Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FridaK

VIP Member
I didn't know she said that either :LOL:
---

Yeah, that's all I saw, and that was on Vanessa's Instagram. I took it to mean that V was trying to prove her identity to us here by using one of our usernames. I don't think it was just mine, either, from memory there was another account who was named.
---
She's begging for donations again, I see. Just fund it yourself, if you're that bothered, and stop spending money on meals out for a bit? Ugh.
I've just been back to threads and can't find where it was saying about Emily & the computer login. It's somewhere though I remember. Not that it matters anyway as it was all crap in the end. Goes without saying that's not what I thought at all. It was just the recent TikTok reminded me.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4

Fifah1907

VIP Member
The RAGE I feel when I see coaches and people in gyms telling people to squat with a bar pad πŸ˜³πŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒ

Rach I’m not being a chroll, just trying to stop you breaking your neck xoxo

katesbess

VIP Member
These little chats they come on and do together just highlights what an irrational bare faced liar she really is. Even admitting how she lies to the kids and she believes she's doing them a favour. All she's teaching them is lies and deceit. Cunt.
How brainwashed are the kids aswell? Because if I ever saw my mum and dad doing that. Or all the other stuff I'd say to fuck with you. That's why we are all here after all critiquing her. NOT TO BE BULLIES RACh. But because its all so wrong. And I'd be horrified if it was my mum. It's often a conversation we've had over the years. The sm bullshit and people like R. I can't imagine having a mother who would do this.
I can't even fathom it or work it out though. Because I know with absolutely certainty that they woudptn do it. Ever.

MrsOgre

VIP Member
Can someone give me a brief rundown of the London trip for the thread recap please - I've mostly been hanging around on the Constance Marten & Mark Gordon trial thread and I've completely missed it!
They kept it very private until the second day when she had meetings with the agent that could have been done over zoom. They arrived in London and went straight to a pub in soho and the rest was mentioned the other day🀒
They got the 7pm train back from Paddington to go back home, so were in no rush to get back to the children. Seb picked them up from the train station, left his car unlocked with the keys in ignition and said it was under cctv and if it had been stolen, the police would only need to view the cctv to see who stole itπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

FridaK

VIP Member
Clo Gib is Edie's friends mum (Rachael's school playground friend.) I know because she always does those gushing posts about Edie being an angel for being friends with her own son naughty πŸ™„.

FridaK

VIP Member
I have a question?

It used to be that I'd come on here and chew Josh up for the usual reasons (vain, ick, n, etc etc) but then I saw him on his work account and thought he's just a harmless loser really and not really mentally capable of being that nefarious. But I've noticed that a few of you seem to dislike him more than usual.

So my question is, have I missed something? I feel like I might have and I'm wondering what it is.

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
It was in a hotel conference room in Wiltshire, not Clarence House. Camilla is just the Patron of the foundation that organises the events. It looks like it was an event for the Swindon family law thing that she's been speaking at periodically 😴.
She did get the next best thing though (sarcasm) the Marchioness of Lansdowne so R will 100% be making out its something better than it was 🀣

Reactions: 3

trine

Chatty Member
Wait! What?? I knew Rachel thought that Lucy was Vanessa but I never knew that she had actually said that! 😲 πŸ˜‚ What work of fiction did she lift that from?
Same, I’d heard snippets before (all before my time) but never about supposedly finding Lucy’s log in on a patchwork laptop. Where did you hear that Frida?

katesbess

VIP Member
Thats exactly what it is.
Betsy also did the same on holiday, trashed the room because she couldn't get own way. Wonder where she learnt that from.
Also remember that R smashed up the phone box when her mum wouldn't send her new trainers πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ
spoilt little brats the lot of them.
In other words according to that extract, if josh agreed with her, she wouldn't have had her "tantrum"
Ugh. Twat.
Might have to go back to 2021 on here to see the truth of that time.
---
I would never send any of the woman we help to her page. It's actuslly a constant worry to me to think how many victims are sent, or come across her page.
---
She swings from waxing lyrical about her big fucking clan fam. To then oh no,heaven forbid you have to cater gor them and their mates. Get over yourself St Savour of Knobheads. For a start half babies are at an age they can,if deemed a nΓ©e cook for themselves on occassion.

Last edited:

Bennington12

I haven't been able to watch her stories since the first couple of things were posted as I found it too triggering coming up to the anniversary of our dog crossing rainbow bridge. I've skim read here and got the gist of it.

At first I thought WOW she's genuinely upset and will actually be spending time with Winston and the kids and doing the things he loves on his last day (we did the same with ours, last trip to the beach to smell the sea air, last sausage and last ice cream, last cuddles etc) I actually gave her some credit for it. Considering you rarely see her interacting with him or Ethel, I expected her just dumping him at the vets and she'd go off for a boozy lunch with Slosh somewhere. I really should have known better.

31 stories about it in just over 24 hours.

Absolutely no need to have the camera out during such an awful time. I feel so sorry for the kids, grief is the worst feeling in the world (even now i don't want another dog because i refuse to do it all again) and their own mother would rather record them crying for content than be present for them. I hope they all have other people they can speak too that can help them navigate the grief process.

RIP Winston 🌈
51 now πŸ˜’

• Wow