Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Retro80s

VIP Member
Betsy is such a ‘mean girl’.

Considering Lula is waiting for an autism assessment, Betsy should have a lot more patience and understanding for her sister, considering her job at the moment!
Her attitude stinks, just like her Mothers.

• Sad
Reactions: 26

Queeniebee

VIP Member
That isn't a happy birthday post at all... that to me is like she's just opened a letter to state that T has got a diagnosis at last!! . Wtf!! What's any of that got to do with a birthday! Talluah if your reading this pack a bag and live with your Nan! Your mother is toxic and just thrown you under the bus and ran you over again several times! Your mum is a nut job!
---
Not once did Rach or Josh try to stop Wilby opening her presents, he would have gone mad and probably the twits would have if anyone opened his presents!

FridaK

VIP Member
Jesus Christ 😬. I could not cope with this. Just the visual has tipped me without any sound. Get up you knob.

IMG_6688.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
I don’t know what’s funnier here, R’s orange face and clown makeup, the miserable faces on all 3 of them or the fact they look like an article in a local paper about 3 women locked up for shoplifting. And what’s frightening is nearly 4 thousand people want to win one 🤦🏼‍♀️
I thought for a minute itv were bringing back Bad Girls, sadly wimpy Slosh wouldn’t be up to playing Jim Fenner 🤭

• Haha

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
This comment to child you don’t even know 🤯 and the mother comments AFTER and doesn’t pick up on it being fucking nuts.

IMG_4622.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick

delightfullyfuked.

Chatty Member
My friend is a sexual health nurse. She regularly has to give contraceptive pills/in-plants/coils to girls and women who have experienced sexual abuse. They a lot of the time have been raped. They also most likely will have had to have an abortion. My friend has to listen to what happened and advise on the best contraceptive for them, along will regular visits with a therapist to make sure they’re coping.

Rach is a massive fucking idiot. Showing L at the doctors like that could be a huge trigger for someone. There’s stupid, then there’s PTWM and her tribe.

She’s completely ruining her children’s lives. No privacy, no boundaries, acting like they’re all mates.
I don’t often come on here anymore because she’s just boring.
I knew she was stupid but then she goes and does something like that. Also, anyone buying those monstrosity of a tracksuit needs their heads examined. Maybe Rach can film the whole thing as content.

• Sad
  • Heart

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
So when Rach was in London she left it to her 14 year old daughter to support her nan, which involved staying in the hospital, being involved in discussions and worrying. Rachel you are the parent of T and daughter of her nan. For the love of God, please be a mum. It is not your 14 year old daughter responsibility to be doing this, she will have been confused, upset, worried, tired, feeling helpless. I find it hard enough when my mums admitted and I'm nearly 50. You are unbelievable
Doesn’t Rachel have siblings albeit estranged. Surely one of them would be contacted about their sick mum and be the ones the drs would speak to , not a 14 year old minor.

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
Remember the old days when she didn't wear her granny tracksuits every day, and instead we were treated to her "style"?

Particular highlights for me include the leopard print Adidas leggings, and those tops with the hideous puffy arms that she lived in for a while (and paired with the stupid hair bow things).

• Haha

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
Is Betsy next on her list for a diagnosis of some sort? She has previously loved Wilby’s brain, and Lula’s…and now she loves B’s.

Poor slave Linda going backwards and forwards completely ignored by the family, whilst R stands there holding a phone up recording mundane stuff, and Josh lives his best life typing up Betsy’s holiday packing list.

It’s beginning to feel wrong watching the harm this woman is causing. My son is autistic, and I am also, so I feel terrible writing this because I’d never usually question an autism diagnosis; but I can’t help thinking that what R is sharing about each of her children in her videos is more the result of trauma than anything else at this stage especially now she “loves Betsy’s brain” too. If every child has a different issue then maybe there’s a common denominator? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Once again I feel so completely sorry for every single one of their children.
You just know that if it was proven the girls are traumatised and not autistic, she would just blame their dad and take zero responsibility for ruining their lives.

Boogs

VIP Member
She is very unfortunate looking, which is such a polite way of describing her looks.
A popular phrase, which I think is overused, is saying someone is beautiful on the inside and outside.
But Rachel Hambleton is an ugly cunt on the inside and an ugly cunt on the outside.
Weirdly, she really considers herself to be extraordinarily beautiful 🤨.
It’s explained perfectly by Roald Dahl in The Twits.
IMG_2302.jpeg

It was PTWM that made me come to Tattle years ago but I barely pay any attention to her anymore. Her and Josh are hardly recognisable from the couple I first saw on social media all those years ago. Her ugly thoughts show on her face and she has sucked all the life out of him. He looks like a haggard little old man.

• Heart

katesbess

VIP Member
Fucksake, she looks like Miss Piggy and he looks like an old woman 😆 Pair of bawbags!
Stop it! New she reminded me of someone else... you clicked it in my head.
"She takes delight in the gruesome and the grim. It's madam mim!
Wait for it... tadaaa
Screenshot_20240406_191518_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20240406_191455_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20240406_191432_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20240406_191413_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
Seeing as the warmer weather is around the corner (🤣🤣 I know , humour me) does she have plans for summer clothes?

I don’t really nosey at her IG anymore , I glance over there when something is mentioned here. She’s ridden the PayPal theft storm , still has the huns enthralled for some bizarre reason and remains incredibly boring.
She really is boring 😴 she has nothing to add to society. I'm just here waiting for her to shut her scam of a centre down completely then she can do what she likes.
If people are dumb enough to buy a £100 Temu tracksuit then that's on them 🤣

No_Angel

The latest L video at the Dr's. Rachele is still a cunt and doesn't understand L should have her privacy. If L went on her own, even medical professionals would respect her more than her own parent. The world we live in is truly fucked.

moonface77

Oh that photo has made my day 😂😂 where to start 😂 the scowling teens, the orange faced, clown makeuped matriarch,the Lego hair, the horrendous lighting or the prison trackies,
Ratchet is the gift that keeps on giving 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
The grey boxy tube on the right is the contraceptive implant. On a sterile set up, that she’s allowing her daughter to mess with! Which is really quite immature considering we know it’s because she’s sexually active.

It is actual responsible parenting from Rachel for once though … BUT NOT FOR THE WHOLE WORLD TO KNOW AND SEE!!!
I bet she’s not had any conversations with T about consent or STDs or other important topics relating to sex and relationships. She’s too immature for that. Didn’t she say to Tallulah a couple of years ago (when she was 12/13!) that “if you loved him you would do it” regarding a boyfriend, in front of said boyfriend?

• Wow
  • Sad

FridaK

VIP Member
Josh has just got my Husband out of trouble. I was about to go home and throw a shit fit, but I thought I'd scroll first. Needless to say I've been reminded that I could definitely be worse off 😂😭.

• Haha
Fucking hell. Just watched a couple of mins of that day in the life shit. What's with the really fast mundane monotone talking? Is that what it's meant to be like? I've never watched anything like that before and won't again, it's a load of shit. Who the fuck has any interest in watching or listening to that nonsense?!
Also, Betsy brings the SEN kids to her house? Is that a fucking thing is it? Can't believe any parent of any child, SEN or not, would allow their young child to go to that house. With those people.
I feel like I live in a different world because none of this makes any sense to me whatsoever 😂

• Heart