PTWM #201 Wilby tried a piece of sausage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was all very strange what happened back then. It started off with Vanessa leaving Patchwork because she didn't think Emily was experienced enough to run it and she had some issues with Rachael's transparency. Then out of nowhere Rachael said that Emily found login details for @Lucyinthesky88 on here in one of the Patchworks laptops and that it was Vanessa.

For ages after I actually thought Rachael was @Lucyinthesky88 (like be your own worst troll and she'd blamed Vanessa after the login details were found by Emily. (No offence intended Lucy. It was lockdown and I was highly strung 🤦🏻‍♀️😂.) Then it all stopped and no one ever got to know what happened.

We have got bored since then haven't we 😫.
It was proper batty wasn't it. I do think Emily encouraged alot of the trolling that R did back then (won't mentioned the weird troll page she set up lol)
The only thing they had to go on with Lucy was the song Vanessa chose to put on her bloody stories 🤦‍♀️
I wish Emily would just spill the beans tbh because Vanessa clearly isn't 🤣

Reactions: 11
Wait! What?? I knew Rachel thought that Lucy was Vanessa but I never knew that she had actually said that! 😲 😂 What work of fiction did she lift that from?
I'll have a look back on the threads later, but that's what she said at the time, one of the computers had login details for here. Though all we ever saw was like @Dorothy-redshoes said, a story with Lucy in the sky played over it. It was all chaotic 🫣, none of those girls stood a chance really.

Reactions: 8
I'll have a look back on the threads later, but that's what she said at the time, one of the computers had login details for here. Though all we ever saw was like @Dorothy-redshoes said, a story with Lucy in the sky played over it. It was all chaotic 🫣, none of those girls stood a chance really.
The whole lot of them just fight with each other and the kids are caught in the crossfire.
And R is the one person at the end of each of fight 🤣
R with her mum
R with her sister
R with Wayne
R with Sam
R with Vanessa
R with the half sisters
R with her own step siblings
R with her brothers
R with her dad.
And every single one of those fights have affected her kids relationships with those people.
Watch out josh....your times numbered 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Wait! What?? I knew Rachel thought that Lucy was Vanessa but I never knew that she had actually said that! 😲 😂 What work of fiction did she lift that from?
I didn't know she said that either :LOL:
---
Yeah, that's all I saw, and that was on Vanessa's Instagram. I took it to mean that V was trying to prove her identity to us here by using one of our usernames. I don't think it was just mine, either, from memory there was another account who was named.
---
She's begging for donations again, I see. Just fund it yourself, if you're that bothered, and stop spending money on meals out for a bit? Ugh.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
---

Yeah, that's all I saw, and that was on Vanessa's Instagram. I took it to mean that V was trying to prove her identity to us here by using one of our usernames. I don't think it was just mine, either, from memory there was another account who was named.
---
She's begging for donations again, I see. Just fund it yourself, if you're that bothered, and stop spending money on meals out for a bit? Ugh.
Everyone is accused of being someone at some time or another 😂 I often think some people here have a few different personalities on this thread to be honest. As we have always said anyone could be anyone and everyone is entitled to an opinion. I genuinely don't think R reads here though. I think some around her do and feed back what's necessary but I don't think she could come on here and read about herself. I've always believed she has actual trolls in her inbox. She won't print what they say though as perhaps some of it is too close to the bone... But there are people crazy enough to do it and who likely got banned from these threads (rightly). So yes, some of it is very much embellished but I don't doubt she actually gets horrible stuff sent directly to her either. I bet there isn't an instagrammer out there that's immune to that!

Reactions: 8
Everyone is accused of being someone at some time or another 😂 I often think some people here have a few different personalities on this thread to be honest. As we have always said anyone could be anyone and everyone is entitled to an opinion. I genuinely don't think R reads here though. I think some around her do and feed back what's necessary but I don't think she could come on here and read about herself. I've always believed she has actual trolls in her inbox. She won't print what they say though as perhaps some of it is too close to the bone... But there are people crazy enough to do it and who likely got banned from these threads (rightly). So yes, some of it is very much embellished but I don't doubt she actually gets horrible stuff sent directly to her either. I bet there isn't an instagrammer out there that's immune to that!
I would never contact any of them directly. What would be the point? I could tell her she's a bleep, but she wouldn't believe me, she would just block me and tell everyone my kids don't get enough ice cream. Or I can say it here and likeminded people might agree, and we can have a bit of a laugh about the fact that she is a bleep.

It's two very different things. They may not like that we write it here, but unfortunately it does come with the territory, and everything posted here, about Rachel, her children, and anyone else she has dropped in it over the years, has been screenshots of or opinions on things that she has posted. We haven't stalked her or followed her kids around taking incognito pictures of them, we've simply viewed her PUBLIC stories and posts and shared the nutty bits here, in disbelief and, at times, disgust.

They can't really complain. They don't have to read here, no one is sharing Tattle to her page or tagging her in it 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 27
---

---
I've just been back to threads and can't find where it was saying about Emily & the computer login. It's somewhere though I remember. Not that it matters anyway as it was all crap in the end. Goes without saying that's not what I thought at all. It was just the recent TikTok reminded me.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
The wild ride back then when everyone was being accused of being Vanessa and eating tuna sandwiches in her kitchen. Rach definitely had a bee in her bonnet about Lucy though. As far as I can remember it all started when V was posting things on her stories and on here we asked for a sign that it was her/true/whatever and she posted a story with Lucy in the sky playing over it and then there were a few other “signs” she posted on stories for our benefit.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Same, I’d heard snippets before (all before my time) but never about supposedly finding Lucy’s log in on a patchwork laptop. Where did you hear that Frida?

Reactions: 3
I vaguely remember her saying about Vanessa logging in but I can't remember if she wrote it in a story or said it on her stories.
I do believe when she was having her shaved head Britney moment that she was reading here. She definitely reads other platforms, she's shown she has had numerous tik tok tabs open at once too and she definitely read the spotted posts.
I don't think she gets as many people in her inbox as she used to, she just twists things to make herself a victim.
She either doesn't show the inbox because its non existent or because the truth is told and she can't twist it 🤷‍♀️.
She will definitely have another rant now that new tik tok has exposed what she did to V and the sisters. Looks like a few genuine followers have had their eyes open anyway

Reactions: 14
Same, I’d heard snippets before (all before my time) but never about supposedly finding Lucy’s log in on a patchwork laptop. Where did you hear that Frida?
It started here 👇, with is screenshot and then moved on with more info (took me 35 minutes to find this, I'm losing my edge 😂.)

IMG_6565.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It started here 👇, with is screenshot and then moved on with more info (took me 35 minutes to find this, I'm losing my edge 😂.)

View attachment 2809909

Who's that Clo Gib? Is she now on the toxic pile after not getting her own handouts from R 🤣🤣
---
Mad. Clearly untrue, who even is that person?
I'm just baffled why she clung on to you. I know others have been accused before, but she really went to town with this lie didn't she 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Who's that Clo Gib? Is she now on the toxic pile after not getting her own handouts from R 🤣🤣
---

I'm just baffled why she clung on to you. I know others have been accused before, but she really went to town with this lie didn't she 🤣
I think the only connection she had to anyone was the story V put up on Instagram featuring the Lucy in the Sky song, so she took it and ran with it, knowing that nobody could disprove it here as it's an anonymous site.

At one point, V asked one of the girls to post here wanting me to go on V's Instagram, probably to prove to Rachel that we are not the same person. Maybe that was because R was being so vile to V, who knows. I declined, as wouldn't have been able to prove anything anyway - it's an anonymous site, none of us can really prove who we are.

I'm not one of R's "worst trolls" anyway. I've never said anything negative about her anywhere but here.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Clo Gib is Edie's friends mum (Rachael's school playground friend.) I know because she always does those gushing posts about Edie being an angel for being friends with her own son naughty 🙄.

Let’s take a photo of Mum and Josh asleep on the sofa. Let’s show it to Mum who will ask for us to send it to her so that she can post it on her page so that her sycophantic arse lickers can gush all over how cute they look 🤮

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Let’s take a photo of Mum and Josh asleep on the sofa. Let’s show it to Mum who will ask for us to send it to her so that she can post it on her page so that her sycophantic arse lickers can gush all over how cute they look 🤮
Bag and shoes abandoned on the floor, looks like passed out pissed to me

• Haha
Clo Gib is Edie's friends mum (Rachael's school playground friend.) I know because she always does those gushing posts about Edie being an angel for being friends with her own son naughty 🙄.
I'm surprised R has any friends left at edies school. Thats the school she has her worst trolls at apparently and she walks in like beyonce calling them all cunts 🤷‍♀️
We don't know who Vanessa is on here and probably never will. They have all had their own accounts at one point, maybe at the beginning. All the instagrammers come on their own threads when it first comes to light. Except with R, she thrives on it and has had numerous mental breakdowns over it making her the biggest troll!
If she can make her own troll page then she can make a tattle account 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I can’t believe that this drivel will be published in a book that people will buy and think actually happened 🙄 I can just see the reviews from the huns as to how brave their leader is for sharing her ‘trauma’ with them all. To me it reads like a spoilt brat trashing her room when things haven’t gone her way. She’s really just pissing all over people who have suffered real trauma and have severe mental health issues as a result of it. She just gets worse 😡

Attachments

• Wow
I can’t believe that this drivel will be published in a book that people will buy and think actually happened 🙄 I can just see the reviews from the huns as to how brave their leader is for sharing her ‘trauma’ with them all. To me it reads like a spoilt brat trashing her room when things haven’t gone her way. She’s really just pissing all over people who have suffered real trauma and have severe mental health issues as a result of it. She just gets worse 😡
Thats exactly what it is.
Betsy also did the same on holiday, trashed the room because she couldn't get own way. Wonder where she learnt that from.
Also remember that R smashed up the phone box when her mum wouldn't send her new trainers 🤷‍♀️
spoilt little brats the lot of them.
In other words according to that extract, if josh agreed with her, she wouldn't have had her "tantrum"

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.