Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Retro80s

VIP Member
Sorry to bother you Tattlers, but I've made a bit of a faux pas.
My eyes are not brilliant ( cataract) and I accidentally pressed "quote" instead of like. Wrote a little reply ( about a paragraph) then tried to "post reply" but got a message saying reply to short. Whatever I try to do to get rid of reply ( deleting every word) nothing works. It's still there ( not posted) at the bottom of every page. Any help would be greatly recieved.
Thank you in advance.
Just delete the text and refresh the page

Reactions: 3

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
I see Edie actually looked like a typical 10 year old on the ad for the Week junior, we know the rest of the time she looks like a mini Betsy with the make up and nails 🙄

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
Nope, she's got a public account, and on her stories is a picture of her from behind in a bikini that's either a thong, or that she's pulled up her arse crack to look like a thong.

SHE HAS ONLY JUST TURNED FIFTEEN
Think it’s been removed? 👀 she looks SUPER sunburnt! Hope she has been wearing sunscreen.

VCJR

VIP Member
This just came up on my Facebook page.
This would be just the thing that Rachel Hambleton would go for.
Do it Bubs, get your life story out there for the world to see.
But which story would you go with, the reality of your life or the fantasy bullshit version?

Attachments

• Haha

No_Angel

Save yourself the money and watch paint dry. There will be huns out there rushing to pay her to watch this absolute rubbish of them in the kitchen pretending Isaac lives there.
Fucks sake, I can't believe people pay for this shit.

Reactions: 2

Cheerios78

I've just been browsing through the Patchwork store online.
I was drawn to this particular t-shirt that would be perfect for Rachel, if she could possibly change "dick" to "fucking cunt" & have it embroidered onto the back her own REBL jumper or her pink cape.
Do it Bubs, be proud of what you really are 🐷🐷🐷.
[/QUOTE]

Is the patchwork store even a thing anymore?

MissChardonnay2020

Chatty Member
View attachment 2849538
why is she posting this drivel boring content is it a flex your primary school child has this much change in her pockets …. Some of her “women” this would be their weekly shopping budget.
Sooner she’s canceled the better
---
View attachment 2849544
Embarrassing isn't it 😭
---
That's disgusting 🤢. Her coat must not have been washed for months for the coins to be stained like that. The filthy cow (Rachael, not Edie.)
Multiple coats I imagine 🙄

chickhicks86

VIP Member
Please tell me that Betsy is not just taking a child she is paid to look after kayaking by herself and not through one of the local companies. Does she even know the risks and legislation involved. You don't just rock up with a kayak and get in the sea with them. Well you can if it's your own child, amd I suppose you can if it's not your own child and you have no clue as to the risk you are putting yourself and the child at. I kayak weekly with SEN kids at my school. I'm the one who plans it all and the safety protocols we and the provider have to adhere too are very clear. Mainly due to the legislation brought in after the Lyme Bay tragedy. Even though it's a lot of work we still do many outdoor Adventurous activities with our students due to the benefits outweighing the risks, but we use reputable companies to support. I could on a whim take them myself as I'm an accomplished kayaker, sailor, swimmer with lifeguard qualifications but I won't as I don't want that responsibility on my head of something goes wrong. By following procedures and protocols put in place I have done everything I can to minimise risk.

Crazy!!!
I didn't listen to the mumbling - are you serious, that's what she did???? 😱

Marshallmum1982

VIP Member
God. These instagram kids. They just don't see the fucking issue. At no point can I ever fathom sitting with my mum today getting a reslly hot toastie, she whips out her film to record it! Just sits there, phone out,in front of her face,watching me with her phone. And me not going mum wtf are you doing. And or these poor kids performing to it.
But onto of that. It's not even being one of those random moments a parents film. No no,this is content. This is all.curated for clicks and to publicise. It's.gross.
---

She's on equal footing just different type of wanker. And again same but in different shit, exploitative horrific mother. To 2 very small boys. Awful.
Shit hot liar and manipulates like R though.
And this post was even a lie. She actively jumped, got her army, pass aggd agaisnt any mention of her sons difference.
And even made films of lies to prove it regarding speech,play,choice,foods etc.
And then shamed him as a nuisance. Until one day instagram witches, realised autism could be used for clout.
But yes Rach in taller,blonder guise.
This is what I wondered. I know she has her huns like Racquel so imagined it was a similar situation to when she received a couple of messages and flew off on her broomstick at them.

hhturbo123

Ok this other TikTok account keeps appearing on my feed. Loads of videos about them today but no comments. Anybody got any ideas?
Weird isn’t it. ? The latest one says the hotel was booked for the wrong night? Someone with insider knowledge maybe?