Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsA99

VIP Member
View attachment 2839539View attachment 2839540View attachment 2839542View attachment 2839543View attachment 2839544View attachment 2839545
How old are you Betsy? The looks ffks.
And I'd say it wasn't the look she gave T. The look passing her mum was much worse!
I've put her photos on here as she's adult and posts to her own public page.
I'll delete if you all still think it's best that images aren't on here at all,without the girls permission
---

Yes. Calorie and meal advice. To end yo yo dieting 😄 🤣 I couldn't think of anyone worse. Anyone more privileged regarding food and lifestyle to give shit advice on this. Or to make woman feel crao about themselves.
I wouldn’t worry about permission/deleting. Betsy needs to learn that anything put out online is pretty much there forever. She needs to stop her Mum sharing everything because it’s not doing her any favours.
Also “Raise them kind”……. 🤔

Attachments

Reactions: 5

geezabreak

VIP Member
Has there been no gushing post for T's birthday? You know, the kind that might start off about T but inevitably end up about herself.

Donut26

The handwriting on that food diary for Wilby looks like a child's. Do they have some of the year 6s sitting with the reception class at lunch maybe. I'm sure I remember that happening when my kids were in primary, like a "big brother/sister" type thing (I can't remember the correct name for it now, its been a while)
Buddy system?

Retro80s

VIP Member
On Facebook she’s asking what people would like to see if she did “a day in the life of”…
a) we wouldn’t
b) if it’s a day in the life of, surely the point is that you just show the whole day, not the bits the huns have asked for?
A day in the life of Seb and Isaac’s Mum for starters

chickhicks86

VIP Member
Bratsy's gone away, so who's been roped in to babysit level 3000 Wobble so poor little Rach can have her weekend away.

trine

Chatty Member
Wtf is she wittering on about here?
I snooped Hinch’s stories to see if it was a troll rant or suchlike and nothing!

IMG_5289.png

• Wow

InchSchlong

The nail technician drama. What average person pays £100 every 6 weeks to have their hair done and £80 for a massage?

Honestly piss off, you entitled dickheads. It's embarrassing 😒.
Absolutely no one I know!
I have my hair done every 6 months or so, costs £75 for a full foil balayage, cut and style. Last time I had a massage was when I was pregnant over 6 years ago.
My nails, I do them myself because I can and because nowhere I have ever been has lasted more than a week!

daffodilgirl

VIP Member
I wonder if Rach and Josh watched the shocking documentary that aired on Channel 5 last night My wife,my abuser the secret footage
I’m surprised she hasn’t messaged him or met up with the bloke same as she done with the man Alex who had documentary about his abuse by his ex girlfriend.

Seenthelighttorbay

Looks like that gym is just a bit bigger than an average living room 😳
It's a fantastic Gym, very small maximum of 12 people at a time, strength training only. Great community unfortunately infiltrated by Ratshit :(. I used to go but stepped away once she started going, sods law I moved from the gym group as they started there too!!. Have gone back to the gym group but miss Stu and Matt as they were fantastic support.

GhostHoward

VIP Member
Don’t follow this thread but I seen her today in a Liverpool hospital. She was sat in the waiting area of ent & breast waiting area, very smiley, huge teeth, was definitely her.
Liverpool? Smiley? I could almost believe the former despite the distance, but the latter?
Could you, perchance, be on the wrong thread or is this bigger gossip?