Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wotsit

VIP Member
You know what, I think good for Lula. She's got a job and earning her own money. Jobs are hard to come by for teenagers so I think she should be praised rather than people slating and assuming she's working illegally. If she was doing nothing and sponging off her mum or 'working' and getting paid by Snatchwork she'd get slated for that too. I do sometimes think they can't win. It's school hols, she's working and earning - good for her, I see nothing but a positive here
(I'll see myself out)

Actually I still cant stand her mum so please let me stay 😂
I agree. The only part I don't agree with is Rach advertising where she works or showing off how much money she's earning.

Reactions: 43

ILoveUnicorns

VIP Member
It’s like they think they are so famous that they are doing a life stories big interview 😂 I feel like they have dressed this up as for the pod cast but they are just trying to address Tattle without saying Tattle, knowing it will get back to here, she is totally goading reactions.

• Haha
Reactions: 43

rebs32

Why the fuck does rancid feel the need to tag Lula in them story of Betsy with her jeans on!! I’m sorry but she’s trying to play her kids off against each other and it’s wrong!! I would be absolutely fuming if I was Lula!!! And her twat of a mum is sat there laughing! I cannot stand her!!

• Angry
Reactions: 42

DozyWebster

VIP Member
IMG_1813.jpeg

did anyone else see this comment last night on the TT?? it’s gone now, was on the pantry one.

(didn’t post at the time as i was half asleep, and then just remembered it when i almost sent it to my mum 😂)

edited so i could blank out their username

Last edited:
  • Wow

FridaK

VIP Member
Sorry, each to their own and all that but for me the swearing is terrible, it's not cute or funny, and "just ignore him," is equally as bad. Though the really terrible thing is posting it for everyone else to have to hear. I'll never get that. Though I guess as with all their kids, school will end up dealing with it.

MrsA99

VIP Member
I’m not surprised the boys’ Mum allegedly behaved badly after they got together. Watching that podcast you’re left scratching your head and thinking WTF? What they are describing is an affair. She said all the messaging happened in January, in her book they were speaking for months. If he didn’t want to be at his Mum’s while she was there (she was telling him she’d be there) there were obviously feelings.
I wonder if the boys’ Mum got annoyed because she knew Rachel was after Josh?
That’s what it looks like to me. She constantly visited his Mum knowing he lived across the road. She knew Josh was having marital problems because Hannah was telling her and she saw her chance to get with a bloke she’d been dreaming about for years.
On the one hand they’ve tried to clear up speculation on the other they’ve just made it worse.

• Sick

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
I see Astrid has confirmed she no longer works for Patchwork because she’s so busy with her own account. Or maybe it’s because Simon works from home in an admin role for D & C police and has seen Josh tagged on the Twitter account and has finally seen sense. Let’s see if they meet up for dinner next Sunday 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
There were 2 pairs on the drive. She asked K "did they hit you".
So called DA advocate snorting and laughing as her husband throws shoes about. I also saved the second video above where the shoes narrowly miss S as he was bent over. Had he stood up they'd have hit him on the head or body ie an assault.
Given what people have said about Katie's dad and his reputation, Sloshy might want to think twice about how he's behaving and treating her, he would genuinely shit his booty shorts if her dad turned up at the door wondering why this lanky streak of piss was throwing things at his daughter while his wife filmed it and snorted.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I don't know why she talks about other people with threads on here...there's messages asking about who she is on the Charlotte Dawson thread and people are talking about how Josh was sacked :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: just drawing more attention to herself

• Haha
  • Heart

BusyDoinNuffin

Chatty Member
Don't read hate sites but there's Josh walking in showing Seb someone trolling him.... What 🤯
Trolls stalk them?! Does she not see the irony of her saying they just live their lives, while filming the whole thing! Honestly I will never, ever understand how she thinks it is normal to put her phone up to people and video them as she holds a conversation. As for trolling Seb?! I don’t think anyone on here doesn’t feel complete empathy for all the children those dreadful parents have in their care (care in the loosest possible sense). Every single one of them deserves so much better.

BettyCat20

VIP Member
Hi Joshua, does your wife pay the £9.99 a month for your blue tick or do you pay it out of your pocket money? You certainly don't have the reputation to just be given one.

• Haha
Imagine if someone started throwing Ratchet's large collection of trainers around outside, or if Sloshy's Crocs went for a flying lesson down the (shared) drive. There'd be screeching heard all across the bay!
If Wayne had done it to her it would have been book worthy

angiebabe

VIP Member
I’ve just watched those videos and it actually makes me want to cry. The contempt he has towards Seb is disgusting to see and the way he just launches his shoes out the door is vile. Who does that?! Like seriously! Who?! My blood is boiling and it’s taking all my restraint not to message her!

Please, whoever creates the TikToks make sure those videos are in the next upload!

And Seb if you read here please leave that house. No amount of money and ‘things’ is worth the way you’re being treated. You’re a young lad and YOU can still change things and be different to that disgusting pair - break the pattern and be proud of it.
It makes you wonder how much of a cnut he was to the boys mum while he was having an affair with Torbay Tart. I reckon he gaslighted on a regular basis. Made her question herself. Also (not sure if it’s been mentioned before) Raq only wanted those boys so Silky had no reason to see his ex wife for contact.
They are a very toxic pair.
---
Your house probably doesn't look like an explosion in a pink paint factory though, no wonder they don't want to be there. I think I'd have a permanent migraine from all the hideous colours if I had to set foot inside the door.
It’s not a house to be proud of is it! Bet her mate Soph, Stacey & Ms Greedy are howling on their group chat 🤣

• Haha

Mrsell

I don’t think it’s about them “not winning” it’s about her employers breaking the law and her mother letting them take advantage knowing that.!
I get that young kids wanna work and earn their own money, they want nice stuff and not be asking parents for money. But her having stated that she’s earned £200 already screams unethical. Clearly not on minimum wage, And working too many hours.
Great that she’s got a job, brilliant, make her own money but do it legally
But it doesn't say how long it's taken her to earn £200!! That might be so far this summer or so far this year or so far since she started! She can legally work 25 hours per week over summer hols. At minimum wage that's £121 a week. There's no suggestion at all she's earned £200 in a week. In fact she says she's earning £70 this week which is way under the hours cap. We need to stop finding problems where there aren't any.

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
If I was the "chroll" who arranged to go and visit Rawhide and look around the centres, I'd turn up with my phone already videoing and ask her lots and lots of questions, about the PayPal and Go Fund Me, about why she keeps begging for basic items for "the women" when she's raking in thousands and thousands of pounds every month, why she doesn't provide any real help to women in DA situations (with a bonus of why has she ignored people who have sent desperate messages, or just replied "that's shit babe") etc. I'd go armed with a prepared list of everything I wanted to know, and film the entire interaction so she knows it can be posted online at any time afterwards.

• Heart
  • Haha

Rileysmum07

Long time lurker here 👀😂 hi 🙌🏻 I commented once years ago 😂. Came back straight after I saw the photo she posted at the wedding of the clubbing outfit 🙈😂

She has definitely changed her posts since the TT account started but it’s so obvious it’s fake and all the snipes about tattle lol.

I really think the new podcasts about how they got together wasn’t really thought about as the inconsistencies were so obvious. How can they think messaging saying I love you whilst being in a relationship is not an affair they are not that thick surely? Also the audacity of her to say about Es dads friend being not a nice person for having an affair when she was messing J saying she loves him, Silly prick. I hope the huns start to see through her and her lies soon 🤞

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
Why the fuck does rancid feel the need to tag Lula in them story of Betsy with her jeans on!! I’m sorry but she’s trying to play her kids off against each other and it’s wrong!! I would be absolutely fuming if I was Lula!!! And her twat of a mum is sat there laughing! I cannot stand her!!
The best thing Lula could do is get back in touch with her other sisters who can give her the love, support and privacy she desperately needs and isn't getting in that shitshow of a "family".

• Heart
Reactions: 40

trine

Chatty Member
What kind of 12 yr old thinking is that when she doesn’t consider months of private messaging and saying ‘I love you’, behind their partners back, is not cheating?? I bet if Joyce was doing this right now with the checkout lady at Sainsbury’s she’d consider it the most horrific backstabbing gut wrenching heart breaking event to ever occur 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 40