Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eyes Wide Open Now

Chatty Member
To be honest I do think the kids should be off limits, yes sometimes they do likeable things and not so likeable, that’s kids in general.
But overall they are a product of their environment and how they have dragged up by those pair.
No way I would be purposely showing my 17 year old anything negative written about them, you try and protect your kids! Again shows Slish lacks basic empathy for his son

Reactions: 35

Saltypopcorn

VIP Member
You all know I don't post very often mainly because I have nothing to contribute that you nasty chrolls don't cover. All I have to say today is, what is the point of that podcast? Why are they doing it, who's benefit is it for, why oh why do they constantly have to and want to rake over the past? Who gives a toss?! I'm starting to think they get off talking about it, they're a pair of psychos.

• Heart

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
“Surge of electricity” shame they weren’t both electrocuted, would have saved a lot of people from being involved in that shitshow 🙁
So S was abusive and financially controlling, how are they getting away with saying this 😡

• Heart
  • Sad

rocksolidcrew

VIP Member
If everyone can please stop literally killing the children that would be great 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

View attachment 2381580
WOWWWWW… I’m not the one putting my kids at risk by parading them online in underwear and bath towels, I’m not the parent filming my kids without consent, I’m not the one neglecting a pre school child and claiming he has some sort of disorder to get him help in school cos you’re a lazy arse pair of parents.

Now who’s the lunatic.????🤡🤡🤡🤡

Cheesebeansandtoast

Chatty Member
100% this. The more we see from this pair makes me even more sure that what happened to the boys mum was less about her issues and more about J & Rs control. Very sad situation for her and the boys
I agree with this too. I think R probably felt threaten by S and having her in the boys lives would mean she was still in J’s life so the easiest thing for her would be to cut her out.

I think it’s stems from her take on her childhood that she wasn’t loved so whoever she is with needs to be absolutely devoted to her and only her. Which is impossible for a partner to do so this is when control starts to seep in with J no longer working, her being the main breadwinner etc

• Heart

angiebabe

VIP Member
Joyce’s grandmother was also toxic 🤔 How unlucky are they that every family member is poisonous or toxic.
Joyce finds it hard to lie, whereas Torbay Tarts lies flow as soon as she starts speaking even though she’s a 💩 liar.

• Heart

JW80

VIP Member
She really is a childish, pathetic cunt. She can call S and I 'her boys' as much as she wants. They aren't yours Ratfuck, they have a mum, its not you, you stole their dad from their mum and then you stole them. Horrible bastard!!!!!

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
The constant belittling and berating of these kids and young adults is absolutely disgusting. I think they forget these people are brand new to the world; there’s a first time for absolutely everything, they need encouragement, education and kindness. Wether that’s how to pack a bag or what to pack, or schooling etc. To stand and laugh while your older children struggle makes me sick. Help them you absolute scum bags. You’re just making more shit adults to inflict on the world.
Some of Rabid's favourite lines:

Raise them kind
Give your kids a childhood they don't need to recover from

🤷

• Haha

Aunt Sally

Whoaaaa Slow down Captain Tom. You flew into the utility at some almighty speed there to gaslight your Son into believing he is being trolled.

• Haha

phat_princess

I was under the impression she always fancied a bit of sloshes cocktail sausage.. and had her eye on him when they were younger and she’d go and see his sister - so why when they saw each other at centre parks did she think he was a wanker?!
Also - take note of the excessive blinking when they are retelling their mills and boon love story.. classic sign they are lying 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Jemima9

Really strange how Josh acts around sebs girlfriend (very caring like)

He really does seem the type to literally run off with one of his sons girlfriends in later years doesn't he ?!

• Haha
  • Sick

Davena94

VIP Member
Sounds to me like she’s paving the way to scale down patchwork and everything connected to the CIC, then she’s just got left the PTWM businesses, where no one will be questioning them about donations etc.
I really do think the tik tok stuff has rattled her, she doesn’t want everything to come out so she’s starting to scale down
Exactly this. All aspects of the CIC will quietly be closed down but she’ll carry on taking money through PTWM and if anyone thinks they’re helping anyone other than Rachel then that’s on them

FridaK

VIP Member
How the fuck can she say that people are stalking the kids when she published a calendar years ago of the whole family and the huns had them hung on their kitchen walls?!?!?! Shes happy to shill the kids out for a profit on her terms it seems.
My mind is blown.
She persistently uses overly dramatic language to describe things or situations. Nothing is what she says it is. It's one of the main reasons I think her working with vulnerable people is unwise. I can't imagine her head deconstructing a DA situation and managing to give well rounded, constructive advice to anyone (as seen inc her children.) She's one of those frightful women.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Moongirl69

VIP Member
I felt J was trying to be discreet about his previous marriage, then she jumps in as per to embellish the details. Once again S is unable to defend herself.
They are actually like teenagers. Who spends that amount of time talking about their relationship and how in love they are? Who even cares?
Most of us just get on with it day to day.

• Heart

rocksolidcrew

VIP Member
Ran out of ice cream for the kids so here I am again 😭
So it sounds like they didn’t think they were going to get questioned by anyone so carried on adding to it, now it’s getting busier because there’s no “criteria”, but also there’s stuff they’re leaving behind too like the clothing shop… it’s still full to the rafters and never open🤷🏼‍♀️ and people only eat 2 days a week🤡

Think it’s called what we would say in my day “Finger in every pie until you get stuck”😡

BusyDoinNuffin

Chatty Member
She is just vicious isn’t she. Imagine embroiling your 9 year old into all the troll nonsense too. Even IF she did receive messages about it, it would have been off her adoring ‘fans’ saying something along the lines of ‘watch out….the trolls will have s field day with this’. She’s just changed the spirit in which is was sent to suit her. That video along with the one earlier should be enough to have any professionals remove themselves from associating her.
I also meant to say, as someone who has actually been stalked and supported other women who have….the fact she even used the word ‘stalk’ in terms of people watching the cr€p she puts out on a public forum, then having an opinion on it, is disgusting. I’m not triggered but I’m furious that she is still purporting to be a DA saviour whilst flippantly using that term, it is so wrong.

• Heart

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
Maybe the riot van was sent out for Titwank because the other lads down at the station couldn't WAIT to arrest old PC Pretty Boy and sling him in the cells? 🤣🤣

• Haha

katesbess

VIP Member
Years and year ago, I reported a post from someone on my FB they shared a photo of their baby’s nappy rash. I could see all their privates and backside etc. I’m usually the type of person who just strolls past post I don’t approve of. But anything that shows child nudity, I would report in a heartbeat. It takes just one sick person to save and share that image and it then gets passed on to millions of sickos online. I don’t approve of people ringing social services anbout influencers but if Charlotte did share that (I don’t follow her so never saw it) then it warranted being reported.
its obvious she doesnt follow or watch her either and have just been "directed" there by her orgasming fans. becasue what shes said is so basic and totally unrelated to the actual things going on with charlotte.. and its hilarious how she is telling the world they are cunts and the very next story "here are my children!"

and maybe people are coming in "crippled" because all her friends are coming in using the place like a normal shop. how many vulnerable people can actually afford to shop there i wonder.

is she just gathering emails to try and line up trolls?

its funny isnt it. how many other mothers there are out there that dont have a page on here.
who dont make people feel inadequate or show unrealsitic lifestyles that gets pages on here.
that dont show chidlren
that dont get reproted..

isnt it odd how famous people like david beckham is
or beyonce and i deff do not no the colour of their shit on any given day or wehther david walked in on his daughter and her bf having sex. how odd does knowing that kind of things sound.
i do not know what pinks daughter is doing today or the look of her bras.
i dont no how much washing prince william makes his wifey *servants* do.
one of my favorite authors i do not know what her bedroom looks like nor of the colour of her bed sheets.
its so odd isnt it how these people manage to keep their fucking lives private.
and how to respect even really rate some of them i do not need to no how many periods they have in a day.
its not hard to protect your kids.

• Heart