Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ILoveUnicorns

VIP Member
Been trying to think who she reminds me of for so long… a blonde Elphaba … everything about the pair of them physically turn my stomach and they have a lot of the same characteristics, especially face shape. It’s physical and energy similarities… desperate to be something they’re not, eternal victim, and the creepiest most disingenuous smile I’ve ever seen

Also, where’s the glow? She looks matte, in fact like she’s scraped sand across her face
oh god Elphaba is the worst!!! But now you say that I kind of get what you mean, I think both have some personality disorder for sure.

• Heart
Reactions: 5

FridaK

VIP Member
---

Ah I thought it was a different one, as folk thought he had slept over, I assumed when she said dinner time that he was just there in the evening when B was trying on her costume for the next day.
You are right. I just watched it again and she says Dinner at the end. Probably if her captions actually made sense it would have easier to spot that it wasn't the morning.

Also she might as well of let Ethel lick those cakes to be honest.

ETA: "Womens Own" the review 😂😂😂😂😂.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
It’s not a fucking charity!! Fuck me, the shit she has got away with and the opportunities she has been given for feigning abuse and ripping off strangers, it’s actually disgusting.
To be fair, it was explaining that Trevi was the award winning charity... not patchwork 🤣
Although it won't be long before she's claiming she's won awards lol

VCJR

VIP Member
Jen got it for her, I think Jen needs a psychiatric evaluation.
Yes, Jen, dopey Jo, Bubs and any other crew members/besties whose names I can't remember.
And Gangster Granny too.
---
That's vile to be honest. Euthanasia and then decapitation into picture monstrosity. No dignity for him. She could have just got her a nice portrait picture of him instead of trying to make his little head part of her shambles home aesthetic 🙁. Again all about Rachael, sod Winston and everyone else, as usual.

(Not cool Jen, but then shes not at all cool anyway is she? So I expect nothing more 😑.)
She didn't care about the dog, and like Joyce, couldn't wait to get rid of him. A normal photo in a normal frame would have been a nice thought
But Jen thought a piss take portrait would be lush & Rachel agreed 😑.
Jens fighting over arse hole space with dopey Jo.
---
That's vile to be honest. Euthanasia and then decapitation into picture monstrosity. No dignity for him. She could have just got her a nice portrait picture of him instead of trying to make his little head part of her shambles home aesthetic 🙁. Again all about Rachael, sod Winston and everyone else, as usual.

(Not cool Jen, but then shes not at all cool anyway is she? So I expect nothing more 😑.)
She didn't care about the dog, and like Joyce, couldn't wait to get rid of him. A normal photo in a normal frame would have been a nice thought
But Jen thought a piss take portrait would be lush & Rachel agreed 😑.
Jens fighting over arse hole space with dopey Jo.

Last edited:

MrsOgre

VIP Member
Webl socks🤦🏻‍♀️

Sorry but can't remember is this normal practise to have regular meetings with his teacher? If they actually fed him proper meals at home with the family instead of shoving a bag of crisps and an ipad at him, he wouldn't need a one to one writing out the war and peace version of his food diary.
IMG_3500.jpeg

Wotsit

VIP Member
Slosh goes to the gym at 6am everyday.

How Slosh looks after going to the gym at 6am everyday🤡
I'm guessing he doesn't actually go into the Gym and do a work out when he gets there. For someone that has been going everyday for the last few years, his physique is terrible.

MrsOgre

VIP Member
I was bored and had a scroll through the replies to her fb book post. Any huns who commented asking what order are they in, she replied to every one that its in stories. One lucky hun got told it will be uploaded to a highlight on insta. Basically tough if you are too late to see the post and therefore watch the stories.

She really is fucking dense.

daffodilgirl

VIP Member
Wow those Facebook videos showed a lovely happy couple didn't they 😬. She just seems embarrassed by him. And they were hammered in the ear piercing reveal bit. £160 to get your ears pierced! Fuck off.
To be fair piercing have gone expensive, I took my teen to get first lobe piercing and my seconds done & it cost me £90 I nearly passed out on the floor when they told me the price.

• Wow

GoldenGoss18

VIP Member
Jo sounds like she hasn’t got a scooooby about what’s going on. Maybe ratch should stop aesthetically filming her dog on the side, which is VOM in itself, and actually take the calls instead.

HubertsWhippedCream

Chatty Member
Bear in mind that she has only declared two times, there will be many more she will keep to herself. What about when she was constantly calling Josh at work and has now forced him to leave another job to be at her beck and call. It's all smoke and mirrors, she's so traumatised from the alleged abuse with Wayne but dig a little deeper and we will probably find it was 50/50 or more heavy on Rachel's side as we knew all along.
Is this what she means by reactive abuse? Abuse as a reaction to being abused?

Reactions: 4

FridaK

VIP Member
Just saw an interesting TikTok from the account “tales from the deep”
Is it the bent copper one or the one where he is talking to whoever Kayley is, doing a 1980's Harry Enfield attempt at Scouse accent looking like he has Rachael's thumbs stuck up his backside? Seriously 😒.

• Haha
Reactions: 4