Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bollykecks

Need to catch up on a couple of pages but we were watching HP and the Order of the Pheonix last night and I kept thinking that Fred and George (with their longer hair) reminded me of someone. Then I realised it was Bratsy!😂😂
IMG_1246.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Bennington12

I just don’t understand why people would want to buy a dark oversized hoodie or trackie bottoms in Spring? Just seems like an odd expense on stuff that won’t get much wear for the next 6months?
I don’t understand why people would want to buy them full stop 🙉

• Haha
  • Heart

FridaK

VIP Member
She says she’s in an 8, but the girl wearing it in the ad is in a 6. And by god there’s a big difference between the two

I wonder if she cut the size label out so she can convince herself she’s teeny tiny?
She's an 8 in the same world as Gemma Collins is a 16. It's called delulu. That dress was like clingfilm on a sausage.

• Haha

chickhicks86

VIP Member
I don't think T ever had a miscarriage? Are people getting confused with the Liverpool blood clot saga? I always just assumed that it was a clot from a heavy period, and T not being educated any better just assumed it was? Please correct me if I am wrong! This was around Christmas / new year the year before last so she would have been barely 13. Why do I know this about a girl I've never even met, this is so awful for her. If I know - do her mates, he boyfriend's parents, her employers, her teachers? I do hope that someone who knows the family personally intervenes soon and gives Rachael a massive wake up call - what she is sharing is insane!

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
Bloody hell, she doesn’t half moan a lot for very little work. She “starts” the packed lunches (all two of them) by throwing in a load of processed junk and then Josh has to finish them because she finds it too stressful to make a ham sandwich? Christ. Then someone comes to help her out (FOUR mornings a week!) even though there’s two adults there full time already, Edie is not always there, absolutely no sign of Isaac, and two of the kids are adults themselves?!

I tend to wake about 7 and am on the go until at least 8 in the evening and then have life admin to sort so rarely get to bed before midnight. I sure as shit don’t have time for a 9am PT session with my husband 😂 she is deluded if she thinks she has a hard life.

• Haha
  • Heart

Gee

Chatty Member
State of sloshys hair it looks like it been cut by the council before sports day jebus

• Haha
  • Heart

geezabreak

VIP Member
Was just going to say we should all write a list of symptoms but put some fake ones in there to see if she decides she has that too 🤣
I'm sure I read one of the symptoms was - may cause major oral deformity, such as all your teeth trying to escape your mouth and your lips turning to rubber

• Haha

FridaK

VIP Member
The way she said “its behind the fire” they are only members of the family when they’re dying.
She's a nasty old shrew. I hope Ethel pee's in her clunky Gucci loafers and rags that ugly Victoria Beckham bag around the garden 😇🐾.

• Haha
  • Heart

goaldigger

VIP Member
Why, oh why does the tracksuit make everybody who is wearing it look like they've got a nappy on????

• Haha

JW80

VIP Member
Bratsy's gone away, so who's been roped in to babysit level 3000 Wobble so poor little Rach can have her weekend away.
He'll be fine on his own. Wandering about the snatchwork mansion wailing 'Where is my family?' You know, the family he doesnt know he has because hes non verbal, flappy hands, level 24 billion autistic. That family, he'll he reet

• Haha

chickhicks86

VIP Member
Why would the airport be phoning Rachael about a form for Tallulah? Shouldn't it be up to the adult who is with her to deal with it? More special red carpet treatment for one of the Patron Saint of Torbay's offspring? And how is she getting it printed and to her if she is at the airport? And why ask Jo, who has just had her own dead dog post on her evil boss's Instagram?

• Haha

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
Wilby drank gravy??? 🤢🤢🤢
Yeah, Wilberforce who's level 98654829 autistic, and needs a paragraph written in his book every time he looks at a pea or pokes a carrot, picked up a little jug of gravy in the pub and drank out of it. I wonder whether he forgot to be non verbal long enough to say "mmmm this is nice, why doesn't gravy taste like this at home Daddy?"

• Haha

Marshallmum1982

VIP Member
Thing is, you know she will ruin this for Betsy. Everything the kids do has to involve her so it won't be long before she overshares something and gets Betsy in trouble. It will then be blamed on the 'nasty trolls' instead of her realising she shouldn't be inserting herself into her 19 year old daughters working life in the first place.
She can't stand them having anything going on that doesn't involve her and her phone. She's no better than her 'toxic' parents she is always complaining about.

Viewingfromafar

VIP Member
Just when I thought she couldn’t be any more full of herself, she’s puttting “autographed” cards in the webl orders like she’s a pop star 😂😂. And who the F wants Slosh’s autograph 😂😂 “packed by Josh”. How sad. He’s quit his job to do packing?!

• Haha
  • Wow

Alfie1234

VIP Member
Josh is such a horrific human. And a disgusting dad. Living with that, with him. God I felt so uncomfortable with the venom coming off. The fact she filmed it. That noone was batting an ey? If my dad was behaving like this,their would be fucking words had. If I'm being soft, sorry. But I hated watching that. And if this was him,as seemingly Josh is consistently, there would be no relationship. And or I'd be fucked up and fucking petrified of him, and more widely others. That's one angry awful man. And thats on camera. Wtf is he like off it? A R reveling in it. The rest of them- oh thisnis the norm?
Seb once again bouncing off 15 year old flirt Rach. Fumbking around for "content." Continuing,babbling looking for attention, seeking adoration. Rach flapping her flaps at him.
I just don’t see it that way, I’m not for one minute saying he doesn’t have his faults and sometimes the way he talks to them is out of order, but given that he is obviously on a spectrum somewhere and clearly struggles with the noise, the chaos and them all being around him while on holiday she makes no effort to educate the kids to try and help him. She just eggs them on, they none have any respect for each other at all, all vying to be the star of her fucking awful little show. Gives in to Willy on everything, yet the husband she supposedly loves does nothing to help support him. They’re all just vile human beings.

moonface77

I vote yes to ratchet showing a day in the life, I’m struggling to sleep at the mo and her tedious posts of going gym, taking W to the toy shop for the eleventy billionth time, eating out, Sloshy’s rank roasts, inappropriate teenage content, going away for the weekend and hearing about W’s food intake for the day etc will send me right off 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 24