PTWM #201 Wilby tried a piece of sausage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At least she's starting to use the correct language, it shows that Betsy is taking in the information and training she's receiving. Hopefully discretion when it comes to safeguarding will rub off on Rach next.....who am i kidding!!

Movement breaks (although different movement needs for each child, the dancing to the music can act as a trigger for some) , squash and squeeze, sensory seeking, checking in. Wellbeing walks, mindfulness It's nothing new, stuff we do day in day out in classrooms with children.
You mean she didn’t invent autistic children?!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Missed this little nugget too. Abused and harassed by chrolls, meanwhile the common denominator in every toxic relationship is Rachel. One wrong move by any of the Marshalls and they'll be next.
IMG_3508.jpeg

Reactions: 12
Day 83383729191020382920293829229 in the mundane world of rachhhhhh

blablalaaaaaaa they’re broken blaaaaaaaaaablaaaa Wilbur’s level 509999000000 autism blaaaaaa chrrrrrrrolllllllsssss

piss off rach

Reactions: 14
How is Lula doing her mock GCSE's in year 10? I don't understand?
my local school has mock exams twice in year 10 (nov and June) and then twice in year 11 (nov and feb) so it’s likely she will be doing them now before GCSEs start in May

Reactions: 2
Isn't it strange how she is mentioning all these autism terms whilst Wilbert's level 3000 diagnosis is being questioned on Tattle. I'm not questioning that he *is* on the spectrum, but she really needs to walk a day in the shoes of some of the parents who have children at the school that Betsy works at before she starts throwing out the whole "worst meltdown ever" spiel.

Reactions: 23
Isn't it strange how she is mentioning all these autism terms whilst Wilbert's level 3000 diagnosis is being questioned on Tattle. I'm not questioning that he *is* on the spectrum, but she really needs to walk a day in the shoes of some of the parents who have children at the school that Betsy works at before she starts throwing out the whole "worst meltdown ever" spiel.
Would that mean that Betsy is either questioning the diagnosis or going along with the lie thst he's severe and non-verbal (and most probably being gaslighted by her mother).

Reactions: 10
Oh good. Now a group of them jumping on a other woman. Good good. A day in the life of the cuntclan
---
Worst thing about B and her job is that nohairedvaginawhole will be getting all her "ideas" and correct seeming info about what she will say is happening to W. It's no coincidence her autistic terminology has improved recently.
She did this when it all began. Was following all these sites. And clearly talking through google search.

Movement breaks can be very different. For all kids and for any one at ant one time. They don't need to be jumping around. Arent jist "letting off energy.Often you have to do calming breathe work typw ones. Because alot of kids get on the overwhelmed side of stimulus. So it's more about regulating or "letting out the knots" and helping them feel safe again. It's different for each child and isn't new. It's more often than not done naturally by a parent, and they don't lable it because it's just part of their evry day life. They know when there child might need more time out. Or an activity to help either in the now or in transition to the next thing. And they regularly give a bit more time over to the needs of the child throughout the day. So maybe thisnis why R is struck by it as she doesn't give a shiny tit about W needs.
It's usually better when you can do it as a timed and regular thing. Almost part of the lesson plan so the child always stays on a level. But once again we don't need to see W private story of this. We don't need to show him to inform people of this. A quick info graphics or post with words would be fine. bleeping leave that poor child personal,often vulnerable moments away from the public you shaved arsenal whole you are harming him more by sharing this part of his life. And it's horrid to see him walking along there not knowing what and why she is filming this interaction and the wording she's then captioning abiut him.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Missed this little nugget too. Abused and harassed by chrolls, meanwhile the common denominator in every toxic relationship is Rachel. One wrong move by any of the Marshalls and they'll be next.
View attachment 2813775
Admirable that Hannah used everyone else's troll stories to push her over 10k and they are too narcissistic to notice 😂. I also laughed that she called Rachael just her "sister in law" then Rachael had to swoop in and add the "25 years best friend" to it. Territorial much 👀👀

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Admirable that Hannah used everyone else's troll stories to push her over 10k and they are too narcissistic to notice 😂. I also laughed that she called Rachael just her "sister in law" then Rachael had to swoop in and add the "25 years best friend" to it. Territorial much 👀👀
When the marriage falls apart, what's the betting that Mannah will suddenly turn out to be her "worst ever chroll"?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
View attachment 2813775
I’m sorry, but expressing my disdain and writing on a forum about someone who shamelessly shares their children’s most private moments, does not mean that there is something wrong with me. It appalls me that she is flippant about safeguarding her children.
It’s disgusting that she thinks it’s ok to share that her daughter passed a blood clot the size of a fist, leaving people to speculate if it could have been a miscarriage (she even said she questioned her daughter about whether it could have been a pregnancy)
It’s awful that she thinks it’s ok to share her children’s sexual activity and visits to GUM clinics.
It’s hypocritical that she thinks it’s ok to talk about and do podcasts regarding absent family members (the step daughters, the girls’ Dad, the boys’ Mum, her siblings etc.) She says horrible things about them and yet no one is allowed to say anything against her? She herself hates these people, harasses them, abuses and writes about them online via her social media platforms and in her books….. HYPOCRITE!

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I’m sorry, but expressing my disdain and writing on a forum about someone who shamelessly shares their children’s most private moments, does not mean that there is something wrong with me. It appalls me that she is flippant about safeguarding her children.
It’s disgusting that she thinks it’s ok to share that her daughter passed a blood clot the size of a fist, leaving people to speculate if it could have been a miscarriage (she even said she questioned her daughter about whether it could have been a pregnancy)
It’s awful that she thinks it’s ok to share her children’s sexual activity and visits to GUM clinics.
It’s hypocritical that she thinks it’s ok to talk about and do podcasts regarding absent family members (the step daughters, the girls’ Dad, the boys’ Mum, her siblings etc.) She says horrible things about them and yet no one is allowed to say anything against her? She herself hates these people, harasses them, abuses and writes about them online via her social media platforms and in her books….. HYPOCRITE!
Tallulah asked if there was a baby in it, implying she has underage, unprotected sex. How old was she? 14?

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.