PTWM #198 Krak-oh are we?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Ash has been gifted some of the Rebl stuff including the highly sought after fleece. I wonder how the huns feel about that when they have to wait 2 months and pay for it as well 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 13
It will help a wildly inappropriate reply about concentrating on goodness in the world and her place isn't the page for it (even though she has just used it to highlight an ethical issue)
I can't believe she has accepted payment to just do something decent she should be doing for free
If I remember correctly she and Josh did manage to "accidentally" fall into a strip club in Dubai and she thought it was hilarious. So I suppose exploiting these particular women isn't off brand anyway. Still the comments are interesting as I've never seen such literate Huns before.

Reactions: 18
Ash said she was sent 7 items. That's a lot of stock to just give away. Times that by however many others they have gifted to, they must have a heck of a markup on what they sell to the huns to not be losing money on the whole thing.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
The argument going on under the post about Trafficking is a corker. Rachael is probably sedated in the hobbit loft after trying to figure this out.
Literally Huns turning on Huns 😒😅! Absolute tit show x

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Considering she was in London less than 2 weeks ago, you’d think she would’ve been eager to visit and film herself at this exhibition, seeing as she’s “so passionate about raising awareness”
Perfect opportunity you’d think.
But she didn’t, because clearly she didn’t even make any effort to go. Instead she chose to show us how brave she was getting a taxi in London all by herself…while her husband filmed her
Oh Rachel 🙈 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Wonder how long it will take before T calls home and wants to come back ?!
So rach can go and save her baby (and shoehorn in a few days )
😒

Reactions: 10
So someone referred to her as Kris Jenner and she thinks it’s funny. Personally I find it both sad and scary 😟

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I don’t think the girls are actually going away for Christmas. The post says they’re going away for a week, Christmas isn’t till a week on Monday. Unless she’s said on her Patreon or whatever that they are going to be in Liverpool for it?

Reactions: 8
I know it's been said before, and he's being doing it for years, but how sad is it that he only plays in his bedroom and he no toys downstairs. I don't have small children at home anymore but they always had a toy box each in the living room, I don't think that stopped till they were high school age. Couldn't imagine leaving a toddler to play on their own upstairs. We even have another toy box in there now for the grandkids when they visit.

Attachments

I know it's been said before, and he's being doing it for years, but how sad is it that he only plays in his bedroom and he no toys downstairs. I don't have small children at home anymore but they always had a toy box each in the living room, I don't think that stopped till they were high school age. Couldn't imagine leaving a toddler to play on their own upstairs. We even have another toy box in there now for the grandkids when they visit.
Why is she even making that into an autistic trait 🤦‍♀️ ffs just be honest and say "having toys downstairs ruins the aesthetic of my home so we only let him bring one toy down at a time" 🤣

Reactions: 35
Why is she even making that into an autistic trait 🤦‍♀️ ffs just be honest and say "having toys downstairs ruins the aesthetic of my home so we only let him bring one toy down at a time" 🤣
It’s definitely not an autistic trait. I’ve never let my 12 year old son with ASD have toys in his room. He’d stay up all night playing. He just had his books so he can read if he wants and that’s it.

Reactions: 15
I was never allowed to play downstairs as a child. And that’s not the first comparison I’ve made with Ratchet and my abusive mother.

My kids always did, and as teens there’s still stuff hanging around.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I guess her saying 'as soon as I stopped breastfeeding him and couldn't be arsed with him anymore, I dumped in his room all day so he's out of my way' wouldn't garner much sympathy from the huns

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Mine had toys in their bedroom, toys in their playroom, that didn’t stop the toys spreading into the living room, dining room, kitchen, hall way stairs😂😂😂 they played with them wherever they wanted and they were all put away with their help before dinner and bed time or I cleared them away once they were in bed! Kids aren’t kids for very long.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I’d want the peace and quiet of my own bedroom if I lived in that house. Constant arguing, random folk coming and going, parents talking to me through their phone, no where to sit (except a dog bed)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.