PTWM #198 Krak-oh are we?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I don't understand is they've had a nice few days in Poland away from the turds, now she's packing two of them off to Liverpool for over Christmas.
View attachment 2633131
What a sad and hollow existence right there. B and her mum both taking pictures of the other taking a selfie. A poor, vulnerable, 14 year old doing the turned in toes, bum/stomach out pose while Mum looks proudly on. In another context this could easily look like part of a female/child exploitation advert. You can almost see the £££ in R’s eyes. 🤢

Reactions: 33
What a sad and hollow existence right there. B and her mum both taking pictures of the other taking a selfie. A poor, vulnerable, 14 year old doing the turned in toes, bum/stomach out pose while Mum looks proudly on. In another context this could easily look like part of a female/child exploitation advert. You can almost see the £££ in R’s eyes. 🤢
This one that Rach posted too. It is so sad, they aren't welcome in that house. It's not a home for anyone except Rachel.
They're craving love and attention.
IMG_2372.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I think there's slight exaggeration there about T's pose there. Majority of girls her age do it, it's not just her.

Reactions: 10
I mean, have they even looked through her previous content to see that she actually holidayed there fairly recently? How did they find her? Or did they just go to her ad agency, who told them she was desperate and would advertise anything as long as it paid well?

Then there is this little gem from 2017 where she just dreamt of going to Jubai alone, to "turn brown" and drink cocktails! :oops:
I mean, have they even looked through her previous content to see that she actually holidayed there fairly recently? How did they find her? Or did they just go to her ad agency, who told them she was desperate and would advertise anything as long as it paid well?

Then there is this little gem from 2017 where she just dreamt of going to Jubai alone, to "turn brown" and drink cocktails! :oops:

She really though
She really thought she was a witty and talented writer, back then.
She wasn’t, she still isn’t, and she never will be. She's still the same, unpleasant, unfunny and untalented nobody that she always has been.
The only change is, that she's far more evil and cunning and and relatively wealthy.
And obviously, something quite terrible has happened to her lips.
Happy holidays to you, bubs 🐽🐷🐖.
Edited to add, and shamefully so,
I was one of the daft twats who bought her 2017 calendar. And what a piece of shite that was 😐.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I think there's slight exaggeration there about T's pose there. Majority of girls her age do it, it's not just her.
I was being factual. That’s what she is doing. Completely agree that lots of teenage girls do this, the difference being their parents are unlikely to encourage them to post it online or post it online themselves. Not an exaggeration and I think you have missed my point.

Reactions: 19
Isn’t T 14. I can’t believe she’s letting her go off to Liverpool for a week . I’ve raised teens my youngest is 16 and all my others are in their early 20’s. I just can’t imagine letting my daughter of 14 go off to another city for a week. She actually like she’s the same age as B.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
I don’t think it’s whether other teens do it or not, it’s the access to it. Most other teens will have a locked down profile. My 17yo doesn’t post anything on social media as she’s very conscious that it’s there forever and you can’t control it, and she wants a good career and reputation.

Reactions: 16
So 2 babysitters off to Liverpool for the week then 🙄
What will L do when B goes out clubbing, because, after all she’s only 14. Surprised L wants to go back after what happened last time 🙁

Reactions: 13
I wonder if R is aware that women are trafficked into the UK, enslaved and sexually exploited? It could be happening in her town. Or do the ones in Jubai only matter because she's being paid to talk about them?
She went there on a jolly. Maybe her room was cleaned by a trafficked woman who was too old for sex work.
Tone deaf as usual.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Isn’t T 14. I can’t believe she’s letting her go off to Liverpool for a week . I’ve raised teens my youngest is 16 and all my others are in their early 20’s. I just can’t imagine letting my daughter of 14 go off to another city for a week. She actually like she’s the same age as B.
More to the point, why is she going in term time?

Reactions: 9
The argument going on under the post about Trafficking is a corker. Rachael is probably sedated in the hobbit loft after trying to figure this out.
Doesn't it make you larf when the Huns discover another brain cell?

The argument going on under the post about Trafficking is a corker. Rachael is probably sedated in the hobbit loft after trying to figure this out.
Imagine how many heads are being scratched and REBL fleece tops drooled down as the hunniest of huns sit, mouths on the floor and totally aghast at this and how best to stick up for their leader.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
More to the point, why is she going in term time?
Schools have broken up here. :cool:
---
Please someone with a burner account go on there and point out to the huns that it is an ad! The only reason she has "chosen to highlight" this is because she's being paid to do so :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 25
To be fair, there are some excellent points being put out in that comments section. They are not coming from her usual cult members either.

I can't wait to hear her opinions...

Reactions: 12
IF YOU CHARGE TO ADVERTISE ANYTHING REGARDING HUMAN TRAFFICKING AND SEXPLOITATION, YOU ARE PROFITEERING FROM IT AND THEREFORE EXPLOITING THE SAME WOMEN. ARE YOU THAT STUPID?

Sorry, I'm trying to avoid a nose bleed!
Yes she absolutely is that stupid
To be fair, there are some excellent points being put out in that comments section. They are not coming from her usual cult members either.

I can't see her jumping on with anything to say. It's all wayyyyy beyond her intelligence. She will just probably answer the hun asking "where her necklace is from" in the middle of the debate !! Jeez

• Haha
Reactions: 17
My eldest is a few months older than T and I would be heartbroken if he was away for Christmas so young. Certainly would not be allowing him to duck off up the country without an appropriate adult (and I don’t class B as that really - she will be off out partying at the earliest opportunity). And yes it is Rachel allowing it because T is 14, a child, she can’t just duck off to Liverpool without permission.

This is far too intellectually demanding for poor Rachel's teeny tiny brain.
She'll need it translated into the simplest possible English. And then she'll end up so confused, her head will be poorly and her tummy will be doing somersaults & vomiting horrifically.
Won't you bubs?

Reactions: 10

It will help a wildly inappropriate reply about concentrating on goodness in the world and her place isn't the page for it (even though she has just used it to highlight an ethical issue)
I can't believe she has accepted payment to just do something decent she should be doing for free

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.