Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cady1954

VIP Member
Betsy is such a ‘mean girl’.

Considering Lula is waiting for an autism assessment, Betsy should have a lot more patience and understanding for her sister, considering her job at the moment!
Her attitude stinks, just like her Mothers.
Wasn't Lula diagnosed a couple of years ago?

Reactions: 2

geezabreak

VIP Member
What’s everyone’s opinions on belly button piercing on young girls? I wonder how old Lula and B were when they had theirs done? My 13yr old wants hers done and is very cross that me and her dad have said no. But I didn’t know if I was in the minority with that as lots of under 16s seem to have them.
My youngest got hers done when she was 16, after 2 babies and major abdominal surgery it's now gone. She also embarked on a tattoo journey, various ear piercings, tongue piercing, eyebrow piercing, all that's left now are the tattoos and one ear piercing. Can't say I was pleased about any of the above but most of that was over the age of 18.

Reactions: 2

ILoveUnicorns

VIP Member
Well he last posted a vid on the telescope shop insta last week on 12th. But if he was working for her why was he doing customer service replies at that time of the evening if he was around during the day. I really can’t believe he would give that job up to be her dogs body again.

Reactions: 1

Mythoughts

Chatty Member
Dee Dee Blanchard called - She wants her Munchausen's back 😬.

In all seriousness, does she not see what she is posting? She's told a very dark tale of a young girl in dire straits, who has spent her birthday crying on the bathroom floor after she allowed her to be over stimulated, overwhelmed, and out of her depth in her supposed safe place of home. Then she reaffirm's her shitty parenting by saying that she fucked off to London (got pissed, had her ear's done,) and seemingly left the kids home alone. Meanwhile her cancer suffering Mother got ill, was rushed to Hospital, kept in overnight and the same vulnerable kid (along with Seb who is not even slightly mature enough to handle that situation,) had to look after her Nan, on a hospital ward, transport her home, because Rachael didn't come straight back to deal with it.

She's absolutely mental 🤷🏻‍♀️.
I'm blocked can someone screen shot her post please?

MrsOgre

VIP Member
I have a major dilemma here.

I can't decide if I would rather watch paint dry or see a day in the life of Rachelele. 🫨 I hate making these big decisions 🙃
Save yourself the money and watch paint dry. There will be huns out there rushing to pay her to watch this absolute rubbish of them in the kitchen pretending Isaac lives there.

Attachments