PTWM #198 Krak-oh are we?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's the actual point of showing E's Christmas list again? In the hope that some of her mentally challenged huns buys some of it for her, there will be some that will spend big bucks for the messiah's child, probably having to curb what they'd spend on their own family, the very same ones who order supermarket shops for her to sell. She's such a blatant bleep.

Reactions: 24
I'm a granny ( a young and hip one ) ha! And even I have toys in my living room and upstairs.. it's called parenting. I also work very closely with children with ASD and there is definitely an attachment disorder going on here. Josh actually seems to have the better attachment.. maybe as they are similar.. but R,I despair at the moment.

Reactions: 14
Mine had toys in their bedroom, toys in their playroom, that didn’t stop the toys spreading into the living room, dining room, kitchen, hall way stairs😂😂😂 they played with them wherever they wanted and they were all put away with their help before dinner and bed time or I cleared them away once they were in bed! Kids aren’t kids for very long.
This was my house when I was a kid. My poor mum had to walk over lines and lines of dinosaur, disney and animal toys that me and my brother lined up from our bedroom, down the stairs into the living room and out the front door. It's a wonder she survived our child years without breaking her neck, the amount of toys she had to navigate 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I really dislike parents that buy their child/children presents when it’s another child’s birthday. It just screams spoilt, selfish, brat to me!! Not only did he not want to gift his friend one of the two presents but he has refused to let Rachet touch or wrap them 🫣

Patchwork parenting 101 involves making your child think it’s okay to bring presents for themselves to a party it’s not 1 for me & 1 for you. I don’t care what level infinite violent, non verbal, autistic Wilbrat is or isn’t it’s just basic bad behaviour enabled by his own parents! 🫠

You can tell she has agreed to let him have one & she gets a bit snappy when he changes his mind again as he can’t decide which he wants to keep! 😳 At this point he has had more presents on the run up to Christmas than on his actual birthday!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
So someone referred to her as Kris Jenner and she thinks it’s funny. Personally I find it both sad and scary 😟
I don't think our Bubs used the same cosmetologist as Kris Jenner .
Although I think Kris Jenner's cosmetic surgeon would love the challenge of giving Rachel a lip reduction and repositioning her nose back to where it used to be.
Or maybe Caitlin Jenner's surgeon would be more suited to the challenge 🤔.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
To be fair, there are some excellent points being put out in that comments section. They are not coming from her usual cult members either.

I can't wait to hear her opinions...
Yup. Be careful who you ad for lady. Spread far enoguh,it might just bring the wolves to your door.
As in educated people with less cult vaginas hanging off your every word.

Sadly it's looms like W is learning how to get mums attention. Perfor.ing for the camera. Where as before he very much in actual words sometimes told her to get the camera away.
Oh dear.will her final child fall into the sm pimped children bins of hers to choose from.
---
This was my house when I was a kid. My poor mum had to walk over lines and lines of dinosaur, disney and animal toys that me and my brother lined up from our bedroom, down the stairs into the living room and out the front door. It's a wonder she survived our child years without breaking her neck, the amount of toys she had to navigate 🤣
Mum still has to now when the kids gather for home. I think she secretly loves it now though. The rooms are back to kids rooms. Now its books, work planners,diaries,the odd blanket laptops as the "toys".and Christmas sack spalyed of our goodies. Possibly a few mugs left in the lounge after night time cup of tea😆 😄 . But as young things ha I can still recall the rants of our stuff still there.everywhere.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Ah, a Christmas list reminder is up guys !!! One last push before Christmas deliveries close !

Reactions: 9
Is it even Christmas in that house? That barely there tree tucked away in the corner is so depressing. My living room looks like the Christmas section in BM and I haven't got any little kids.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
They are ruining W with their own enabling, giving his friend a gift is the only option, explaining that in a week it’s Christmas and he will get lots of pressies, but it’s his friends birthday so just his friend gets the gift. By allowing him to have that option to pick one, just means that’s what he will expect. He is fully capable of understanding and so what if he throws a tantrum! He needs boundaries and it shows how much he thrives on it in school, you can see his confusion and worry by having the option open to pick one.

Reactions: 27
It's Edie all over again. She had to open everyone's presents or she would have a tantrum. There's a pattern emerging here🤔

Reactions: 46
It's Edie all over again. She had to open everyone's presents or she would have a tantrum. There's a pattern emerging here🤔
She's over compensating materially because she has very little natural bond to him and that's how she gets a positive response. It's not that uncommon with certain types of women.

(Although, I would bet if she spent less time in a peeing contest over Seb & Issac and more time concentrating on her own son, she would defo see some positive improvements. No presents required.)

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Is buying a present for your own child as a birthday party guest actually a thing? If the present was genuinely a trigger for him, she could easily have a word with the parent and give it discretely without Wilby seeing. She is absolutely setting him up to fail as he moves through life. I think she thought the paid for level 3000 autism diagnosis would mean that she wouldn't have to put any effort in herself.....if anything they should be putting in more! He's obviously a smart little boy who does maybe need a bit of extra support, but is doing very well in spite of having no stability in his life. If she keeps on with this constant giving of things to keep his behaviour in check though, she's going to end up with a very confused, dis-regulated boy when he's older. :(

Reactions: 25
Just caught up with her stories 🙄

No words for the present giving. She’s just turning W into E 2.0!

Quite interesting that level 5678 W had his face painted. Thats quite a big step for someone with such sensory issues. Such a big step, it’s almost like she might be exaggerating his needs 🤥

Love how she gets E’s list in again to make sure her cult know exactly what to buy for the princess. Couldn’t have them buy something not branded, could you imagine 😱

Gosh she irritates me so much more lately
---
Don’t even get me started on that ghastly Ash 🤮
Who is Ash?
---
Is buying a present for your own child as a birthday party guest actually a thing? If the present was genuinely a trigger for him, she could easily have a word with the parent and give it discretely without Wilby seeing. She is absolutely setting him up to fail as he moves through life. I think she thought the paid for level 3000 autism diagnosis would mean that she wouldn't have to put any effort in herself.....if anything they should be putting in more! He's obviously a smart little boy who does maybe need a bit of extra support, but is doing very well in spite of having no stability in his life. If she keeps on with this constant giving of things to keep his behaviour in check though, she's going to end up with a very confused, dis-regulated boy when he's older. :(
Definitely not a thing unless you’re Rachel with an E!

Reactions: 15
Why so secretive about meeting up Astrid and Rach? Or does Astrid lose even more followers every time she gets together with the gruesome twosome?
IMG_2392.jpeg
IMG_2391.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Wait, Astrid had a birthday that wasn’t turned into a ten page story about what Ratchet had done for her?!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.