PTWM #201 Wilby tried a piece of sausage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title suggested by @ems1982

Starting a new thread as our Dipsy is missing and hopefully will be back soon with her amazing recaps. Rachel is causing us a lot of distress at the moment about Winston and I don't feel I can say anymore than that and hope she doesn't show anymore😞

Reactions: 31
Thread title suggested by @ems1982

Starting a new thread as our Dipsy is missing and hopefully will be back soon with her amazing recaps. Rachel is causing us a lot of distress at the moment about Winston and I don't feel I can say anymore than that and hope she doesn't show anymore😞
Wow did my one really get the most votes? It was a joke as she is being so boring 🥱 🤣 but I suppose if the cap fits 🤷🏻‍♀️
The stories of Winston at the moment are awful, I really wish she would just stop.

Reactions: 10
Wow did my one really get the most votes? It was a joke as she is being so boring 🥱 🤣 but I suppose if the cap fits 🤷🏻‍♀️
The stories of Winston at the moment are awful, I really wish she would just stop.
I can't believe she stuck her finger in the mould after Hannah did it and was carefully lifting it off and Rachel just thought she would jab her finger over it🤦🏻‍♀️ says it all when she thinks this makes good content.

The last thread had been really boring.

I felt sad for them yesterday but now that poor dog can't even spend his last day in peace. Must be stressful for him them grabbing at his paws like that 🫤

• Sad
Reactions: 17
That poor dog. His last hours on Earth and he can’t just have some peace. Obviously Mannah had to get involved 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I cannot believe anyone is shocked...this woman will monetise anyone's grief, despair, vulnerable moments, privacy. Why would this situation be any different?

Reactions: 25
Thanks Mrs Ogre fi8r the new thread & ems1982 for the thread title.
I'm sure Dipsy will be back soon ❤.

I was just thinking about how evil bleeping Rachel has used her dying dog and children's grief as content for her fuckwit huns.
What will she do next?
Maybe use Winstons ashes in tattoos for all family members over the age of 16?
Bring out a dog clothing range, named after him?
Or perhaps she's getting quotes from Taxidermists 😔.
What Rachel Hambleton does next, will never surprise me.
She's an absolute bleeping monster.

Reactions: 26
I know we're only seeing small snippets but to me that poor dog doesn't look ready for euthanasia, he's obviously still eating and his eyes still look bright. I know it can be difficult to know exactly when the right time is, but from today's videos it doesn't look like it's now. Also last night she said he wasn't eating and could barely walk, yet today we see him wolfing nuggets and last night running upstairs 🤷. Regardless of all that it shouldn't be content and it's making me so angry and so sad for that poor dog.

Reactions: 53
Can't remember who said would she record a person being collapsed? I'd say....yes!!

Been checked out of PTWM for a while because I was just sick to death of her and her actions. Caught back up now and seeing the constant posting of her poor dying dog knowing that he is to be euthanised soon is making me want to cry. What the duck is wrong with her?

Reactions: 23
I know we're only seeing small snippets but to me that poor dog doesn't look ready for euthanasia, he's obviously still eating and his eyes still look bright. I know it can be difficult to know exactly when the right time is, but from today's videos it doesn't look like it's now. Also last night she said he wasn't eating and could barely walk, yet today we see him wolfing nuggets and last night running upstairs 🤷. Regardless of all that it shouldn't be content and it's making me so angry and so sad for that poor dog.
My last dog trotted into the vets with his tail wagging, but it absolutely was the right time for him. Sometimes it's better a little sooner if the dog is suffering, before a very traumatic ending occurs. I hope this is the case for Winston - I did think when she was getting him to go upstairs to Tallulah's that she was either being really cruel by forcing him when he wasn't really able, or he wasn't as bad as she was making out.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
I never ever feel sorry for her because of what she does, and posts on a daily basis, but over Winston I've actually shed tears.
Back I'm Sept 2019 we had to have one of our dogs PTS, broke both our hearts. Forward to March 2020 I walk into our bedroom to find my husband of 48 years dead in bed. Forward to August 2020 I had to make the decision to have my remaining dog PTS, it broke me. In the space of 11 months I'd lost 2 dogs and a husband, plus went through it all in lockdown. Never ever would I have dreamed of making a video and posting it on line of the utter heartbreak my family and I went through. That's where normal people differ. She's not normal in my opinion to film her children's distress. Takes all sorts I suppose to make the world go round.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 75
Winston bless his heart will nor be dead 24 hours and she will have another puppy.

Wouldn’t you think those kids would say ffs Mum put down the camera and stop filming us crying over Winston. Just shows how this way of life is just the norm to them all. I really hope she doesn’t film that poor dog being put to sleep but I wouldn’t put it past her because content you know 😭 I follow her on Patreon (I don’t pay 🤣) and she’s been on saying this is the first time her kids have had to deal with grief. I hope they’re all ok but just do it privately. How is she going to deal with it when they lose someone close such as a grandparent, will she get the camera out? It wouldn’t surprise me to be honest.

Reactions: 21
Why is she filming everything and dragging him out to McDonald's? Stay at home and snuggle him and love him and get Slosh to do the school runs. I'm fuming on behalf of that poor dog...she really is a crappy person posting all this.

Reactions: 27
My last dog trotted into the vets with his tail wagging, but it absolutely was the right time for him. Sometimes it's better a little sooner if the dog is suffering, before a very traumatic ending occurs. I hope this is the case for Winston - I did think when she was getting him to go upstairs to Tallulah's that she was either being really cruel by forcing him when he wasn't really able, or he wasn't as bad as she was making out.
Oh I know only too well, my last dog we probably left it longer than we should but when we made the decision that day was the best she'd been for months, and the guilt I felt was awful, but realistically she couldn't have walked up a flight of stairs nevermind ran, she couldn't see and she was deaf and had dementia. I think we wavered a bit because we'd lost our other 2 the year before really suddenly. I just think Winston is still bright in his eyes, when that goes it's time. We've got another 2 who are now 10 and I'm living in dread, can't bear the thought. Definitely no more dogs for me, cant take the pain.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.