PTWM #201 Wilby tried a piece of sausage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe that this drivel will be published in a book that people will buy and think actually happened 🙄 I can just see the reviews from the huns as to how brave their leader is for sharing her ‘trauma’ with them all. To me it reads like a spoilt brat trashing her room when things haven’t gone her way. She’s really just pissing all over people who have suffered real trauma and have severe mental health issues as a result of it. She just gets worse 😡
All this says to me is that she has deep rooted issues that she's never properly dealt with and just monetised whatever she's been through in the past. She's a deeply troubled individual and unfortunately, instead of protecting her children from the same fate, she revels in having 'poor broken babies'. If she wasn't such a vile person it would be tragic.

Reactions: 28
I can’t believe that this drivel will be published in a book that people will buy and think actually happened 🙄 I can just see the reviews from the huns as to how brave their leader is for sharing her ‘trauma’ with them all. To me it reads like a spoilt brat trashing her room when things haven’t gone her way. She’s really just pissing all over people who have suffered real trauma and have severe mental health issues as a result of it. She just gets worse 😡
She had already smashed up a phone box over a pair of trainers years before she met W. Ive said it here before, she has anger issues, probably due to her mum leaving. Her step/children would have known about those 2 violent outbursts, so she is now traumatising them. As a pp said B smashed up a hotel room on holiday.
What a mess.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
That is a tantrum. Self harm rarely presents in such a dramatic way. It's typically done in secret because (A) the psychology behind it is that it's something very personal. Something that the person can own and control with no interference and (B) it's not an attention seeking disorder, it's the opposite. People tend to do it to drain themselves of self hatred and the last thing they want is spectators, especially people they care about. It's how so many parents are shocked when they find their kids have been doing it.

I suspect she finds Josh very easy to manipulate like that because he has a predilection for treating her like a child. It makes him feel in control when he's actually far from it. So so odd.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
She is a child, a very immature and spoilt brat in an adult body who has made no effort to improve herself and continues to blame everything on her parents instead of taking responsibility for her own behaviour and actions. Having a half arsed relaxing hypnosis session every week does not count as therapy.

• Heart
Everything about her projects like a spoilt little child.
Smashes the phone box because she couldn't get trainers. Made her step mothers life a misery because her dad decided to put another woman first, she makes all her "friends" do things for her like babysit etc and doesn't return the favour except buy them. She clearly had tantrums with Wayne and was mutually abusive.
She threw a plate of food at josh because she wanted a takeaway and not a home cooked meal, she smashes her head against the chest of drawers because josh didn't agree with her.
And now her own kids are doing it... edie had tantrums because she had to open other peoples bday presents, Wilby has tantrums when he can't get his own way and betsy smashed the hotel room because she couldn't get her own way!
Its ridiculous

Reactions: 43
Let’s take a photo of Mum and Josh asleep on the sofa. Let’s show it to Mum who will ask for us to send it to her so that she can post it on her page so that her sycophantic arse lickers can gush all over how cute they look 🤮
slosh is brave having his nose downwind of her legs being spread, no wonder he was knocked out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s such a bleep. Both times she’s even said it’s because Josh wouldn’t listen to her.

I’d be bleeping ashamed to write that in a book, why on earth do her kids need to read that their mother is unstable?!

She’s gone off on one, twice…over something stupid and trivial, what an absolute head.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
It started here 👇, with is screenshot and then moved on with more info (took me 35 minutes to find this, I'm losing my edge 😂.)

View attachment 2809909

You’re a trooper finding that 😂 I’ve trawled once before looking for the snot fest in the car that everyone talks about and never found it, that did my head in enough, so thankyou. Her people are all brainwashed.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She must have been left with those invisble bruises and gouge marks and bald patches that Wilby used to get when he had a temper tantrum 🙄 Grow up Rachel and stop lying.

Reactions: 21
Get ready for the paid for autism diagnosis so she can be like her pal Hinch. Bet she’s being assessed at the same time as Lula

Reactions: 14
Isn’t that exactly what Bratsy did on their family holiday a couple of years ago? Trash her room cos she didn’t get her own way. What was it she was saying in the TikTok of her podcast? Something to do with learnt behaviour. She’s her mother’s child alright.

Reactions: 22
So the first time in 2014 she was absolutely hammered...but she doesn't like alcohol and he'd just left his apparent abusive alcoholic wife, and they didn't drink anywhere near the boys

PinocciHOE strikes again

• Heart
I only dip in and out of this thread as it goes so fast so apologies if it has been discussed before. She has another book due out in a couple of months? I have read the reviews on her other two books and the 1* are spot on about her so I am guessing all the 5* reviews are from her pals? A couple of them made me chuckle. So how can somebody do a review so quickly after the books release? And can a review been done without a purchase?

Reactions: 2
Bear in mind that she has only declared two times, there will be many more she will keep to herself. What about when she was constantly calling Josh at work and has now forced him to leave another job to be at her beck and call. It's all smoke and mirrors, she's so traumatised from the alleged abuse with Wayne but dig a little deeper and we will probably find it was 50/50 or more heavy on Rachel's side as we knew all along.

Reactions: 12
Bear in mind that she has only declared two times, there will be many more she will keep to herself. What about when she was constantly calling Josh at work and has now forced him to leave another job to be at her beck and call. It's all smoke and mirrors, she's so traumatised from the alleged abuse with Wayne but dig a little deeper and we will probably find it was 50/50 or more heavy on Rachel's side as we knew all along.
Is this what she means by reactive abuse? Abuse as a reaction to being abused?

Reactions: 4
Shes so traumatised by Wayne that she goads him every chance she gets 🙄
I don't know any victim of abuse (myself included) who would literally poke the bear with their abuser to get a reaction from them and certainly not almost 20 years later

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Urgh her writing is SO triggering with that unnecessary dramatic graphic detail.
With all her supposed training she should know better.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.