PTWM #201 Wilby tried a piece of sausage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lots of new videos on the IG page that shall not be named. Some amusing. Some a little childish.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did Betsy ever explain what was happening in that video her sisters made of her talking about how horrendous her mother is?

Reactions: 6
I’m sorry, but expressing my disdain and writing on a forum about someone who shamelessly shares their children’s most private moments, does not mean that there is something wrong with me. It appalls me that she is flippant about safeguarding her children.
It’s disgusting that she thinks it’s ok to share that her daughter passed a blood clot the size of a fist, leaving people to speculate if it could have been a miscarriage (she even said she questioned her daughter about whether it could have been a pregnancy)
It’s awful that she thinks it’s ok to share her children’s sexual activity and visits to GUM clinics.
It’s hypocritical that she thinks it’s ok to talk about and do podcasts regarding absent family members (the step daughters, the girls’ Dad, the boys’ Mum, her siblings etc.) She says horrible things about them and yet no one is allowed to say anything against her? She herself hates these people, harasses them, abuses and writes about them online via her social media platforms and in her books….. HYPOCRITE!
I'm not remotely sorry for writing anything about her or anyone else anywhere on the internet. In Rachael's case perhaps she should stop writing about people on her social media and permanently in print before she complains any further. After all I/ we can always delete if I/ we choose, she can't delete the vitriol in those books 🤷🏻‍♀️.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Does Rachael have the same view when she’s speaking about folk and naming them all over her Instagram and podcast. Says more about you than them then hun doesn’t it.

Reactions: 17
The death stare that she's made better gravy than him🤣
By the way Rach, she's 15 now.
IMG_3510.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What's the other insta account called that makes all the tik toks again? I've lost it in my search history, does stuff still get put on there?

Reactions: 2
Yet another lie🥱 Rachel said Betsy was in an abusive relationship and did the freedom course for that. Poor kid doesn't realise yet how much she's been gaslighted and controlled, she's in for a shock. Hopefully a year in Australia will help open her eyes but she will still be living off her mother.
IMG_3511.jpeg

Reactions: 2
I would imagine L’s learnt to cook herself a roast dinner because her mum buggers off so often and leaves her to fend for herself 🙄🙁

• Sad
Reactions: 23
I just read a post on MN about someone asking for advice about whether to cut her mum off because she has a FB addiction where she posted every detail of the OP’s life, from bullying to periods and so on, despite the OP begging her not to. She now suffers trauma because of it and it’s so awful to read. And that’s just from an ‘ordinary’ account, not one with hundreds of thousands of followers.

Those kids of Ratface are going to be so fecked up in years to come, if not already. It needs banning.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Totally fuelling the " don't touch her" issue with T. She needs to stop.
---
How does josh being a mean horrible often spiteful arse- whole not trigger the f* out of them?
---
B please don't start doing q&as. It's not ok
---
The state of these.
Screenshot_20240315_063140_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240315_063048_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Rach actually praising T and showing her some love .....and then in 3..2...1 ...betsy has to wade in a make it the bestsy show !!!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.