Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VickyVodka

Is she showing all the stuff with Wilby "hating" Ethel as a prelude for rehoming her or even having her PTS?

I genuinely, desperately hope I'm wrong but I can't help but wonder...

In any event, Wilby is repeating what he's heard from the rest of them; I wouldn't be surprised if he overheard Josh having a rant about the dogs and started parroting him, which they've been encouraging.

When they were going somewhere the other week with Wilby his mate and his mates brother - Dino mania I think - Wilby kept saying he hated the mates brother when they were in the car. It was along the lines of “I like you <friends name> but I hate <brothers name>”

Am sure that was lovely for those boys parents to see shared online 🙄

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21

sunmyvibes

she will say she’s shared it to raise awareness but she didn’t need to share the private text message with her daughter (they were probably sat across a table from each other and it’s all for content but still) and she definitely shouldn’t have shared that report, it’s now on the internet for everyone to see and read including Lulas peers

Ginnyjo

VIP Member
Jfc somehow this twat womble popped up my Facebook feed.
What a twat of a parent screenshotting something so private that isn't hers to share.
Like ffs she will be on whinging that the child is ok with it being shared but she's a child, she can't give informed consent of how this could affect her later in life.
As a parent your job is to protect your kid, not hand out fodder to make their life more difficult or potentially leave them open to being bullied.

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
View attachment 2839539View attachment 2839540View attachment 2839542View attachment 2839543View attachment 2839544View attachment 2839545
How old are you Betsy? The looks ffks.
And I'd say it wasn't the look she gave T. The look passing her mum was much worse!
I've put her photos on here as she's adult and posts to her own public page.
I'll delete if you all still think it's best that images aren't on here at all,without the girls permission
---

Yes. Calorie and meal advice. To end yo yo dieting 😄 🤣 I couldn't think of anyone worse. Anyone more privileged regarding food and lifestyle to give shit advice on this. Or to make woman feel crao about themselves.
I don’t understand why R thinks B is funny. T is her daughter too 🤯

• Sad

Babbitt1234

Aw here man I cannot believe Josh has given up his job! Honestly what a cow she is
Serves him right the spineless git. He has chosen that horrid woman over his kids everytime, not to mention the horror he has inflicted on his ex wife. I genuinely can’t wait for Rachaele to ruin his life and see how clever he thinks he is then. He is a bully and a wimp and they make a perfect match - leaving some other poor sods family alone from either of them

trine

Chatty Member
That gym video to try and sell their scamming app had me 😬 cringe
He looks like a stick insect and she’s most definitely no longer anywhere near a size 8! His wee legs nearly snapped when he tried that ONE push-up with her on his back.
Not a good advert for it at all.

• Haha

VCJR

VIP Member
I’ve been to the gym 4/5 times a week now for 6 years. And I have *thoughts*
- Josh you need to stop doing multiple pull ups until you stop using the momentum of swinging. You’re not meant to look like a Buddha at the top
- no PT worth their weight will let you squat with a barbell pad on your neck, unless they actively want you to break your neck 🙃
- that gym is laughably small for doing walking lunges. Just don’t bother and do them static with a barbell 😂
- Rach your squatting too heavy for you, even to a box, and you need to actually hit a parallel box before upping the weight

*gets off high horse*
It's such a shame they don't read Tattle.
They could learn so much.

• Haha
  • Heart

Sayitso

VIP Member
Won't post the rest of the post but she has added a copy of T report. Disgusting, she should not be sharing that at all
Came to say the same. I’ve an asd child, I don’t think I’ve ever actually said it on my social media, of course friends know and those acquaintance that I have on there could read between the lines but a report is private

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
The only scandal is Rachael herself.
---

What shocked me about the whole thing was how blase they were about it all. The way that T asked so casually whether there was a "kid" in there. Did she think their might be or was she so naive about the process to get a baby in there that she wasn't actually sure. It's horrendous either way.
Rachel also often says “had to stop filming as Betsy/Seb/Tallulah/Isaac were saying inappropriate things” so fuck knows what else they say if she doesn’t think a child essentially asking if they’ve had a miscarriage is inappropriate to share.

Troutpout

There is nothing in that report that diagnoses Autism. It acknowledged a couple of anomalies in behaviour but nothing that would be seen as "special needs" educationally. In large part it could have been about any teenager. The eye contact issue, not feeling empathy or guilt etc, are normal mid teen reactions. As I suspected she has quite strong leaning toward another disorder, but that's not my business.

I don't know who told her it was Autism or how, but it wasn't that report 🤷🏻‍♀️.
I don’t profess to know anything about autism or any of the other conditions that every kid seems to have but this report just described normal teenage ‘symptoms’. The drain on the NHS for these bloody ‘syndromes’ is getting beyond ridiculous with basically parents not parenting. Why do they want a badge of honour with these diagnosis. It’s all about attention for the parent. Makes me sick how they exploit children so much on social media

• Heart

FridaK

VIP Member
I actually LOL when Josh reposts a meme and adds in a boring as fuck explanation, "This is me at home quite a lot."

Like woah there fella, I can't take the excitement 🤨

• Haha

FridaK

VIP Member
Morning. Just to reiterate in case you missed the 7 billion times Rachael feels the need to mention it. Jen is a scouser.

• Haha

FridaK

VIP Member
All I'm getting from these days in her life is that she has no joy in them. It might be the narration but this woman is bored shitless.

Noseycow2020

VIP Member
I don’t even think her room is that messy it’ll take a 10 min tidy up when she’s home from school. She’s probably not had time to do it before school because she’s been getting Wilbur up ready and fed. The issue is her invading her daughter’s privacy purely because she has zero content.

Rosie55

Bratsy infuriates me sometimes. Shes such a whining little cow. Open your mouth wider when you speak Mumbles! She should come with subtitles!
Sadly that's how a lot of teenagers speak. They go to bed as normal (ish) 12 year olds, they then appear on the morning ( or afternoon) of their 13th birthday, speaking a foreign language, learned overnight and what's more the little tinkers are fluent in it. However, they can if they so choose revert back at any given moment to the language they used to speak. It usually disappears on their 20th birthday, that's what I found with mine. I know all teenagers are not the same.

• Haha

rainbowhouse

VIP Member
On Facebook she’s asking what people would like to see if she did “a day in the life of”…
a) we wouldn’t
b) if it’s a day in the life of, surely the point is that you just show the whole day, not the bits the huns have asked for?

• Haha