Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FridaK

VIP Member
Can you imagine if it was R that had been for major abdominal surgery. She'd have been filming the whole thing live for patreon whilst plugging the latest size 8 webl tracksuit she'd be wearing. Everyone in the hospital would know she was abandoned by her mum at 4 years old and was never bought designer trainers at 14, and of course it would all be the trolls fault that she was there needing surgery in the first place 🤣

Shes exactly like Kate who has kept quiet about everything (we won't mention that photo 😉) for the last 6 weeks or so.

Meanwhile, Rach can't keep anything quiet for 6 minutes! But yeah...they're just the same 🤣
I think people failed to notice that in the video released, Kate didn't actually complain about the scrutiny she's been under over the last few weeks. That's because of all in the well known women in the world, she is probably the most equipped to handle it and isn't particularly bothered. Really, could you imagine her crying into her camera about what other people say like these dicks do? I can't. Also it's really inappropriate for someone like Vicky Pattinson or Rachael to use her circumstances as a prop for their agenda. especially using that patronising rally cry of "be kind," because of some bizarre notion that she's the same as them. She is Royalty not sodding Kerry Katona.

(I am pretty sure that video would have been scheduled to be released no matter what as part of the Royal comms protocol. She actually said very little regarding her condition anyway. It was an update with a brief call for calm whilst she recovers.)

Last edited:
Reactions: 23

ILoveUnicorns

VIP Member
Oh wow Astrid has surpassed Rs follower numbers massively, I didn’t realise how many she had! A is at 327k and R has 270!

• Haha
Stunned at how someone can say just be nice while spitting vitriol about how awful her life is just because her (step)son wants to spend time with her and a train was cancelled. Then following that with a post taking the piss out of Seb about bloody flowers. What a twat.

Seenthelighttorbay

This just screams scam. Promising to improve your mental health with no training, stating significant weight loss without mentioning that a lot of it will be water weight at first, and the first two reviews are from the same person.

View attachment 2850852View attachment 2850853
I can actually vouch for the gym, it's a bloody good gym. Very supportive and you have to keep up your water consumption. I was a member for a while, stu and matt were amazing and I got my confidence back, lost weight and toned up. I left because I felt that it was no longer that small group support as Rach and her cronies were often in there. Not taking it seriously and cackling and snorting away. Also didn't want to appear in the background of any of her filming. The gym is very supportive, and makes sure you eat well, keep up your water intake etc.
If I could make sure that I wouldn't bump into the crew then I would go back to problem

Ginnyjo

VIP Member
She says she had Lula's permission to post it, but we know it's because it's the only way Lula sees any sort of "love" from her mum - when the attention is on her the love bombs will flow.
Yeah if she's 15 she can't give informed consent, it's twatfaces job as the adult to know that it is not appropriate to share something so personal and in depth.

We have a neuro spicy household, only close loved ones know, and teachers etc, it's not my place to share my kids personal details, but if I asked him now he'd say go on share whatever, but he'd have no idea if there would be implications for him with sharing, I'm older, I know how shit people and the world is, so I'd never expose him like that.

I can't believe the amount of eejits in the comments acting like she's found the cure for cancer.

• Heart

Seenthelighttorbay

Often classroom assistants also act as respite carer's outside school hours. She will be paid to look after the child for a few hours each week paid by direct payments
Yes exactly this, however it should be a private arrangement and not plastered over social media. I provided respite for some of the children I cared for as a separate arrangement. I was dbs checked and the children knew me and I could deal with their medical and physical needs. Its quite common butost people have the decency and respect to not share it with loads of strangers, it's slightly concerning that the parents don't see the risk of their kids being all over the internet or harmed by Wilby when he's having one of his very very violent outbursts.

• Heart

Wotsit

VIP Member
I actually think that was my favourite of all her lies
maybe we should have a poll of her favourite lies on the next thread, would certainly liven things up, she's so boring at the moment. I'd even take a troll/tik tok rant at this point 😜

• Haha

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
I know everybody with autism has different struggles and can cope in different ways, but I don't understand how merely days ago she was saying that Lula couldn't have sleepovers as she couldn't cope with not knowing what the food would be like, and now she's jetting off to Portugal with a friend's mum in charge who she probably barely knows?
She sure didn't seem to be struggling with being away from home when she went skiing with school last year either.

Herbertlinger

Finally unfollowed her today after that post. The level of exploitation and invasion of privacy of her children is shocking and uncomfortable. I thought it was a new low for her and that's saying something!

BusyDoinNuffin

Chatty Member
That isn't a happy birthday post at all... that to me is like she's just opened a letter to state that T has got a diagnosis at last!! . Wtf!! What's any of that got to do with a birthday! Talluah if your reading this pack a bag and live with your Nan! Your mother is toxic and just thrown you under the bus and ran you over again several times! Your mum is a nut job!
---
Not once did Rach or Josh try to stop Wilby opening her presents, he would have gone mad and probably the twits would have if anyone opened his presents!
This is typical Rach. Her open letters are just a chance to set the scene and offer up information that otherwise people might not get to find out. The type of information most normal people either don’t share or, if they do, it’s part of a normal discussion with another person/s. She is constantly chasing the next ‘hit’ to offload so that she can garner sympathy and drama. She thrives on it and having shared pretty much everything about her own is now vicariously doing it through her children. The books haven’t provided enough, neither have the sob fests and over sharing on every social media platform, not just about herself but any one who has the misfortune to be in her life. Her poor children, she is actually getting worse and they have just been conditioned to think it’s ok to have their every move, thought, vulnerability, fear, dream shared with the world. Poor Lula will be so grateful and validated by this, she won’t question or challenge. If I did anything like this to my ND child I would actually not be able to live with myself. Their exploitation for her own gain knows no bounds.

I hope to god those children get the support and care they need as they navigate into adulthood, they are going to need it when the enormity of what their mother, their ‘safe’ person, has done to them so publicly, sets in.

• Sad
  • Heart

angiebabe

VIP Member
Raq would bloody love that one of her girls was pregnant. More 💰
Why is she letting L’s boyfriend stay over. My anxiety was sky high when my 16 yr old daughter went to her boyfriends to ‘revise’
Their family is totally screwed. Once the older kids have gone they still have #spoilttofuckWillbobby for the next 14 years. Silky there is no way you’re going to Spain. She got you & she got you good you fecking wet wipe 🤣

Reactions: 22

Veryangrylady

This is kind of off topic but not 🥴 I have just watched the Quiet on set documentary and what those kids went through was horrendous and the trauma they are all dealing with is so so sad. While watching it I couldn’t help thinking if these things happen while there were “rules” in place for child actors just imagine what is going to come out in years from kids of Insta Moms and You tube families. It’s shocking that people like R put their kids lives online for financial gain and no one can stop them or regulate it, makes me so angry and sad that no one protects these kids 😡
Instacunts should have their phones & all recording equipment removed by law if they're exploiting their children online. None of them have careers to fall back on or any talent aside from scamming & exploiting. Without their phones & access to social media they would have nothing.

Reactions: 22