PTWM #201 Wilby tried a piece of sausage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This really winds me up. Just another way of scamming people! These aren't personalised or bespoke items, she's selling generic colours and standard sizing. Nothing is personalised, nothing is made to measure. I'm sure by putting it on the website she's covering herself but I'd like to know if it's actually legal. Totally understand not being able to return items that have your name emblazoned across it but an overpriced size 18 jumper?!

My hubby found this but of info on UK business forums.co.uk. Not sure if it fits

'The following do not have a right to cancel/return:
the supply of goods that are made to the customer's specification or are personalised - for example, a made-to-measure suit or pair of curtains, or a gift that has the recipient's name engraved on it. However, this exemption does not apply to items made to a customer's specification simply by combining stock items - for example, a computer put together from stocked parts
You’re right. She would have to refund as what she makes isn’t bespoke. Scammer that she is!

Reactions: 10
You’re right. She would have to refund as what she makes isn’t bespoke. Scammer that she is!
Exactly. They're "made to order" in that she only orders the quantity that are preordered, but not personalised or bespoke so that they couldn't be resold if returned due to not fitting etc. So crafty with the wording! I'm sure the huns are too scared to question it though, in case they are branded Chroll.

Reactions: 14
Slosh goes to the gym at 6am everyday.

How Slosh looks after going to the gym at 6am everyday🤡
I'm guessing he doesn't actually go into the Gym and do a work out when he gets there. For someone that has been going everyday for the last few years, his physique is terrible.

Reactions: 5
Its a common theme.
Both podcasts with betsy and seb were very similar... Rachel leading the narrative in both!
Her ( Rach) way or the highway. " You Will accept what I say happened in the past" repeat after me you pair, just remember who earns the money in this house and pays for EVERYTHING for you ungrateful heathens, says Mother Theresa
---
I bet it's because she only orders what she has can actually sell, therefore she doesnt want stock back or she's stuck with it. Factory in China prob don't accept returns.

Last edited:
These iconic ads must have been filmed on the day before the dog got pts as she had her hair in braids like that with the awful orange outfit, must have changed her top for this one. She said she filmed a load of ads that day and had been struggling as was crying lots.

• Wow
View attachment 2808458

Errr, I’ll pass thanks. 😳
Been trying to think who she reminds me of for so long… a blonde Elphaba … everything about the pair of them physically turn my stomach and they have a lot of the same characteristics, especially face shape. It’s physical and energy similarities… desperate to be something they’re not, eternal victim, and the creepiest most disingenuous smile I’ve ever seen

Also, where’s the glow? She looks matte, in fact like she’s scraped sand across her face

• Haha
Been trying to think who she reminds me of for so long… a blonde Elphaba … everything about the pair of them physically turn my stomach and they have a lot of the same characteristics, especially face shape. It’s physical and energy similarities… desperate to be something they’re not, eternal victim, and the creepiest most disingenuous smile I’ve ever seen

Also, where’s the glow? She looks matte, in fact like she’s scraped sand across her face
oh god Elphaba is the worst!!! But now you say that I kind of get what you mean, I think both have some personality disorder for sure.

• Heart
That TikTok - You know where she sent the unnecessary bitchy message about Mia being like her Dad? You would normally say "Oh she's just like her Dad" or "She takes after her Father." Only Rachael could slot in a reference to her genitals. I mean who even thinks about someone you've known as a kid in a maternal role "she is like her Dad but her sex organs are different," it made me feel ill 🤮.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
That TikTok - You know where she sent the unnecessary bitchy message about Mia being like her Dad? You would normally say "Oh she's just like her Dad" or "She takes after her Father." Only Rachael could slot in a reference to her genitals. I mean who even thinks about someone you've known as a kid in a maternal role "she is like her Dad but her sex organs are different," it made me feel ill 🤮.
I've noticed she always tries to go as low as possible when she's trying to insult/hurt someone. She has no limits

Reactions: 12
She's finally done it...She's bored me into having no opinion about anything about her really cos duck ME is this all She's got. She's wasting the talent of the tattlers on this thread and it's a disgrace. What's @DipsyDoodle gonna write in the recap??
Josh went gym
Rach went gym
Wilby went pub
Wilby went toyshop
Wilby went toyshop
Wilby went toyshop
Wilby ate rice

I mean bleeping kill me it's so dull. I'm off back down the Kate Middleton rabbit hole

• Haha
Reactions: 41
She's finally done it...She's bored me into having no opinion about anything about her really cos duck ME is this all She's got. She's wasting the talent of the tattlers on this thread and it's a disgrace. What's @DipsyDoodle gonna write in the recap??
Josh went gym
Rach went gym
Wilby went pub
Wilby went toyshop
Wilby went toyshop
Wilby went toyshop
Wilby ate rice

I mean bleeping kill me it's so dull. I'm off back down the Kate Middleton rabbit hole
Not even a snot fest chroll rant to break up the tedious repetition 😴

• Haha
oh god Elphaba is the worst!!! But now you say that I kind of get what you mean, I think both have some personality disorder for sure.
It’s the creepy lizard eyes too. They’re definitely not look a likes but it’s been bugging me for ages and then having been on tik tok today and seeing what that oddball was up to, it clicked

Reactions: 3
I've noticed she always tries to go as low as possible when she's trying to insult/hurt someone. She has no limits
It was all very strange what happened back then. It started off with Vanessa leaving Patchwork because she didn't think Emily was experienced enough to run it and she had some issues with Rachael's transparency. Then out of nowhere Rachael said that Emily found login details for @Lucyinthesky88 on here in one of the Patchworks laptops and that it was Vanessa.

For ages after I actually thought Rachael was @Lucyinthesky88 (like be your own worst troll and she'd blamed Vanessa after the login details were found by Emily. (No offence intended Lucy. It was lockdown and I was highly strung 🤦🏻‍♀️😂.) Then it all stopped and no one ever got to know what happened.

We have got bored since then haven't we 😫.

Reactions: 7
It was all very strange what happened back then. It started off with Vanessa leaving Patchwork because she didn't think Emily was experienced enough to run it and she had some issues with Rachael's transparency. Then out of nowhere Rachael said that Emily found login details for @Lucyinthesky88 on here in one of the Patchworks laptops and that it was Vanessa.

For ages after I actually thought Rachael was @Lucyinthesky88 (like be your own worst troll and she'd blamed Vanessa after the login details were found by Emily. (No offence intended Lucy. It was lockdown and I was highly strung 🤦🏻‍♀️😂.) Then it all stopped and no one ever got to know what happened.

We have got bored since then haven't we 😫.
Wait! What?? I knew Rachel thought that Lucy was Vanessa but I never knew that she had actually said that! 😲 😂 What work of fiction did she lift that from?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.