Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Veryangrylady

L is her most recent money maker IMO. Making wrong choices & being able to say & do as she wants. Raq will then excuse herself as being the bad parent because poor L hasn’t had a diagnosis for so long. Betsy will be the bitch she is because it takes the limelight from her ‘modelling the shite her mum sells’ to fund her holiday.
My life at the moment is chaotic due to family issues, apart from my nearest & dearest nobody has a clue 🤷‍♀️
Using lulas diagnosis to flog her patreon now ☹

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 21

FridaK

VIP Member
I hope Ethel doesn't like Wibble right back tbh. He seems to hate everything that's not about him. Can't think where he gets that from 🤔.

ETA - The comments under Hannah's post of her in the jogging suit are ridiculous. It's literally one step up from PJ's. Grow up saying it's gorgeous 🙄.

Doeli70

VIP Member
The airport wouldn't ring her. They'd tell the 'adult' that's travelling with her to contact the parent.

rainbowhouse

VIP Member
He knows where his iPad plugs in in the corner and he helps himself to sugary snacks from the pantry. What more does he need? He won’t know that he isn’t being parented 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
Fuck me!!! The woman needs to be euthanized.
She's absolutely and thoroughly joyous that she has another child with ASD.
Surely this private and personal information should be just that.
Private.
You are a sick fucking cunt, Rachel VD Hambleton 😡.
What I find odd is that she started her post with “It should feel good, and it does”

Why should it? Relieved, maybe, but good? Strange feeling for your child’s autism diagnosis to provoke in you.

Also, do you remember a couple of years ago there was a story where T said “it’s ok, I can get away with it cos I might be autistic?” I can’t remember the details of what she was doing but says a lot about Rachel’s parenting that she would obviously say things like that to her child. Don’t worry about it, you can do what you like and blame your diagnosis, basically.

What 10 year old needs a Stanley cup? 🤦🏼‍♀️

IMG_4787.jpeg

• Angry

Aab41

VIP Member
Guys, haha, snort, edie had a Costa, haha snort, her toastie was hot, haha snort.
Etc etc for ever. Not everything is funny, just fuck off

FridaK

VIP Member
I just don’t see it that way, I’m not for one minute saying he doesn’t have his faults and sometimes the way he talks to them is out of order, but given that he is obviously on a spectrum somewhere and clearly struggles with the noise, the chaos and them all being around him while on holiday she makes no effort to educate the kids to try and help him. She just eggs them on, they none have any respect for each other at all, all vying to be the star of her fucking awful little show. Gives in to Willy on everything, yet the husband she supposedly loves does nothing to help support him. They’re all just vile human beings.
Autistic or not Josh is a stupid bellend who is dragging those kids up like animals in a zoo for a few weekends away and a couple of Stone Island shirts. She's worse, but seriously, his discomfort is a lot less than he deserves.

chickhicks86

VIP Member
"The Liverpool blood clot saga" sounds like an unfolding NHS Scandal being reported on BBC News 😂😂😂.
The only scandal is Rachael herself.
---
Whether she had a miscarriage or not, her comments implied that she was sexually active as she asked if there was a kid in the blood clot.
What shocked me about the whole thing was how blase they were about it all. The way that T asked so casually whether there was a "kid" in there. Did she think their might be or was she so naive about the process to get a baby in there that she wasn't actually sure. It's horrendous either way.

• Sad

SandyB

I wish the nurse had walked back in andcaught her filming! It's a new low. Imagine growing up with a camera shoved in your face and a cackling mother who only engaged with you through a phone. Very sad 😥

• Sad

Wotsit

VIP Member
i thought Rach didnt have an email address and everything had to go through Jo 😜

1710938044134.png

• Haha

angiebabe

VIP Member
Let’s get this right. So you go gym. After that you call in to the pub for a post gym alcohol beverage & you eat out multiple times during the week & still loose weight 🙄
I’d be happier walking to my local Maccys a couple of times a week & spending less than this membership fee

• Haha

Queeniebee

VIP Member
I hope one by one all her children leave and go and do something good for themselves and she's left with level 8127 non verbal child that she so badly wanted but then didn't! Josh would have ran off and be with the Mrs Marshall number 4 and Rach will still trying to squeeze her size 12 body into a pair of size 8 gym leggings!

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Marshallmum1982

VIP Member
The huns really need go take a step back here and look at this doctors post. SHE IS FILMING INSIDE THE DOCTORS ROOM WHILE HER DAUGHTER GETS CONTRACEPTION!!

• Sad
  • Wow

button moon

VIP Member
View attachment 2849538
why is she posting this drivel boring content is it a flex your primary school child has this much change in her pockets …. Some of her “women” this would be their weekly shopping budget.
Sooner she’s canceled the better
---
View attachment 2849544
I am a registered nurse off sick at the moment and that is more than I have had to feed me and my child last week. How the bloody he'll is she supporting hard up families??

• Heart
  • Sad

Jemima9

At this point,Rach clearly knows (hopes) someone reports their concerns about betsy taking kids back !!
Betsy gets the sack for breaching confidentiality and then little ol Rach gets B the babysitter at home ,just where she wants her !!