PTWM #202 Rach gets pierced, Josh gets p!ssed, That pelican mouth has never been kissed.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tammy girl called Rachet, they want their shitly sewn on words and trackie back.
It's kind of nostalgic though. Remembering the phase of non school uniform, when Adidas puma and then this tit were all the rage.

Please put Seb in one. It will be worth it to see if he can pretend enough. What amount would they have to pay him to be seen dead in that!?
Or send E out in one. I can't wait to see the girls in he advert for this one.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That reel of her wandering down the street in Bath 🤣🤣 immediately put me in mind of me in my mid 20s after an all night sesh going to the shop in my joggies and slippers for a bottle of juice 🤣
Why is her hair so awful in that? The tracksuit is so unflattering aswell 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is it me, or is her taste in music exceptionally shite? Every time she uses music over a video I always get the feeling she's desperately trying to come across as down with the kids, and just being cringey.

Reactions: 16
Is it me, or is her taste in music exceptionally shite? Every time she uses music over a video I always get the feeling she's desperately trying to come across as down with the kids, and just being cringey.
Like her taste in men, decor, clothes…

• Haha
Reactions: 20
And yet from behind all her joggers look like she’s wearing a full nappy . Go figure 🤷‍♀️
On the subject of nappies, does wobbler still wear nappies?
Or have the school potty trained him?
Because his lazy, fat arsed, camel toed bleep of a mother can't be arsed.
As well as being an author, running the Patchwork empire, along with having Munchausen Syndrome by proxy and abusing and neglecting her children & being a bleep, she must be far too busy.
Poor Bubs, hasn't even got time for a tit on her magica jet wash toilet l toilet.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That gym video to try and sell their scamming app had me 😬 cringe
He looks like a stick insect and she’s most definitely no longer anywhere near a size 8! His wee legs nearly snapped when he tried that ONE push-up with her on his back.
Not a good advert for it at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
He looks like a stick insect and she’s most definitely no longer anywhere near a size 8! His wee legs nearly snapped when he tried that ONE push-up with her on his back.
Walking lunges in a room so small you can only take three steps. Hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I don't think she has a specific like music at all. All she ever refers to is horrendous pop noughties throwbacks (she says R&B but it's not, it's pop R&B, which is different.) The music she puts on reels are like "instagram suggests" type. Then all Josh's music are about depression, heartbreak and smack heads in the 80's/ 90's. I don't know how they cope tbh 😂.

• Haha
His legs? His arms more like 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I do a daily workout that I get from YouTube.....for free! Are these people idiots or so rich they can afford to throw money away?

Reactions: 12
Remember the old days when she didn't wear her granny tracksuits every day, and instead we were treated to her "style"?

Particular highlights for me include the leopard print Adidas leggings, and those tops with the hideous puffy arms that she lived in for a while (and paired with the stupid hair bow things).

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Remember the old days when she didn't wear her granny tracksuits every day, and instead we were treated to her "style"?

Particular highlights for me include the leopard print Adidas leggings, and those tops with the hideous puffy arms that she lived in for a while (and paired with the stupid hair bow things).
Those headbands she wore were a crime 🤣 her own style isn't great is it.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
IMG_4206.png

---
It's taken me ages to catch up. We've had lots of family tit going on lately so haven't been on (two family members have been given a cancer diagnosis within 3 weeks of each other) and I had a big accident and have a broken leg, hand and shoulder - on different sides. See scammy bleep is still at it though.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I ain't no PT or gym bunny ...but pretty sure advertising a very serious health and fitness business, doesn't include "DRY HUMPING " your husband !! Talk about health risk for a start .
But some cunts will no doubt start messaging her with pictures of them straddled over their husband ,saying ....."look at meeeee raccch " ,for 19 quid I TOO can do that 😀 absolute molluscs

• Haha
I’ve been to the gym 4/5 times a week now for 6 years. And I have *thoughts*
- Josh you need to stop doing multiple pull ups until you stop using the momentum of swinging. You’re not meant to look like a Buddha at the top
- no PT worth their weight will let you squat with a barbell pad on your neck, unless they actively want you to break your neck 🙃
- that gym is laughably small for doing walking lunges. Just don’t bother and do them static with a barbell 😂
- Rach your squatting too heavy for you, even to a box, and you need to actually hit a parallel box before upping the weight

*gets off high horse*

Reactions: 24
I’ve been to the gym 4/5 times a week now for 6 years. And I have *thoughts*
- Josh you need to stop doing multiple pull ups until you stop using the momentum of swinging. You’re not meant to look like a Buddha at the top
- no PT worth their weight will let you squat with a barbell pad on your neck, unless they actively want you to break your neck 🙃
- that gym is laughably small for doing walking lunges. Just don’t bother and do them static with a barbell 😂
- Rach your squatting too heavy for you, even to a box, and you need to actually hit a parallel box before upping the weight

*gets off high horse*
It's such a shame they don't read Tattle.
They could learn so much.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.