PTWM #198 Krak-oh are we?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s clearly not a genuine message as SS don’t just hand a child back to their parent and say ‘see you’ , they would remain in their lives for at least 12 months to make sure the children involved were safe and monitoring the mother’s relationship lifestyle .
Exactly this! She talks out of her back side! I'm sure she has a burner and sends msgs to herself to make herself look good, but all she looks like is a king size prat! Urgh I'm angry!

Reactions: 14
Looks like he made sure he had time to apply more fake tan and blusher after getting home and before going to pick up Wilby.
IMG_2367.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Exactly this! She talks out of her back side! I'm sure she has a burner and sends msgs to herself to make herself look good, but all she looks like is a king size prat! Urgh I'm angry!
This! It actually doesn’t matter if this is something she concocted from a burner account. It’s about perception and the perception is that she should not, in any way, be entrusted with this level of serious and sensitive communication and support.

Reactions: 23
I'm sure they all wake up every morning morning and shout " hey siri...what's trending today"

Right...Al av that ,this...and them 🙄

Cos I cannnnnn 🤡!

Effing sofa straight from an 80s doctors surgery

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm losing the will to live with this bloody woman. Now she's put a post up about exploitation of women in Dubai. Are you only just aware of this rach? I guess so because you were quite happy to go there just a year ago with no mention of it ? You are a bleeping moron, and nothing less !! But hey ho don't worry about it because education, geography, cultures, and what goes on in other countries is unimportant, we will all go and buy a webl fleece and all will be well !!!

Reactions: 34
Those stories needed trigger warnings because Josh, Seb and Mrs Brown are bad enough. But Rachael laughing at them like a Pig in pain sends me right over the edge 😭.

Why the duck is she being PAID to advertise an exhibition to raise awareness about Nigerian women being trafficked Dubai? WHO charges a fee to do that? I'm shook.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
The JDubai post is a bloody ad! 🤦‍♀️ Can bet your bottom dollar that she never would have posted it if she wasn't being paid!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
I can’t believe she’s been paid to advertise about the atrocities in Africa. Ffs Rachel that’s a new low.

Reactions: 21
I'm losing the will to live with this bloody woman. Now she's put a post up about exploitation of women in Dubai. Are you only just aware of this rach? I guess so because you were quite happy to go there just a year ago with no mention of it ? You are a bleeping moron, and nothing less !! But hey ho don't worry about it because education, geography, cultures, and what goes on in other countries is unimportant, we will all go and buy a webl fleece and all will be well !!!
WEBL: Fleecing without any cause.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
IF YOU CHARGE TO ADVERTISE ANYTHING REGARDING HUMAN TRAFFICKING AND SEXPLOITATION, YOU ARE PROFITEERING FROM IT AND THEREFORE EXPLOITING THE SAME WOMEN. ARE YOU THAT STUPID?

Sorry, I'm trying to avoid a nose bleed!

• Heart
Reactions: 88
Went to Jubai last year and basically broke all the rules about filming in public and taking photos of other people, wearing inappropriate clothing and having a massive camel toe. Saviour of all women everywhere who never thought about it when she was there and basically laughed in their faces. I wonder how much she's been paid.

Reactions: 30
IF YOU CHARGE TO ADVERTISE ANYTHING REGARDING HUMAN TRAFFICKING AND SEXPLOITATION, YOU ARE PROFITEERING FROM IT AND THEREFORE EXPLOITING THE SAME WOMEN. ARE YOU THAT STUPID?

Sorry, I'm trying to avoid a nose bleed!
exactly! If she profits from that, she’s part of the problem!

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.