PTWM #188 It’s just you they have the problem with and I don’t blame them!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They were divorced? That's a new one to me, I've heard him say his dad died when he was 16 but always assumed they were still together.
Yes. She's never mentioned a divorce has she. Josh said he had an ideal childhood with good parents up until he was 16 when they divorced. Then Rach says "We'll your Mum was still good after that,@ and he says yes. I think his Dad died when Hannah was 16, so Josh would've have been 20 ish?

Reactions: 6
Yes. She's never mentioned a divorce has she. Josh said he had an ideal childhood with good parents up until he was 16 when they divorced. Then Rach says "We'll your Mum was still good after that,@ and he says yes. I think his Dad died when Hannah was 16, so Josh would've have been 20 ish?
Yes his dad died in 1998, think sloshy was born in 78(?) So he would have been 20. Strange that you would refer to someone you've divorced as your beloved soul mate in his obituary

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 11
They were divorced? That's a new one to me, I've heard him say his dad died when he was 16 but always assumed they were still together.
Wasn't she (Helen) allegedly having an affair with someone at work?

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Yes his dad died in 1998, think sloshy was born in 78(?) So he would have been 20. Strange that you would refer to someone you've divorced as your beloved soul mate in his obituary
He has a sister called Rachael?!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Wait ...so he has other siblings ,apart from Mannah ?

Reactions: 13
Does Joyce have a sister called racheal or did the patreon saint of Paignton get a special mention in the obituary

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Yes she was married previously and had 2 daughters with that husband, then went on to have slosh and mannah with Richard.
I've been on here quite some time on and off ,so must have missed when this little snippet was mentioned 😐. They've got more skeletons than a bloody cemetery 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Yes she was married previously and had 2 daughters with that husband, then went on to have slosh and mannah with Richard.
I did not know that. Wow. I knew he had older sisters but didn't know they had a different Dads. She really is a Gangsta Granny 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Never hear of the other sisters though? Or have I just missed it.
Maybe they see what a twit their brother married
I vaguely remember a photo of Slosh with his nephews, think it might have been at Mannah's wedding. They are never seen or tagged though.

Reactions: 11
I did not know that. Wow. I knew he had older sisters but didn't know they had a different Dads. She really is a Gangsta Granny 😂.

Seems rach not only copies hannahs hair style, but the whole 'patchwork' family too 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So, the wedding photo she shared of their niece, she is J oldest sister Rachel (with no extra E 😉) daughter. Looks like his other sister was at the wedding also but no Mannah or GG. They don’t seem to be close. I’d say the older sisters have plenty of stories about R. All 3 sisters are very alike.

Reactions: 13
Patricia Helen aka gangster granny also had a married doctor tickle her fancy at the surgery where she worked.
Wonder if he’s the doctor R sends Josh to with a food bag full of her thrushy piss.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Seems rach not only copies hannahs hair style, but the whole 'patchwork' family too 🤣
I'm not judging. You need a Sat Nav to work your way around my family tree 😂🙈. I don't even try to explain it anymore, I just say "It is what it is." I just find it amusing that Rachael has written her up like Mother Theresa 🤦🏻‍♀️.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.