Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FridaK

VIP Member
The day in the life was just basically unemployed parents have friends over for brunch. In a different setting it would have been like an episode of Benefits Britain 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Fifah1907

VIP Member
I’ve been to the gym 4/5 times a week now for 6 years. And I have *thoughts*
- Josh you need to stop doing multiple pull ups until you stop using the momentum of swinging. You’re not meant to look like a Buddha at the top
- no PT worth their weight will let you squat with a barbell pad on your neck, unless they actively want you to break your neck 🙃
- that gym is laughably small for doing walking lunges. Just don’t bother and do them static with a barbell 😂
- Rach your squatting too heavy for you, even to a box, and you need to actually hit a parallel box before upping the weight

*gets off high horse*

rainbowhouse

VIP Member
If you want your kid to sit and the table and eat, you tell them to sit down and finish. Not that pathetic sigh “right oh”.

Mind you, that ship has probably sailed after being brought up on meals in the corner with his best friend the iPad.

• Sad

Viewingfromafar

VIP Member
That gym video to try and sell their scamming app had me 😬 cringe
He looks like a stick insect and she’s most definitely no longer anywhere near a size 8! His wee legs nearly snapped when he tried that ONE push-up with her on his back.
Not a good advert for it at all.
Walking lunges in a room so small you can only take three steps. Hilarious

• Haha

Mrsell

Had FOMO so watched her stories for the first time in an age and sweet Christ I'd rather be fingered by Freddie Kruger than watch that shit again. It's SO fucking boring. Just needed to check nothing interesting had happened, it hasn't. As you were.

• Haha

FridaK

VIP Member
**Drumroll please, calm down everyone**

It's only another jogging suit with Rebl written on!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow

FridaK

VIP Member
Love you @FridaK first time I've laughed in days🥴 know it's not really funny but even so🤷🏻‍♀️
Glad to cheer you up 🫶.

(You know I've got men all around me grafting 60+ hour weeks to make sure their families are not suffering during this financial crisis, all knackered, all still going. The fact that Josh can so easily ditch a job to fanny about at a largely female use gym, clean the house and pack jogging suits with Jen. All whilst poncing off the Patreon money she gets from flogging their kids, makes it easy to make fun of him. Sad little man.)

• Heart

chickhicks86

VIP Member
So basically, she'll happily throw her daughter under the bus to get a rise out of the Tattle chrolls? What a human being. 🤯

• Sad

Wotsit

VIP Member
OoOh can't wait for the rant about the trolls going in hard on Wilby once she's read here tonight. I've a boring weekend of decorating the living room to look forward to so will be nice to have some evening reading to catch up on 🤣😉

• Haha
Reactions: 23

ILoveUnicorns

VIP Member
What on earth, that trackie has to be the most boring, beige, unflattering, thing everrrrrr!!!!

Also, for someone who works with neuro-diverse kids, who has potentially a neuro-diverse sister who has no filter and says what she thinks, is Bs reaction acceptable?

Maybe she is hating the new trackies their mum is forcing them to parade in 🤣🤣 and the look is to her mum.

• Heart

FridaK

VIP Member
Sorry everyone but after watching those Lula stories and knowing where she's going, if you think I'm coming here without shouting "Morning Kate McCann," you are mistaken.
FFS 😫

• Haha

FridaK

VIP Member
The nail technician drama. What average person pays £100 every 6 weeks to have their hair done and £80 for a massage?

Honestly piss off, you entitled dickheads. It's embarrassing 😒.

• Haha

ForestFire

For a non verbal child Wilby seems to be very articulate when it comes to hate.
For a non-verbal child, W seems to be very articulate full stop.

And I say that as the parent of an actual non-verbal autistic child.

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
She’s too thick to work these things out properly. I just had a look at my last hairdresser bill. It was £207 for full balayage, root tint, toner, cut and blow dry. I was there for just over 3.5 hours. My nails cost £35 for shellac or £38 for BIAB and they takes about half and hour. They’re both quite low pay professions so why pit them off on each other?
Oh but remember, little Rack with the teeny tiny tits and the cutesy turned in toes doesn't understand all the money stuff, that's why Jo looks after it all, because she just doesn't know how it all works 🤥

• Haha

ILoveUnicorns

VIP Member
I’m amazed that Lula was allowed a party at their house by the looks of her pics, I wonder where W went whilst all that chaos went on and whether R or J stayed in?

How does it work with Neuro-diverse folk who have problems with physical contact like hugs? Lula doesn’t like being hugged but she looks absolutely fine and happy with her boyfriend all snug up to her?? Also, for someone who R has described as struggling with friends and at some points no friends, she sure has a lot of friends! There often seems to be a big gap in how she describes both Lula and W and then what she shows, very confusing!

FridaK

VIP Member
Just when I thought she couldn’t be any more full of herself, she’s puttting “autographed” cards in the webl orders like she’s a pop star 😂😂. And who the F wants Slosh’s autograph 😂😂 “packed by Josh”. How sad. He’s quit his job to do packing?!
I'm absolutely gutted he's left Swoptics. Those videos were peak Partridge and you could rewatch them and still crease up laughing. There was one where he was like "ooooh what's this in my pocket" then pulled out this mini telescope and he was properly pleased with himself like he was a comedy genius. Full David Brent from The Office moment.

Disappointing choice to go back to being Rachael's slave Josh - 0/5 😒

• Haha