PTWM #201 Wilby tried a piece of sausage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just saw an interesting TikTok from the account “tales from the deep”
Is it the bent copper one or the one where he is talking to whoever Kayley is, doing a 1980's Harry Enfield attempt at Scouse accent looking like he has Rachael's thumbs stuck up his backside? Seriously 😒.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How do you go about getting mates who constantly gift you things and write you heartfelt cards just for being a parent? I can’t understand why so many people blow smoke up their arses all the time?! 🤷🏼‍♀️ I clearly need better friends 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
How do you go about getting mates who constantly gift you things and write you heartfelt cards just for being a parent? I can’t understand why so many people blow smoke up their arses all the time?! 🤷🏼‍♀️ I clearly need better friends 😂
You need them all on the payroll babe. If you're a bit skint, just set you're up as the saviour of women everywhere (doesn't matter if you're actually not, just pretend) and get the money rolling in from thousands of thick as tit huns. Then you can set up a "business" and pay them a massive salary for doing duck all, so they feel that they can't leave because they'll lose all the lovely cash.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
That's a bit disturbing that a man has written how Josh is a wonderful husband and chef. For someone who doesn't have any friends at all.

Looks awfully similar to Josh's writing as well.

Reactions: 20
Going on like that dinner is something that a 15 year old wouldn’t be able to cook. Looked like frozen broccoli a bit of chicken and potatoes with frozen yorkies. Not hard to chuck together

Reactions: 17
Nothing is anyone else’s in that house…Josh gets a gift and card with a supportive message from a mate and she has to share it….it isn’t yours to share …the fact he is having a hard time is up to him to share if he wants - I am not a huge Josh fan but can’t stand the way she delights in sharing the stories and struggles of others espcially those she is supposed to care for and protect 😡

Reactions: 27
I'm covered in men. I've got my Husband, 3 sons, 2 of them have a dad each (not my Husband,) and their paternal granddads. I've got two brothers, 4 step brothers, 2 brother in laws, I've had 2 step dads, two grandads of my own and one step grandad. Plus all the above peoples multiple friends and I have never seen any of them get a card like that 😂🤷🏻‍♀️. Baffled.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I'm covered in men. I've got my Husband, 3 sons, 2 of them have a dad each (not my Husband,) and their paternal granddads. I've got two brothers, 4 step brothers, 2 brother in laws, I've had 2 step dads, two grandads of my own and one step grandad. Plus all the above peoples multiple friends and I have never seen any of them get a card like that 😂🤷🏻‍♀️. Baffled.
I was just thinking this- I honestly don't know anyone IRL who would send or receive something like that. It's funny how their family are inundated with flowers and cards isn't it???

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Wow those Facebook videos showed a lovely happy couple didn't they 😬. She just seems embarrassed by him. And they were hammered in the ear piercing reveal bit. £160 to get your ears pierced! duck off.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.