PTWM #188 It’s just you they have the problem with and I don’t blame them!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching those videos I can't understand how she is the front of a domestic abuse/violence charity and also laugh at this behaviour. It doesn't match up for me. What it's not OK for others to have shoes thrown outside, but his kid should have put them away ....

Reactions: 20
Watching those videos I can't understand how she is the front of a domestic abuse/violence charity and also laugh at this behaviour. It doesn't match up for me. What it's not OK for others to have shoes thrown outside, but his kid should have put them away ....
Imagine if someone started throwing Ratchet's large collection of trainers around outside, or if Sloshy's Crocs went for a flying lesson down the (shared) drive. There'd be screeching heard all across the bay!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Imagine if someone started throwing Ratchet's large collection of trainers around outside, or if Sloshy's Crocs went for a flying lesson down the (shared) drive. There'd be screeching heard all across the bay!
I just can't work the 2 sides of her personality out at all ....

Reactions: 10
If Wayne had done it to her it would have been book worthy

Reactions: 41
The trainer story will be a nice addition to TT and, again, she posted it on her public Instagram 🤭

Reactions: 18
I was a little scared about where you were going with this, then I got to the end! 😆 spot on!

I’m so annoyed by the whole packing saga.
Why did they get no sleep? (Because he’s an interfering prick and she wanted to film it all) when their bedroom is on the second floor.

Our parenting/life style would have had it like this; Dad would have got anything needed from the garage/loft and been tucked up asleep (probably with the preschooler if we had one) by 10pm. Mum (me) would have made a list and had the teens set everything out a pile for each day (Friday day outfit/s, underwear, PJs, Saturday day outfit/s, underwear, PJs etc) then the toiletries, jackets, food etc. and tell them to get it all packed. I’d put the ticked off list in the bag so they can check later if they think they didn’t bring something / make sure they pack it all for home etc.
In the morning Dad and youngest would be refreshed by a good sleep and Mum could have a sleep in or pop back to bed for a nap later.
It’s not difficult, I’m not even a particularly organised person and I wouldn’t be having a tantrum, throwing £80+ shoes down my driveway because I didn’t teach/help my kids with basic life skills.
Exactly, why would you intentionally want your kids to have a tit time because you haven't helped them pack? As someone said above, you always have to do something for the first time and your parents should be there to help and guide you.

Reactions: 30
if you dont want to do it. dont. be that person.
but eqaully dont be that person that does it purely so you cna make them feel tit about it. dont do it so you can hold something over them. dont do it so your then have another stick to beat them with.
and im guessing many of "her woman" watch her. how tit and triggered would they feel about a person acting like slosh then. this is nasty possibly triggering behaviour for many. you have to be whiter than fukcing white if your the head of fragile vulnerable woman watchign this.

Reactions: 16
Anyone else remember when josh threw out some trainers in the rain overnight? Sure he thought they where S (I know we call the boys mum that but i'm not comfortable calling him by his name) trainers but they where actually one of his friends and got ruined?

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I was thinking that not a fan of greedy personally, but her house is much nicer than ol Rach's pink disaster.
Have hinch and Stacey had a falling out haven't seen them together for a while, I'll have to wander to their threads.
Can't wait for the festival chaos posts! Wonder of we will have a bonus TT this week.
I don't get why people think they all fall out when they haven't been together. I don't see my friends for weeks at a time because we have lives, much like Stacey and Hinch

Reactions: 12
Anyone else remember when josh threw out some trainers in the rain overnight? Sure he thought they where S (I know we call the boys mum that but i'm not comfortable calling him by his name) trainers but they where actually one of his friends and got ruined?
Joyce has thrown trainers out on a regular basis. Maybe his mum never bought him a pair when he was a teenager 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I was thinking that not a fan of greedy personally, but her house is much nicer than ol Rach's pink disaster.
Have hinch and Stacey had a falling out haven't seen them together for a while, I'll have to wander to their threads.
Can't wait for the festival chaos posts! Wonder of we will have a bonus TT this week.
Pretty sure they’ve both been working and then went away on holidays, not sure they have to live in each others pockets. I don’t see my friends for weeks, would have let for people to assume we have fallen out🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Just thinking about the podcast where they talk about messaging ‘platonically’ and asking each other if they thought the other was flirting, I wonder how far they went with the story?
Did they manage to stick with the timeline of the book?

Reactions: 13
Platonically, my arse. I bet they were sexting up a storm. She's always wanted Slosh and set out to get him, by any means.

Reactions: 17
Pretty sure they’ve both been working and then went away on holidays, not sure they have to live in each others pockets. I don’t see my friends for weeks, would have let for people to assume we have fallen out🤦🏼‍♀️
I'm an introvert and can sometimes not see my friends for months. 😂

Reactions: 16
Just thinking about the podcast where they talk about messaging ‘platonically’ and asking each other if they thought the other was flirting, I wonder how far they went with the story?
Did they manage to stick with the timeline of the book?
If you click on her Patreon link you can listen to 5 minutes of the podcast (for free, like a teaser) which is the rather bleak story of how they got together. It involves shoes, Facebook, breastfeeding, Mummy Marshall and Rachael making out Josh was too good for her for some bizarre reason.

There's also a July clip where Josh says his parents got divorced when he was 16 and appears to have some issues over his Dad. Which might explain why he can't 'Dad,'his own kids properly.

IMG_4823.jpeg

Reactions: 13
" the victim passed out several times during the assault, only for Heathman to revive him with cold water so he could continue the attack"

I've had to read the article again because the thought of him doing this to Sloshy makes me howl, I don't ever condone that sort of violence and have never hit anyone in my life, but the way they have worded this article honestly gets me everytime.
Sounds like her dad knows his way around Stellar cookware better than Joyce

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If you click on her Patreon link you can listen to 5 minutes of the podcast (for free, like a teaser) which is the rather bleak story of how they got together. It involves shoes, Facebook, breastfeeding, Mummy Marshall and Rachael making out Josh was too good for her for some bizarre reason.

There's also a July clip where Josh says his parents got divorced when he was 16 and appears to have some issues over his Dad. Which might explain why he can't 'Dad,'his own kids properly.

View attachment 2371052
They were divorced? That's a new one to me, I've heard him say his dad died when he was 16 but always assumed they were still together.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.