PTWM #199 The nipple, the mullet and the beaker of toddler pee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m genuinely climbing out of my deepest darkest black hole right now because of my beautiful children. I don’t mean to offend anyone but it’s seeing tit like this that can literally trigger a feeling of guilt and pain in my heart because I barely manage to get changed, wash and even brush my teeth most days right now. I have also been affected by suicide when a family member left us a few years back. I just think that things like that being shared should have a trigger warning for people that are struggling etc.
Don't you dare give up. All you are doing is all you can do right now. And that IS enough. And don't compare your struggles or your point in time to others. Your jot keeping going and alive for those twsts. Your here for you,for your kids,for hope ina future. Be proud your still here. And don't give u a believe or hope for a better time. And your Pj's are just bloody fine.
---
Can someone also please please get a clue about posting someone else's child,and not just that but to a public page with more than enoguh views to make it inappropriate. Don't no whether W friend has permission to be online for all the world to see, but his mother needs a word. It's jot on to have two little ones playing on this woman's public page. And all for show.
Here's my boy. Buy more stuff. Here's my family. Troll rent. Here's my lovely man... she's like a tit sandwich.
And she needs to stick to one filter. They are all over the place,like she's testing each one with each shot
And non are any good.
We see you Rachel. Your own mask and instagrams masks don't hide who you really are luvvie.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Is that not one of her top tier huns? The one that hugged her even though she doesn't do hugs?
Yes, that is her.
She has a child with lots of special needs.
She seems to be a devoted mother ❤.
How terribly sad, that she gone through this, and evil Rachel has used this woman's personal trauma to advertise her cheap & nasty looking, scruffy, overpriced, worn-out, dish rag of a jumper.
She is thoroughly wicked.
Edited to add, I've reported Rachel's sharing of this post to Instagram, can you Tattlers report it too?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Something else is going on for them to keep posting random photos and clips of Wilby and a random clip of her sat at a table looking bored to tears, makes a change from them repeatedly posting that exact same photo🙄
Highly likely she is worried about her financials being dragged across social media. Which I would be to if I had anything to hide 🙈. I saw the massacre of another person with a thread on here this weekend. I think he's gone into hiding or something.

Reactions: 8
Do we know what job Josh has now? He seems to have been off work all over Christmas and New Year. Do we think he is now employed to package all her merch? Working hours to suit her?

Reactions: 6
Do we know what job Josh has now? He seems to have been off work all over Christmas and New Year. Do we think he is now employed to package all her merch? Working hours to suit her?
Probably volunteering somewhere or had a Christmas temp job that he has now left!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They haven’t been seen with besties Astrid and Simon lately have they? Unless I have missed it as I have been purposefully avoiding her content.
That post is so triggering and using someone else’s struggle is just disgusting as someone who has made a few attempts and ended up v poorly in hospital for a a long time she’s such a trigger 🥲 luckily I’m in a much better place now but she has really activated thoughts from that time

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Let's be honest, if that person hadn't mentioned the WEBL clothing Racket would never have reposted it. I'm not even surprised, it's not the first time she's used su*cide to flog things, she once did a heartfelt post about one of Josh's mates who was no longer alive in order to advertise a website selling trainers.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
They haven’t been seen with besties Astrid and Simon lately have they? Unless I have missed it as I have been purposefully avoiding her content.
That post is so triggering and using someone else’s struggle is just disgusting as someone who has made a few attempts and ended up v poorly in hospital for a a long time she’s such a trigger 🥲 luckily I’m in a much better place now but she has really activated thoughts from that time
They have been meeting up in secret, Astrid posts clues on her page and old blabbermouth usually posts something like can't wait to see you this weekend but no photos or anything of them all together. Strange when it seemed that Astrid was gaining more followers via Rachel.

Reactions: 14
Those ready meals are £6.99 each. Meanwhile the huns are cutting their throats sending in money and food parcels to her.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
They have been meeting up in secret, Astrid posts clues on her page and old blabbermouth usually posts something like can't wait to see you this weekend but no photos or anything of them all together. Strange when it seemed that Astrid was gaining more followers via Rachel.
I reckon Astrid was also loosing followers from associating with them. Plus I think R is more aware now about not always posting in real time
Or posting at all so we can’t keep track.

Reactions: 10
She buys 10 a week and Josh takes 2 per day ? Assuming he does 5 days ? But L has 2 ? Is my gcse math not computing today 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 20
We haven’t been blessed with any of her hilarious clothing reels lately, has she given up on being a fashun icon? 🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.