Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
Reactions: 4

Maryberry

Suprised we’ve not had another boring monologue for Mother’s Day , obviously throwing her mum under the bus again .

Retro80s

VIP Member
I understand some people have needs which makes usual things difficult, and I have worked with many children and young people on the spectrum. But avoiding difficult things like hair cuts is not helping them, they need to learn coping strategies to be able to do everyday things otherwise what hope is there for their future?
You are joking aren’t you? Nobody ever suffered from having long hair 🙄🙄

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
Just out of boredom I had a look on Vinted. Firstly, I can’t believe the price of these things. And they all “want what they paid for it” which at £60 is staggering. Secondly, nobody seems to be able to get the right size. Does this prove that Rach isn’t the teeny tiny size 8, wearing a small, that she always claims to be?!
Did they really need to label it XXXL? It’s only size 18-20. That would make size 14-16 XL?!

VCJR

VIP Member
Who is buying her book and at those prices? They are going to be really annoyed they’ve wasted their money!
Does anyone know if she really has a literary agent?
Is this person real? Or another bestie with no GCSE's pretending to be a literary agent ?

thedragon

Do we think she's bringing out her own socks so every family she helps can have loads for free?? Or so her Huns can buy some webl socks for her causes??

• Haha

VickyVodka

How is Lula doing her mock GCSE's in year 10? I don't understand?
Year 10s at our school do internal mocks around now as well they do 2 lots in year 10 and 1 in year 11 to try and give them as much exam technique practice as possible

chickhicks86

VIP Member
The agent isn't even in London unless they have separate offices? The website lists an office suite in suburban Kent!

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
Wilby drinking that jug of gravy - aimed at us Rach (or most likely even the little lad can’t stomach Josh’s dishwater)