Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VCJR

VIP Member
If she only just noticed the state of that car whilst going to her imaginary job🙄 who does the school runs, or is that left up to Slosh (in Rachel's transporter as she will never let him forget she owns everything) who has an actual real job to go to.
---
She's now turned Winston into an advert.
View attachment 2771031
Wicked old woman.

Reactions: 3

katesbess

VIP Member
Totally fuelling the " don't touch her" issue with T. She needs to stop.
---
How does josh being a mean horrible often spiteful arse- whole not trigger the f* out of them?
---
B please don't start doing q&as. It's not ok
---
The state of these.
Screenshot_20240315_063140_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240315_063048_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:

Donut26

Ratshit is rather quiet on stories the last couple of days. Having a meltdown at the chrolls/tt or just loving silky the hardest ever? 🤔

nottrollin82

Why are they all so secretive, they've been out for a long boozy sesh with Astrid and Simon all day and think we are all too stupid to join up the dots. It shouldn't matter to Astrid as she buys all her followers now anyway.
---
Slow hand clap for this dense hun who thinks patchwork is a charity and has purchased a freezer for Rachel.
Ah stop? I’ve seen it all now. Mortified! Ramble is plotting where she’ll put it in her house. Disgrace.
---
Looks like Hannah styled Slosh's hair today too.
Awwww a lush little glass of fizzy cats piss! They have better social lives than anyone I know.

Last edited:

Babbitt1234

oh god Elphaba is the worst!!! But now you say that I kind of get what you mean, I think both have some personality disorder for sure.
It’s the creepy lizard eyes too. They’re definitely not look a likes but it’s been bugging me for ages and then having been on tik tok today and seeing what that oddball was up to, it clicked

MrsOgre

VIP Member
Yet another lie🥱 Rachel said Betsy was in an abusive relationship and did the freedom course for that. Poor kid doesn't realise yet how much she's been gaslighted and controlled, she's in for a shock. Hopefully a year in Australia will help open her eyes but she will still be living off her mother.
IMG_3511.jpeg

Reactions: 2

trine

Chatty Member
PLEASE tell me Noah does not spend the night in Lula's bedroom 😳. For hells sake they are 14 years old. WHO the fuck let's that happen? Shame on his parents also.
Has this been dirty deleted? I can’t see him on any of her clips.

sunmyvibes

How is Lula doing her mock GCSE's in year 10? I don't understand?
my local school has mock exams twice in year 10 (nov and June) and then twice in year 11 (nov and feb) so it’s likely she will be doing them now before GCSEs start in May

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
Can someone give me a brief rundown of the London trip for the thread recap please - I've mostly been hanging around on the Constance Marten & Mark Gordon trial thread and I've completely missed it!