Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Marshallmum1982

VIP Member
All those children are damaged in one way or the other! And the only person to blame is Rachel! She will deny it of course and probably blame the chrolls for her actions on how she's bought them up but in all honesty her greed and exposure has done it!
100%. If, as she claims, she has trauma from her childhood, as a caring parent you would do everything in your power to stop the same thing happening to your own children. She's managed to convince them (even the ones that aren't hers!!!) that they have trauma. What sort of a parent does that??? How there has been no intervention of any kind baffles the life out of me. Seems like only Isaac and Edie have escaped, purely because they have other adults in their lives to turn to I imagine. It's just vile how people hold her up as some sort of Saint of parenting. She'll be exposed one day, mark my words.....

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Her latest story of Betsy giving Lula a dirty look is horrible. I know lots of sisters argue, especially when they’re teenagers, but the way Rachael seems to revel in it and publicise it (instead of actually addressing the issue!) is absolutely awful.

• Sad

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
These are the comments I would be concerned about if I were Rachel.

IMG_4769.jpeg

The whole anniversary getaway is 100% because she cannot cope being outshone by the children. Seb has an anniversary? Right, we need a bigger one. Betsy books an impromptu getaway? Fucking hell, we need to leave immediately. Difference is, Betsy doesn’t have 4 and 15 year old children with autism to consider (plus two others who are goodness knows where 🤷🏼‍♀️).

Wotsit

VIP Member
i think it was last year when he was only 4, Rach recording herself telling wilby that people on the internet were cuntasarus and getting him to repeat it.

i expect the "hate" words he repeats are because it's what he is used to hearing. We've heard how vile his mother is and all his siblings are the same, its all learned behaviour from his parents unfortunately.

• Sad

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
Oh my god, which shade does your hair and make up for you? I’m sold. Seems to do fuck all else. Tan? What tan?
I thought she only used one specific fake tan that was hand made by some lush woman under the light of a full moon or something? She used to flog it in the Snatchwork shop when that was still a thing. I take it the woman has been dropped like a bag of warm dog shit because now Ratchet's being paid to say that the Iconic stuff is the lushest ever. Doesn't matter what brand she uses, she always looks dirty anyway.

• Haha

Crazymum

VIP Member
If she wants to go pay extra for nails every 2 weeks feel free to pay extra to your nail tech. Please don’t act like all us normal folk can afford that. I’d assume most people who have nails done go to someone in their budget. I love my nail tech. I’ve supported them
for 9 years since they opened. I go 4 weekly and pay £26 for infills then extra for any art. I normally only have fancy art on a special occasion as it’s a luxury. I have my highlights and a trim 3 times a year. I go to a salon I’ve used for years probs pay about £70 each time. I don’t have massages etc and have the odd dermaplane or a facial when my beautician has an offer on. Yes they deserve a decent wage and I pay the price they advertise. She doesn’t live in the real world. We live within our means. She thinks people should all be raking in the funds daily like she is. She wouldn’t know a proper days work if it hit her in the face.

• Heart

angiebabe

VIP Member
Did you hear her say to Silky “I saw you spend £10 something, what was that on” Ffs she literally controls every single aspect of his life 🤦‍♀️
He spent it on a celebratory coffee! £10?

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
It’s not a flex that your 14 year old CHILD does more for your mum than you do. She should feel ashamed. She should have rushed back from London to support her mum, if not out of love for her mum than for her child. Why does she not want to protect her kids?

IMG_4624.jpeg

• Sad
  • Sick

Seenthelighttorbay

Please tell me that Betsy is not just taking a child she is paid to look after kayaking by herself and not through one of the local companies. Does she even know the risks and legislation involved. You don't just rock up with a kayak and get in the sea with them. Well you can if it's your own child, amd I suppose you can if it's not your own child and you have no clue as to the risk you are putting yourself and the child at. I kayak weekly with SEN kids at my school. I'm the one who plans it all and the safety protocols we and the provider have to adhere too are very clear. Mainly due to the legislation brought in after the Lyme Bay tragedy. Even though it's a lot of work we still do many outdoor Adventurous activities with our students due to the benefits outweighing the risks, but we use reputable companies to support. I could on a whim take them myself as I'm an accomplished kayaker, sailor, swimmer with lifeguard qualifications but I won't as I don't want that responsibility on my head of something goes wrong. By following procedures and protocols put in place I have done everything I can to minimise risk.

Crazy!!!

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
Quick look on vinted and most of them are selling them due to either non refundable or returnable or wrong sizing! Not very good business practice.
Although, these idiot huns are reselling them at full price 🤦‍♀️
One hun even has 2 different accounts trying to sell an acid wash jumper and priced differently on both 🤣🤣

• Haha

thedragon

Watched her stories earlier and thought it's almost like you shouldn't be leaving a young child unattended by or hours at a time - especially a severely autistic one!! Who knew!

trine

Chatty Member
Oh to be so empty headed and vacant to find filming your wet wipe of a husband walking around moaning, absolutely hilarious. She just snorts and laughs at literally NOTHING. There was not one single funny moment in that. She is the definition of lights are on but nobody’s home.

• Heart

Donut26

OoOh can't wait for the rant about the trolls going in hard on Wilby once she's read here tonight. I've a boring weekend of decorating the living room to look forward to so will be nice to have some evening reading to catch up on 🤣😉
I can just see her blubbing into the camera cos the chrolls really came after chucky 😆

• Haha

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
She says she was traumatised by her own childhood and had to step in to care for her nan because there was no one else to do it… she now draws parallels between T and herself.

How can she not see that she has become the inadequate parent?

IMG_4623.jpeg

• Sad
  • Angry

geezabreak

VIP Member
I tell my children that Hate is a very strong word especially when they say they "hate" someone, I go on to correct them and say "no you dislike them"
---
Is it me (or could be the angles) but it looks like the "L"curves a bit round and isn't in line with the other letters
Imagine leaving the house wearing that monstrosity. I wouldn't wear it to put the bins out. Maybe she could sell it to the police as forensic coveralls.

• Haha

FridaK

VIP Member
What! How low can she sink.
She reposted Vicky Pattinson's post in which Vicky rants about Kate deserving privacy and scorns over online gossip.

(Vicky seems to have missed the deep irony that she writes a column for trashy celeb gossip rag "New" every week and has built a very lucrative career on the back of her controversial behaviour and the British publics inherent need to gossip about it. But I would expect nothing more from someone who spent 4 years as a Loose Women panelist. Embarrassing really.)

Anyway, Rachael wrote "Forever saying how "we" are all feeling." I assume the "we" is inferring to women in the public eye. Therefore likening herself to Kate, which of course she isn't anything of the sort. She really needs to sort out her ego, is getting bigger than her gob.

JW80

VIP Member
That day in the life reel was wank!!! So basically she wakes her kids up, makes them breakfast, takes them to school and puts a wash on all before 9am. Same as the rest of us parents really. Except most of us go to work for 8 hours at least after that! Lazy twat

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
I thought Wilby couldn’t stand Winston, didn’t he gag every time he touched him. Or was that just for setting the scene for his sensory issues 🤔