PTWM #199 The nipple, the mullet and the beaker of toddler pee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is Nicola, who is the elderly lady and why is she pretending that a random hun is sending a letter and vouchers to one of her clients. Make it make sense Rach, it's you and your mother.

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Why would only the cuffs change colour?? Why also share this of your friends business too on how it can wash badly?? Baffled

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Rachaeleeee will be on the phone to Jo to get an emergency replacement fluffy top out to Hinch ASAP!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The product is awful and Hinchy wrecked it! Says a lot. The dye is too equal or it’s her dirty machine.

Reactions: 12
I see Greedy's popped out her little content baby, how long before Thrushy Thelma is promising to hit foot it up to Pontyclun to sniff the baby?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can they keep a kid in one school or what? It's not that hard. Millions of parents do it 🙄

Reactions: 25
Can they keep a kid in one school or what? It's not that hard. Millions of parents do it 🙄
My first thought was perhaps the school is nearer to auntie Mannah’s where he seemingly lives? Otherwise perfectly normal for a dysfunctional family to have children swap and change schools.

New flash Rach it’s not the schools that are the problem!

Reactions: 23
Who is Nicola, who is the elderly lady and why is she pretending that a random hun is sending a letter and vouchers to one of her clients. Make it make sense Rach, it's you and your mother.
I was thinking the same. It will be her mum.

Reactions: 11
My first thought was perhaps the school is nearer to auntie Mannah’s where he seemingly lives? Otherwise perfectly normal for a dysfunctional family to have children swap and change schools.

New flash Rach it’s not the schools that are the problem!
It absolutely is. From the sound of it they went to look at Sebs college which has a high school in it that you can go to for years 10 and 11. Walking distance from Hannahs.

It absolutely is. From the sound of it they went to look at Sebs college which has a high school in it that you can go to for years 10 and 11. Walking distance from Hannahs.
Isnt it scary that from the limited information posted we are able to work out what school he may attended, where he lives / spends most of his time and therefore probably what route this vulnerable teen, who doesn’t have a the best history of making the sensible decisions / keeping himself safe will likely take to and from school.

Yet she gives talks on internet safety

• Wow
Reactions: 30
Haha hinch tagging her isn't the praise your pushing it as you wanker. She's saying your jumper is shockingly tit look wtf it's done.
---
Screenshot_20240109_045412_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
@Disneyrocks is right, loads of local kids do this for GCSE years. You can't just rock up and start though, you have to have an interview and be accepted for your chosen courses.

Reactions: 8
It would have made more sense for her to explain the context and reasoning behind looking at a new school for I. But no, she shares a random bit of chat about it with zero explanation, so it’s just completely random and pointless. But she thinks it’s hilarious content because of Js pedantic re-telling of their tour, meanwhile we are all trying not to fall asleep whilst listening to J tell his story.

Reactions: 15
It would have made more sense for her to explain the context and reasoning behind looking at a new school for I. But no, she shares a random bit of chat about it with zero explanation, so it’s just completely random and pointless. But she thinks it’s hilarious content because of Js pedantic re-telling of their tour, meanwhile we are all trying not to fall asleep whilst listening to J tell his story.
But it gets everyone mentioning it here and talking and that's what she wants. That way if I doesn't get in it's us chrolls fault

Reactions: 11
Why is someone sending Prince Wilby more toys? Why would you send a wealthy family toys? Donate them to a charity shop!

• Angry
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.