Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
I thought you had to be over 21 to drive a camper van? How did they get the insurance for her or is she driving it illegally?
Apparently 21 or over and have had a licence for 2 years or more. Not sure how long she’s been driving or whether she’s got a clean licence, is she 20 or 21?

Reactions: 4

Seenthelighttorbay

She is really going to rinse the perimenopause content isn’t she, like she is the first woman to go through it and no doubt will be the most horrific experience ever, compared to any other women 🙄

Was it mega cold down her way yesterday, wearing that huge coat isn’t going to help her hot flushes and it was pretty mild in Bristol yest!
No It wasn't cold, I was in just a shirt and trousers and wad outside

Eyesopened

VIP Member
She’s better now thankfully but we booked tickets to go to dinomania in Plymouth for the 11am slot, my great niece was sick Friday night, my niece sold the tickets on and little un slept most of Saturday. Can you imagine if I had had to sit next to them, 🙄😳

Saltypopcorn

VIP Member
I've stopped watching her stories 🥱 but has she really forced Sloshy into giving up his job in the camera shop? 😧

gindrinker85

I can't remember her name 🤣 it's probably not even Shannon 🤦‍♀️ begins with S though
Is it Shannon/Shan Mccarney? Sure she had some issues and it resulted in her children leaving the household. I don't know what went on
---
That's disgusting 🤢. Her coat must not have been washed for months for the coins to be stained like that. The filthy cow (Rachael, not Edie.)
I knew someone who never washed their coats. It was grim. Their logic was that it was a coat and worn over clothes so didn't need washing 🤢

• Wow

VCJR

VIP Member
I've just been browsing through the Patchwork store online.
I was drawn to this particular t-shirt that would be perfect for Rachel, if she could possibly change "dick" to "fucking cunt" & have it embroidered onto the back her own REBL jumper or her pink cape.
Do it Bubs, be proud of what you really are 🐷🐷🐷.
Is the patchwork store even a thing anymore?
[/QUOTE]
It's still online. But we no longer see videos of Jen packing cheap shite, tooth rotting, American bollocks candy anymore.
Maybe Jen ate all the candy 🤔.
Ate all the stock 🫢.

• Haha

Viewingfromafar

VIP Member
Ok this other TikTok account keeps appearing on my feed. Loads of videos about them today but no comments. Anybody got any ideas?

MrsOgre

VIP Member
I've just had a horrifying thought and will put a trigger here as its about Ethel, I was reading down through the comments on her latest reel and someone suggested they get a cat as a friend for her that now they consider her to be howling and missing Winston, if they will get her pts too like they did to Winston, Josh has wanted rid of those dogs for years and has succeeded with one.

• Sad

Queeniebee

VIP Member
Wasn't there some bullshit about her passport when she went skiing with her school, with it being a different name to what the tickets were or something? And she thought she wouldn't be able to go, but the Patreon Saint of Torbaydos swooped in and managed to pay to get her ticket changed or something?
Wouldn't her passport be in dads surname and she goes by Rs surname doesn't she! Surely she knew Lula would of needed a letter as when they have taken Edie abroad surely they would of needed it for then

katesbess

VIP Member
She really is boring 😴 she has nothing to add to society. I'm just here waiting for her to shut her scam of a centre down completely then she can do what she likes.
If people are dumb enough to buy a £100 Temu tracksuit then that's on them 🤣
She hinted at that bloody white t-shirt(wink wink watch this space) which EVERYONE was apparently messaging her about,from the gym vids. OK Rach.

Saltypopcorn

VIP Member
maybe we should have a poll of her favourite lies on the next thread, would certainly liven things up, she's so boring at the moment. I'd even take a troll/tik tok rant at this point 😜
You took the words out of my mouth as i was going to suggest 'favourite lies'. I've not been here since the beginning so I'm sure there's lots that would disgust me as much as her current lies!

Reactions: 3

Marshallmum1982

VIP Member
Interesting how Mrs Hinch has referenced a message from a follower about Ronnie's autism in her Autism Awareness post. Did she react in the same aggressive way as Racket did when she received a similar message or did she take the message on board? I don't really follow her but I know she's pretty unpopularity on here....

BettyCat20

VIP Member
That gym video to try and sell their scamming app had me 😬 cringe
He looks like a stick insect and she’s most definitely no longer anywhere near a size 8! His wee legs nearly snapped when he tried that ONE push-up with her on his back.
Not a good advert for it at all.
His legs? His arms more like 🤣

• Haha