PTWM #201 Wilby tried a piece of sausage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow those Facebook videos showed a lovely happy couple didn't they 😬. She just seems embarrassed by him. And they were hammered in the ear piercing reveal bit. £160 to get your ears pierced! duck off.
To be fair piercing have gone expensive, I took my teen to get first lobe piercing and my seconds done & it cost me £90 I nearly passed out on the floor when they told me the price.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Here's josh. Couldn't hack it for long could he? Not being on camera?
Does this mean he's left his job to be her dominatrix already? Because that was the only reason he stopped before.
Having a little show again now. Dick never left, he was just an ickle coward because people were shining the light on him too much.

Reactions: 8
To be fair piercing have gone expensive, I took my teen to get first lobe piercing and my seconds done & it cost me £90 I nearly passed out on the floor when they told me the price.
We have a few places here that do them for £20. They do them properly with a needle not a gun. I've had 3 piercings recently amd mine came to £90 but that was due to the jewellery I selected.
I bet she went to the place in London that's gone viral for the ear stacking. Lovely jewellery but way overpriced just because she can. She's such a materialistic knob it would be hilarious if it wasn't other peoples money she's spending. !

Reactions: 11
Josh's dead dad visits R in spirit form... sure jan 😂
She's even trying to claim a dad man as her own dad now ffs lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
My children never “told me” they were having friends for a sleepover. They would ASK me and knew it would never happen on a school night. Obviously, compared to Saint Rach, I was not a cool mum. She never says no to those kids so they will end up entitled adults, Betsy already is, E and W are spoilt brats and J has ended up as the laughing stock of the house

Reactions: 27
I'm hoping the piercer took the piss as she was drunk, told her the earrings were diamonds but really they're cubic zirconia.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
“Only had two rows this year”. Course you have love. Happiest couple ever. Honestly why do they think people want to watch them bickering for seven stories?

Reactions: 19
Here's a thought Rach. Josh take Wilby to dinomania and you take Edie to the roller disco. Oh sorry forgot you can't do anything without Josh! Except get your ears pierced while drunk while he goes shopping. New mystery bestie in London too.

I could only manage a couple of stories because Josh bellyaching about the kids and her demented giggling over it makes me want lash my phone out of the window under an oncoming bus 😒. I mean does he think it's funny? Does it make his small man syndrome slightly less disabling? I really have no idea what anyone gets out it other than the Ick.

In other news, they might as well as worn T Shirts saying "It's Seb. Seb is being problematic," it was that obvious. No doubt she got the required number of "You ok hun" messages from that performance 🙄. Idiots.

Thread suggestion:

Rach gets pierced, Josh gets pissed,
That pelican mouth has never been kissed.

• Haha
When she rolls her eyes at Josh, she probably has the divorce papers drawn up already. Or she may as well have as that marriage isn't going to last much longer.
IMG_3524.jpeg

Just listened to her talking absolute shite and the London trip was for a threesome without a doubt, especially as she can't identify the newest bestie and they met on an app. Who goes to London just to drink and get their ears pierced?
Josh said they weren't doing anything for the first day so they didn't need to have an overnight stay when her (rather pointless) meetings were in the afternoon on the following day.
Also if her ears have become infected when she spent so much money, that screams to me that she hasn't bothered with aftercare and they're cheap nickel.

Last edited:
When she rolls her eyes at Josh, she probably has the divorce papers drawn up already. Or she may as well have as that marriage isn't going to last much longer.
View attachment 2818716

Just listened to her talking absolute shite and the London trip was for a threesome without a doubt, especially as she can't identify the newest bestie and they met on an app. Who goes to London just to drink and get their ears pierced?
Josh said they weren't doing anything for the first day so they didn't need to have an overnight stay when her (rather pointless) meetings were in the afternoon on the following day.
Also if her ears have become infected when she spent so much money, that screams to me that she hasn't bothered with aftercare and they're cheap nickel.
I thought threesome straight away. Then was a little bit sick in my mouth at the thought of them, so tried to blot it from my thoughts and now it's back. I'm off to bleach my brain!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can see why Rachel has to include other people in their relationship.
IMG_3525.jpeg

And all the makeup he's got on and wearing a baseball cap indoors 🤢
IMG_3533.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Why are the all examples of couples that ‘open’ their relationship toxic AF 🤣 just bleeping split up already

I can see why Rachel has to include other people in their relationship.
View attachment 2819239

And all the makeup he's got on and wearing a baseball cap indoors 🤢
View attachment 2819252
duck me! He is so revolting, he'd give my ex-husband a run for his money 😫.
Sort it out Joyce, you've got the money. A month in Turkey should put things right.
And don't forget to take your frightfully ugly tart of a wife with you.
The surgeons in Turkey are renowned for tackling almost anything.
There's always hope.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.