PTWM #201 Wilby tried a piece of sausage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So her best moments are the days their babies were born? But she wasn't actually there for 2 of them as they are not hers?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
How is Lula doing her mock GCSE's in year 10? I don't understand?

Reactions: 3
I work in a school and they do mock GCSE exams for the Year 10 after Easter. All schools are different and can set internal mocks whenever they want. The one I work at they do three sets of mocks.

Reactions: 9
Year 10s at our school do internal mocks around now as well they do 2 lots in year 10 and 1 in year 11 to try and give them as much exam technique practice as possible

Reactions: 4
Year 10s at our school do internal mocks around now as well they do 2 lots in year 10 and 1 in year 11 to try and give them as much exam technique practice as possible
Ahh my youngest is in year 11. Last year they had "end of year" exams and this year two sets of "GCSE Mocks" then the actual GCSE's start May 9th. It is a Grammar School though and they have their own board, so basically seem to do what they want I think.

I can not wait for it to be finished as I'm absolutely shattered with keeping up the momentum with his revision. He's good anyway but I feel like I should have Pom Poms with a klaxon and stand outside his door cheering "You are a genius" at him at various intervals during the week. I'm as knackered as a geriatric donkey 😑

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Ahh my youngest is in year 11. Last year they had "end of year" exams and this year two sets of "GCSE Mocks" then the actual GCSE's start May 9th. It is a Grammar School though and they have their own board, so basically seem to do what they want I think.

I can not wait for it to be finished as I'm absolutely shattered with keeping up the momentum with his revision. He's good anyway but I feel like I should have Pom Poms with a klaxon and stand outside his door cheering "You are a genius" at him at various intervals during the week. I'm as knackered as a geriatric donkey 😑

It is tit and stressful for the kids, parents and the staff - but we have found the more exam condition practice they get the less they panic in the real thing about how to answer, how long to spend on a question etc and can focus on actually getting the answer they are capable of down on paper.

Reactions: 8
It is tit and stressful for the kids, parents and the staff - but we have found the more exam condition practice they get the less they panic in the real thing about how to answer, how long to spend on a question etc and can focus on actually getting the answer they are capable of down on paper.
He's actually doing alright. In his first mocks he got five 7s, two 8's and two 9's. I am just neurotic as hell 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 8
No car seat for Wilby in the car. She's really pushing the dysregulation that Betsy has obviously told her about 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 13
At least she's starting to use the correct language, it shows that Betsy is taking in the information and training she's receiving. Hopefully discretion when it comes to safeguarding will rub off on Rach next.....who am i kidding!!

Movement breaks (although different movement needs for each child, the dancing to the music can act as a trigger for some) , squash and squeeze, sensory seeking, checking in. Wellbeing walks, mindfulness It's nothing new, stuff we do day in day out in classrooms with children.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.