Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tinypants

The handwriting on that food diary for Wilby looks like a child's. Do they have some of the year 6s sitting with the reception class at lunch maybe. I'm sure I remember that happening when my kids were in primary, like a "big brother/sister" type thing (I can't remember the correct name for it now, its been a while)
In our school it was the buddie system

Reactions: 1

Rosie55

Sorry to bother you Tattlers, but I've made a bit of a faux pas.
My eyes are not brilliant ( cataract) and I accidentally pressed "quote" instead of like. Wrote a little reply ( about a paragraph) then tried to "post reply" but got a message saying reply to short. Whatever I try to do to get rid of reply ( deleting every word) nothing works. It's still there ( not posted) at the bottom of every page. Any help would be greatly recieved.
Thank you in advance.

Lewlew

I thought for a minute R had flown out on holiday with Lula but it turns out it’s (almost) lulas actual arsehole in the picture and not the other arsehole that’s her mum.
I just thought exactly the same. Why? I've got a son, but if he was a female and he asked for that I'd say not a chance

Viewingfromafar

VIP Member
There's alot of them who either run (mum on the run for example) or have already had their children removed like 8passengers, Vic Rose and that Shannon woman from tik tok.
It definitely needs regulating and anyone under the age of consent shouldn't be featured AT ALL.
There's protection in place for children in television and adverts so the same should apply on social media imo.
Half these instacunts wouldn't give their kids the time of day if they couldn't use them for content!
R is the most disgusting of them all after all she's exploited about Lula recently
Shannon the traveller?