Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ohcomeon99

Chatty Member
Her and the brood proving why professional models are used by real brands. I assume the group shot was meant to be moody and modelling ala Kate Moss and instead comes across as sullen and dead behind the eyes. Which is much more fitting.

Please tell me her followers are not so dense as to believe the “pre-drop” with its lead time is just ordering from Ali express and waiting for it to arrive?

I can’t talk about the pantry. I just can’t. She is such a dangerous scam artist.

Oh and Rach - no one is “killing children” by reporting concerns for a children, even if it is one of those irresponsible bumchum instapals like Chazza (doesn’t really mention you though does she?) and YOU don’t believe there is an issue. It’s those sort of messages that kill children rach but some of us actually work with vulnerable people and know laws and legislation rather than cosplaying a shit and not very effective hero.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
I hate hate hate when people encourage or laugh at their kids for swearing. I hurt myself the other month and said a swear word. My child repeated it straight away. I never laughed or ignored it. Straight away, I told her mummy said a naughty word, that she must not repeat it and Father Christmas will probably give mummy one less present for Christmas because of it. She hasn’t said it since.

My middle child, has a kid in his class who says every word under the sun. The school had to bring the mum in over it and she said she tries her best to stop him but the dad laughs at him for doing it so he does it even more. Majority of the other parents don’t invite him to parties etc.
But of course if Wilby doesn't get invited to parties or round to people's houses after school, there will be a big snot fest about how the other parents just don't understand what it's like having a child with autism 🙄 nothing at all to do with the fact he's running around calling people "cuntasaurus" and telling them to "fuck off" 🤷

Wotsit

VIP Member
I don’t doubt she had some issues and with majority of addictions, there is some sort of trauma there which can cause it to escalate and I think they have done everything in their power to constantly push her to the point where it’s probably ridiculously hard to fully recover.

On the other hand, I do think kids are very very easy to manipulate and she goes into far much detail with strangers online so I hate to think just how much detail and what stories she tells behind closed doors.

Addiction is an illness and I think if the person is willing to get help then you meet them in the middle. I can’t fathom how a woman’s advocate truly thinks that by completely denying all access and bashing someone online, in podcasts and social media will ever help them to recover.

It was also alleged (i cant remember where from) that contact with S was ordered through a supervision centre. Slosh wouldn't turn up with the boys and S couldn't afford to take them back to court so nothing else was arranged and there was nothing S could do about it.

I don't doubt for one minute that they both probably manipulated the boys into not going by either not telling them they could see or OR by offering to take them out elsewhere for the day. Yes R would hate Slosh having contact with S, but if the claims about the poisonous grandmother are true and she changed her Will in favour of the boys, then I would bet a kidney on that being the reason they wanted custody and stopped Sam being involved.

He was quite happy to leave them with S when he moved out the marital home in the January. Would you really leave a 9 and 3 year old in the care of an abusive alcoholic?

FridaK

VIP Member
I think that as long as she can still go with the narrative that people dislike her over money, she will. It suits her, it's uncomplicated, she gets to be in her mind, the bigger person, "They don't like me because I earn more than them," simple.

Only it's way beyond that. She's just confirmed that everything we were shown by people over the years (the affair, Josh leaving, the arrest, his Mum being involved in it all, them being at CP's (in whatever capacity,) all of it is true. So I'm going to say that when Wayne described his relationship with Rachael as mutually toxic, that's likely to be true as well. Also, what Vanessa and the girls said, true. They are liars. Big big liars. I would challenge a hun to prove that wrong on any day.

MissChardonnay2020

Chatty Member
It's not Seb and Katie's room Ffs, yes she may stay but it's important it's still his space.
They'd all be super devo if they split like B said wouldn't they. Unfortunately at that age it will inevitably happen aswell, you don't need to over familiarise yourself and make her one of the bloody family. When she's gone it's W who'll be confused and E who'll assume she can have any bf stay round the house.

Its not a family home, it's just a bunch of rooms for all the randoms.

Safeguarding suzie killing it!! 👊

Chub rub 99

The constant belittling and berating of these kids and young adults is absolutely disgusting. I think they forget these people are brand new to the world; there’s a first time for absolutely everything, they need encouragement, education and kindness. Wether that’s how to pack a bag or what to pack, or schooling etc. To stand and laugh while your older children struggle makes me sick. Help them you absolute scum bags. You’re just making more shit adults to inflict on the world.

• Sad
Reactions: 38

armywife119

VIP Member
I’m pretty sure it was S herself who told about the Centre Parcs story. How upset she was after when she found out. I mean a bit too much of a coincidence that your best mates brother books CP the exact same week as you.

She was also the one who said about them shagging upstairs at GG while E was a baby in her car seat. So I take it that was when they touched elbows 🙄 then went off to shag upstairs (turned out B was there too) must’ve left her to babysit while her and stick boy had it away. Lovely parenting there.

• Sick
  • Wow

Lovethewayyoulie

VIP Member
The way bratsy couldn't give 2 fucks she's spilled something all over Lulas new jeans (plus rancid snorting away laughing 🤨🙄) yet if Lula dares to borrow anything of bratsys, there's absolute hell on.
What a nasty little bitch she is. Rancid loved stirring the shitpot there aswell!

angiebabe

VIP Member
If the die hard Huns don’t read deeper into the conversation ‘they were both pissed when she decided to go public with their relationship’
They were fucking messaging each other when
A: He was married
B: she was pregnant with her partners child.
WAKE UP HUNS 😡

Imfinallyhere

Sorry but I didn’t see a child having a meltdown. I saw a child that was unhappy that they had been taken away from something (the cows) that they had been encouraged to watch and talk about. He didn’t want to leave, he wasn’t interested in whether mummy or daddy should stay at home because he wanted to and that’s all he cares about because he’s a small child and watching those cows was interesting for him. Josh does really well with distraction (which incidentally works on all toddlers not just those with ASD) yet she just doesn’t seem to understand at all which is sad because it’s not difficult to do if you know what will interest the child. Obviously if a child is mid meltdown then there’s not a great deal you can do apart from try your best to keep them from hurting themselves or others. It’s hard to explain about meltdowns (for me anyway) but there’s just no way whatsoever to stop them from happening. I’ve often said to people to imagine being at the best gig you’ve ever been to, dancing your heart out and eyeing up a really handsome guy or girl then someone just scoops you up with no reason and plonks you in front of a pile of ironing. You would be kicking off big time and nothing or no one would be able to calm you down even if they took you back to the gig as the moment had then passed. In other words Rach, embrace that your child has special interests and let your life slow down to his pace so he can enjoy nature or whatever for what it is.

TLDR: Rachel is still a bitch who doesn’t understand her own child and Josh gets 6/10 for effort (would be higher if he occasionally stood up to his wife and told her to fuck off.. 10/10 if it was live and he meant it)

• Haha

Marshallmum1982

VIP Member
Just makes you wonder if there is something going on in the background doesn't it? Why choose now to tell everyone your 'love' story when noone has actually asked for it?
Timing just seems a bit odd to me 🤔

• Heart

trine

Chatty Member
Never noticed before how much she smacks her lips and then says “um” . So I decided to count how many times in that little happy family performance live from her bedroom, just a few dots of doom and she said “um” 62 times!! 62 ffs.
I’m 99% sure that’s a trait of lying (or lack of vocabulary cos she’s thick as shit).

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

FridaK

VIP Member
Right then. Who is this? Because we definitely need to have a talk. This is weird behaviour 🤦🏻‍♀️

IMG_4870.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

Eyes Wide Open Now

Chatty Member
Be interesting to see if Greedy or Stacey’s sister have anything to do with her now they aren’t managed by the same people!
I’m guessing big nope!

• Heart