PTWM #198 Krak-oh are we?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Astrid posted about spending all day yesterday decorating her tree so no sign of the gruesome twosome

Reactions: 5
She felt “gross” for years for having a same-sex relationship? What is this, 1950?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I say this with the upmost concern, she is failing Wilby. She’s really shaking him into an entitled, bratty, greedy little boy, just like her other kids. I know we were discussing how she’s left it to the school to properly parent her child but THANK duck FOR THEM! Might teach him a few manners and boundaries! All R has to do is get him there in the morning and then reward her and her husband another couples city break for the absolute slog that is the school run. She’s pathetic.

Reactions: 38
Is there anything or anyone she actually hasn't done 🫠
What a load of bullshit. So she was the town woman, and having loads of babies to having had a relationship with a woman?
She really is the saviour of all of mankind and should be looked up to. Honestly, what a martyr!
---
But sure B wouldn’t have been born if she had stayed with the woman? What a bizarre thing to say. As she mentioned her dad she was still young and loving at home? Seeing as she cut ties when she called social services… she’s pathetic.

Reactions: 19
Is there anything or anyone she actually hasn't done 🫠
So what happened to the story that she never knew what love was until she met Josh? It seems to be someone she met inbetween Wayne and Edie's father if she had already had the girls.

Reactions: 17
So what happened to the story that she never knew what love was until she met Josh? It seems to be someone she met inbetween Wayne and Edie's father if she had already had the girls.
Exactly. And of course her kids would know about it, cos they remember every second of their traumatising, troubled upbringing apparently

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Why does she paint every relationship bad other than Josh - when that looks pretty tit?! Also, when she was with Es dad surely that was a happy relationship, he is a decent guy. Is she now making out she regrets being with him as then there would also be no E. She is such a
spiteful cow, I’m sure everyone male or female regrets ever having anything to do with her, she is the common denominator that seems to cause all the problems, but sure blame everyone else.

Reactions: 34
Podcast guest 👀 who does she think she is? Behaving like Mike Aspel on “This is your life” what on Earth are her & Linda going to possibly discuss on a podcast that she will broadcast to her members only patrecon account!

Why would anyone in their right mind pay to listen to a podcast of Rachet & Linda (The Cleaner) 🤣🤡

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Podcast guest 👀 who does she think she is? Behaving like Mike Aspel on “This is your life” what on Earth are her & Linda going to possibly discuss on a podcast that she will broadcast to her members only patrecon account!

Why would anyone in their right mind pay to listen to a podcast of Rachet & Linda (The Cleaner) 🤣🤡
Getting Linda on will be just another excuse for R to slag her mum off 🤷‍♀️
The only thing she ever does when she does these podcasts is slag someone off. Betsy was her dad, seb was his mum, josh was about the affair they had. I'd be very suprised if she did one with Lula though.
Edie would love it and slag her nan off again

Reactions: 22
What will it be? "Rachael and Linda: The Stabby Jo Confessions"? Or "Rachael and Linda: How I Found my 100th Babysitter"?

• Haha
Reactions: 27

I will definitely listen to it, if someone is kind enough to record it and share it 😆.
Bubs and Linda. .Uncut 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's just going to go on and on about how Linda was the best foster mum so as a reward she took her to meet Soph aka Mrs Hinch

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.