PTWM #201 Wilby tried a piece of sausage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Basically she's blaming her behaviour on Wayne. Reactive abuse is where you snap back at your abuser and they turn it around onto you. Gaslighting for instance, saying "well you punched me back, you are just as bad as me." Inside the abusive relationship it then becomes hard to pick out who did what and therefore the relationship becomes "mutually abusive."

However, that does not extend to how she treats Josh, the kids, her relatives, current or ex friends, even her followers to some point (take for instance her Mother, who she bullies a lot.) She can't claim that her attitude outside the relationship with Wayne is reactive abuse. Once the initial relationship has ended the reactionary behaviour should stop. If it doesn't, it's more likely that the relationship was mutually abusive rather than one party reacting the other parties behaviour.

There is the old saying that "Abusers go on to abuse," and whilst that is sometimes a factor in victims of child abuse (because the brain isn't fully developed at the time of the abuse, it can cause damage to the Amygdala for instance.) In adulthood it's assumed you are developed and mature enough to know right from wrong.

(Thanks for attending my GCSE psychology lecture 😂. I'm here on retainer.)

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
She just loves churning out same old, same old, time and time again doesn't she? Never 'known' anyone to live so much in the past when they apparently live a great life and have everything and everyone they need. Why regurgitate the 'truth' (ahem) constantly? These huns are a sucker for a lie or ten and clearly have nothing else to focus their tiny little minds on.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She just loves churning out same old, same old, time and time again doesn't she? Never 'known' anyone to live so much in the past when they apparently live a great life and have everything and everyone they need. Why regurgitate the 'truth' (ahem) constantly? These huns are a sucker for a lie or ten and clearly have nothing else to focus their tiny little minds on.
For most people who have lived through such trauma, it is exhausting to talk and think about. I also wouldn’t want to be known solely for my past or the trauma. She’s always one to harp on about things such as my past doesn’t define me yet here she is harping on about her “truth” every chance she gets with an added twist each time. I’m all for awareness and advocating for change but if she’s the voice for change we are all screwed 🙃

ETA: also baffles me how she can turn literally anything into an excuse to share her story… 🙄 memememememememememememe!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I think alot of the huns use her page as a form of "Jeremy kyle" and "take a break" outlet because that's exactly what it is. They just love gossip and drama

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Ratshit is rather quiet on stories the last couple of days. Having a meltdown at the chrolls/tt or just loving silky the hardest ever? 🤔

Reactions: 3
I can’t believe that this drivel will be published in a book that people will buy and think actually happened 🙄 I can just see the reviews from the huns as to how brave their leader is for sharing her ‘trauma’ with them all. To me it reads like a spoilt brat trashing her room when things haven’t gone her way. She’s really just pissing all over people who have suffered real trauma and have severe mental health issues as a result of it. She just gets worse 😡
What really upsets me about the incident is, there are real people in this world who are suffering from CPTSD, Anxiety, Depression and she writes this tit. I get so angry about the fact ( as has been said here ) it was all over ( basically) ass wipe not agreeing with her. She should try understanding someone who really does suffer. She boils my piss, and curdles my guts. Sorry tattlers but PTSD is very close to home for me and this shiester is nothing but an effing fraud.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Don’t think she was sliding down bannisters at school aged 21 bloody liar.
I thought she had the weight of the word on her shoulders when she was 14 like I is. Wasn't she abandoned by her mum, living with her brother, in a bed sit, in foster care, in the dining room of her mates house, while also doing drugs in nightclubs every weekend because she had no parental figure looking out for her. Wasn't she also carrying drugs up and down the country by National Rail (#ad) for men in their 40s ... now she was also sliding down school banisters with not a care in the world (at 21 years of age) whilst in a DA relationship with waynbo and single handley raising his 3 daughters for him.

I'm confused Rach 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Webl socks🤦🏻‍♀️

Sorry but can't remember is this normal practise to have regular meetings with his teacher? If they actually fed him proper meals at home with the family instead of shoving a bag of crisps and an ipad at him, he wouldn't need a one to one writing out the war and peace version of his food diary.
IMG_3500.jpeg

Reactions: 5
You just know she’s the parent that will tell her kids the rules are stupid and encourage them to disrespect teachers because they’re beneath her entitled crappy kids.

Reactions: 14
Do we think she's bringing out her own socks so every family she helps can have loads for free?? Or so her Huns can buy some webl socks for her causes??

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I thought she was a forced domesticated prisoner by 19 raising her step children and brothers kids? Doesn’t sound very carefree to me. I reckon that is lie number 92649371

Reactions: 15
I can’t believe that this drivel will be published in a book that people will buy and think actually happened 🙄 I can just see the reviews from the huns as to how brave their leader is for sharing her ‘trauma’ with them all. To me it reads like a spoilt brat trashing her room when things haven’t gone her way. She’s really just pissing all over people who have suffered real trauma and have severe mental health issues as a result of it. She just gets worse 😡
She uses 3 different tenses in the first paragraph. Pfffft, she’d definitely give Stephen King a run for his money with her horror stories 😂😂😂

‘I’ve had, I have never, I’m writing, I’ll forever be healing’. Love, go away and learn a grammar course for f sake it’s painful.

Forever a tiny turned in toes bubs x

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She uses 3 different tenses in the first paragraph. Pfffft, she’d definitely give Stephen King a run for his money with her horror stories 😂😂😂

‘I’ve had, I have never, I’m writing, I’ll forever be healing’. Love, go away and learn a grammar course for f sake it’s painful.

Forever a tiny turned in toes bubs x
Stephen King would be in awe of such an inspirational woman like our Rach! Turning her once incredibly abusive life around and helping thousands and thousands of women and their children across the world Torbay as well as being the voice and advocate for change. There will be a Netflix movie about her life before long 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Webl socks🤦🏻‍♀️

Sorry but can't remember is this normal practise to have regular meetings with his teacher? If they actually fed him proper meals at home with the family instead of shoving a bag of crisps and an ipad at him, he wouldn't need a one to one writing out the war and peace version of his food diary.
View attachment 2811549
We have quite regular meetings with our sons teacher and get a daily verbal handover.
The meetings are to see how he's getting on, review his targets for the term and set them for the upcoming term. The targets have remained the same since July last year, to have him regulated enough to stay in the classroom for the whole day.

Can be quite normal, but R is still a twit.

Reactions: 6
Thats exactly what it is.
Betsy also did the same on holiday, trashed the room because she couldn't get own way. Wonder where she learnt that from.
Also remember that R smashed up the phone box when her mum wouldn't send her new trainers 🤷‍♀️
spoilt little brats the lot of them.
In other words according to that extract, if josh agreed with her, she wouldn't have had her "tantrum"
Ugh. twit.
Might have to go back to 2021 on here to see the truth of that time.
---
I would never send any of the woman we help to her page. It's actuslly a constant worry to me to think how many victims are sent, or come across her page.
---
She swings from waxing lyrical about her big bleeping clan fam. To then oh no,heaven forbid you have to cater gor them and their mates. Get over yourself St Savour of Knobheads. For a start half babies are at an age they can,if deemed a née cook for themselves on occassion.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
We have quite regular meetings with our sons teacher and get a daily verbal handover.
The meetings are to see how he's getting on, review his targets for the term and set them for the upcoming term. The targets have remained the same since July last year, to have him regulated enough to stay in the classroom for the whole day.

Can be quite normal, but R is still a twit.
I think, as you say, it is quite normal to have brief playground chats with teachers or target meetings etc. I also imagine that the vast majority of good parents back up/reinforce/support the targets and help given to their little people away from school because that’s what parenting is all about 👍🏼
Difference is, these parents just crack on with it, work bloody hard to help their children and don’t make it all about them 🤨
Would luv to know the staff room chat about her SM shenanigans 🤔😂

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.