PTWM #198 Krak-oh are we?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨PLEASE LET IT BE KNOWN THAT PTWM PAID TO EXPLOIT AND USE WOMENS BODIES WHEN WITH HER FIRST HUSBAND. IT CAME FROM A VERY RELIABLE SOURCE THAT THEY WOULD HIRE PROSTITUTES 🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨

• Wow
Reactions: 35
The more I think about that house… I mean it’s not like they are in a 2 up 2 down with their 6 kids, the house offered enough rooms. They previously had 3 receptions now 2 but not one of them is a play room or social space for the older ones. Crazy, it’s just a desk space with what looks like a futon.

Reactions: 19
The more I think about that house… I mean it’s not like they are in a 2 up 2 down with their 6 kids, the house offered enough rooms. They previously had 3 receptions now 2 but not one of them is a play room or social space for the older ones. Crazy, it’s just a desk space with what looks like a futon.
Because Rachel’s priority is herself, not the children that are in her care and live in that house. She wants them all tucked away in their own bedrooms so they don’t encroach on the living space downstairs. She doesn’t own a single piece of furniture big enough for the whole family to sit together, and that’s not due to lack of space or cash, it’s because she is selfish. She does not want those kids anywhere near her, she wants selfish dinners with her camp husband while her children put each other to bed, and she wants a space to monetise her kids’ childhood’s in crappy basic poorly-written books whilst they’re packed away into their bedrooms plugged into iPads. She even put the parents of the family on a different floor to their baby son and young daughter. Selfish.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
This is the page that is paying her for that ad. I did a google search on the founder and he's an activist but it's now made me wonder if they happily paid for services when they were there last year.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨PLEASE LET IT BE KNOWN THAT PTWM PAID TO EXPLOIT AND USE WOMENS BODIES WHEN WITH HER FIRST HUSBAND. IT CAME FROM A VERY RELIABLE SOURCE THAT THEY WOULD HIRE PROSTITUTES 🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨
I did wonder if this was the motivation for their trip to Poland, it’s well know for its “sex tourism” & Prostitution in Poland is actually legal 👀🤢 I wonder if they paid for services while they were there! 🫣

According to a report produced by La Strada (La strada Foundation against Trafficking in Woman, 2006) in 2003 there were 261 sex trafficking victims in Poland! Ratshit wants to help rescue Nigerian women from the UAE but will happily visit a country that’s well know for cheap prostitutes the majority of them are Polish, Ukrainian, Moldavian, Bulgarian & Russian. Don’t they matter too ?

What a silly chroll I am that’s right she is not being paid to advertise about the victims of trafficking in Poland & she deserves a break from her level 666 violent non verbal autistic wa Gwan slit your throat one time son 🙄🤡

Reactions: 13
I can’t believe fat Brittany’s been gifted one of the fleeces 😂
Oh god it looks like a tit top that's then been out through the wash several times and is now the dogs bed liner!
Imagine if W had been given ecp and put in a different school! What that would have done to both him ans the other students.
He's a safety.rules.regular care. That's all it is.
Clear bounderies ffks. Oh look at the youth hostel runaround the block of wood. That group of reprobates never stood a chance. Still wrecking W past it too. He's a spoilt brat already.all these side behaviours come down to that.abd not beig held I a safe ans caring environment.
---
This is the page that is paying her for that ad. I did a google search on the founder and he's an activist but it's now made me wonder if they happily paid for services when they were there last year.
I'd question anyone or any place that is paying someone,who then makes it into an ad! Ypu shouldn't be doing a piano for bloody ad in this sort of area. It contradicts evry bit of dignity you have in this space. Yes yes please help these woman exploited. I'm paid to tell you this BTW....nah. that's a biggest fattest no from me. I've seen many instacunts trying the same modest brag of needing to save the woman. Slight difference though is still that these other woman haven't been paid to do so.
---
IF YOU CHARGE TO ADVERTISE ANYTHING REGARDING HUMAN TRAFFICKING AND SEXPLOITATION, YOU ARE PROFITEERING FROM IT AND THEREFORE EXPLOITING THE SAME WOMEN. ARE YOU THAT STUPID?

Sorry, I'm trying to avoid a nose bleed!
No no that's such a stunning and eloquent but so hard hitting of the truth of it set of words.brilliant

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Dirty rotten bastards 🤬🤬🤬.

Reactions: 7
I don’t believe there would be anything she wouldn’t advertise if she has agreed to this ad, raise awareness for sure but to be paid for it - nah, very wrong. Also, what a random time to throw that in, a Friday night between stories of family “banter” or as usual Sloshy trying to be funny by belittling S. The two stories that follow are just as mundane and stupid. I also dislike her fake “serious, sensitive, formal news reader type voice” when she does these formal ads - same style she did that internet safety one, it’s
---
It cut me off, it’s such a fake act, no dropping F Bombs in these type of adverts. I wonder/hope she loses some followers after this ad. But knowing her idiot followers they won’t recognise how wrong she is for being paid to share this.

Reactions: 17
Seems really random that a page with such low followers would be paying a mum / scammer from Devon to "advertise" this.

Reactions: 25
I thought that as soon as I saw the follower numbers 🤔 very strange
I mean, have they even looked through her previous content to see that she actually holidayed there fairly recently? How did they find her? Or did they just go to her ad agency, who told them she was desperate and would advertise anything as long as it paid well?

Then there is this little gem from 2017 where she just dreamt of going to Jubai alone, to "turn brown" and drink cocktails! :oops:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I mean, have they even looked through her previous content to see that she actually holidayed there fairly recently? How did they find her? Or did they just go to her ad agency, who told them she was desperate and would advertise anything as long as it paid well?

Then there is this little gem from 2017 where she just dreamt of going to Jubai alone, to "turn brown" and drink cocktails! :oops:

Didnt have time to piss or order a single Christmas present but could write out that drivel? Completed at the end by “order your calendars here” absolutely brazen 🤦🏼‍♀️

I still don’t understand the calendar thing, why would people want 12 months of photos of some randoms kids that they’ve never met

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Gosh, to think these were the posts that I used to find amusing...how things change 🤣

Reactions: 27

It is worth noting that for her faults (which I accept are minimal as she’s practically perfect in every way,) she is consistent. The content of her old post has all the hallmarks of her today, with exaggeration, ‘Woe-is-me’ism, complete bullshit and a dig at the love of her life. Shine on you crazy diamond.

Reactions: 15
When J and S are at each others throats it feels like there is competition between them to “impress” R.
It’s sick. That’s her husband and stolen son.
And it’s like they are both trying to get her to fancy them.
FUCKED UP.

• Angry
Reactions: 23
When J and S are at each others throats it feels like there is competition between them to “impress” R.
It’s sick. That’s her husband and stolen son.
And it’s like they are both trying to get her to fancy them.
FUCKED UP.
Yes! Exactly this!! Like gorillas beating their chests.

Reactions: 13
What I don't understand is they've had a nice few days in Poland away from the turds, now she's packing two of them off to Liverpool for over Christmas.
IMG_2371.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.