Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

No_Angel

Sorry to bother you Tattlers, but I've made a bit of a faux pas.
My eyes are not brilliant ( cataract) and I accidentally pressed "quote" instead of like. Wrote a little reply ( about a paragraph) then tried to "post reply" but got a message saying reply to short. Whatever I try to do to get rid of reply ( deleting every word) nothing works. It's still there ( not posted) at the bottom of every page. Any help would be greatly recieved.
Thank you in advance.
I've done this before. I've no clue how to get rid of it. It just kind of removes itself after awhile. Unless anyone else knows how to get rid of it, sorry 😔

Reactions: 3

Lewlew

It's interesting as my children have travelled every year with their grandparents with a cover letter and my passport details giving permission for them to travel with my parents and permission for medical treatment if needed. The letter was never checked in the 18 years they have done it! And yes they have different surnames.
My sons has been checked once (while travelling with me I'll add. He's got a different last name and has no contact with his dad)

Queeniebee

VIP Member
I've just been browsing through the Patchwork store online.
I was drawn to this particular t-shirt that would be perfect for Rachel, if she could possibly change "dick" to "fucking cunt" & have it embroidered onto the back her own REBL jumper or her pink cape.
Do it Bubs, be proud of what you really are 🐷🐷🐷.
Is the patchwork store even a thing anymore?
[/QUOTE]
Is that when she sold calendar with pictures of her and the family in?

Rosie55

Wouldn't her passport be in dads surname and she goes by Rs surname doesn't she! Surely she knew Lula would of needed a letter as when they have taken Edie abroad surely they would of needed it for then
When we took 2 out of our 3 grandchildren ( the 3rd is on the Autistic spectrum and wouldn't have coped with the flight) to Florida we were asked at Sandford airport for a letter confirming that we had permission for 1 of them to be taken abroad without his parent, that was 2012 so possibly rules have changed

GhostHoward

VIP Member
Need to catch up on a couple of pages but we were watching HP and the Order of the Pheonix last night and I kept thinking that Fred and George (with their longer hair) reminded me of someone. Then I realised it was Bratsy!😂😂View attachment 2844748
Don’t do the Phelps’ dirty. Take it back 😱

(not sure I’ve ever seen Bratsy smile, so I actually can’t comment).

• Haha

Babbitt1234

This was what I was angry about. Fuck the dog. That wasn't happy hands! Ffks anything to push level 59 billion autism on your narrative you bent bitch.
---
That rant was like a pent up shit needing to come out wasn't it.
I'd be more concerned about what the filters are doing to your face mate.
View attachment 2855940
Your fantastic brings us so much joy 😊
Make sure you film your head hurting in bed tonight though!
View attachment 2855941
What filters?View attachment 2855942I don't know what you mean. This.is.my.real.face.She’s taking being Sebs 15 year old gf flirtations to a new level by wearing his chains though bro. View attachment 2855943
Her hair 🥴👀🤣

• Haha

FridaK

VIP Member
Ok this other TikTok account keeps appearing on my feed. Loads of videos about them today but no comments. Anybody got any ideas?
I think to understand those video's you have to be part of her Patreon clan maybe? It makes no sense to me anyway 🤷🏻‍♀️.

Queeniebee

VIP Member
She did hit at the fact they waited until the kids broke up as they didn’t want press turning up at the school when the news broke.
Excatly they knew it would happen so couldn't say anything sooner, if they did they risk the children finding out not from them. It's a horrible situation because she would have had staff that probably didn't know!

Wotsit

VIP Member
Morning. Just to reiterate in case you missed the 7 billion times Rachael feels the need to mention it. Jen is a scouser.

I'm surprised she hasn't tried to befriend Scouse Jen's sister tbh, she has a good following on tik tok and I actually enjoy her content.

She seems to have a bit about her though so if Rach tried she would probably keep clear of her

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
Issac and Seb have Josh's surname so aslong as travelling with him it's fine. If R took them then she would need a letter from Josh because she didn't take Josh's surname did she!
My ex was stopped before when taking his son on holiday as he don’t have written permission from son’s mother. He and son have the same surname.

Scd1991

VIP Member
I thought for a minute R had flown out on holiday with Lula but it turns out it’s (almost) lulas actual arsehole in the picture and not the other arsehole that’s her mum.

• Haha