Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Somerset girl

VIP Member
Josh _"Yeah so.in 5 years time there'll be proper laws in place to guard against trolling". How about, josh, the government get their finger out their arse & put proper laws in place to protect children from wankers like you who sell them on the Internet!!!
There already laws in place for trolling though. Many people have been convicted like the pos that racially abused the English footballers on twitter. What Sloshy and Rancid want banning is people having an opinion on their terrible parenting and scamming that they choose to put online! If they don't like what's said on Tattle all they have to do is not read it simples!

Reactions: 49

L1fe0nM@rs

VIP Member
I think Seb has the right attitude TBF - he’s 17 and drinking vodka and vaping are not exactly unusual for his age. What is unusual is Rachael and his dad posting it to 300k followers

juicyfruity

I start watching videos of them and I just can’t finish because they are so dull and boring 🤪😂. My job puts me in a position where I have a heightened awareness of SEND diagnosis and Josh is definitely on the spectrum- he comes out with so much boring crap. They are both a weird psychological experiment, I don’t care for their lives but I can’t help but watch, it’s like a guilty pleasure- it reminds me of the first series of big brother. I find them so dumb and so unlikeable but I can’t stop watching. My vice- my escape from reality, my guilty secret 🤪🤪🤪

• Heart

Imfinallyhere

Personally I believe that casually having a bottle of vodka in your room at 17 years old is troubling. My biological children have been allowed alcohol since around 15 years old. Started with a cider whilst sat around the campfire, then allowing them to take some tins, usually dark fruits to their mates house when there was a few of them having pizza etc. Drinking has always been a social thing for them and not a regular thing in the house. yes mine have tried spirits when with friends but that’s been it, they’re grown up now and aren’t bothered about vodka, gin etc.
I would never encourage regular drinking in the house especially with younger children around and I just don’t understand how, when poor S had to be breathalysed before contact that they would allow spirits to be drunk in the house by 17 year olds. Are the older kids allowed to drink around W and E? If so how is that ok when it wasn’t for Sam? Seems to me like the drinking was just a (sadly) convenient excuse not to let the boys have contact with their mum.
Do R and J not see how it looks from the outside? Surely they must do and even if they don’t care then what kind of message does this give out from an alleged serving police officer?
---
Thread suggestion:

The patchwork shops are up for rent so where are all the donations spent?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Davena94

VIP Member
How awful as a teenager/young adult to hear your parent say they had never loved your other parent. You can meet someone and fall in love without saying you never loved your ex. The pair of them are horrible people

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Aunt Sally

Literally killing children. Oh dear.
When will the world wake up to these dregs of society who sell their childrens privacy online and then call us murderers when they get caught out and pulled up about it.
Go and eat a fire lighter Rachael.

• Haha
Reactions: 47

T.dotm

I know it’s early for a thread title but W has given us gold “I hate you, thank you” 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

TruthnotTrolling

The first time my eyes were opened to her shite parenting was when Edie was Wilbys age and she was throwing a strop because she was being asked to have a shower but didn't want to come away from her ipad, and she was bargaining with R, suggesting R took the ipad into the shower for her and held it for her to watch while she showered. To be honest, E was being a brat, and R found it hilarious and filmed it for content. Es attitude and the way she spoke was exactly the same as W is now.
And let's not forget E having to open her siblings birthday presents, else she'd kick off.
This is the sort of behaviour W is displaying- it's a lack of parenting, nothing to do with anything else.
R is clearly terrified of him kicking off though- I think with the others they could be bribed with stuff to calm down, I don't think W can, which is why she's scared.

FridaK

VIP Member
Someone needs to sit her down and explain that her Husbands small dick energy makes him jealous of his own son and it's NOT funny.

FridaK

VIP Member
They don't read tattle 😂
---
Have another video you trolls
Not doing themselves any favours here are they? We already know he left Sam for Rachael.

(She is not your wife anymore Josh by the way. "I left my wife," is no way to describe her. "My marriage ended" is the more respectful way 😬. Just an fyi for the future.)

His Instagram has a picture of Betsy on it on 15th of Feb. The intent was clear whether they'd done the deed or not 🤷🏻‍♀️.

Their approach to this is so childish. Basically they shit on their nearest and dearest, caused loads of trouble, sold them all on the Internet and in books (including the kids,) and the only justification they have for it was "we were so in love back then." Unbelievable.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Noseycow2020

VIP Member
The venom in her face when she was trying to justify changing her profile picture to her and sloshy on sams birthday even though he said no.

Rach and Josh - “we didn’t have an affair”
10 seconds later
Rach and Josh - describe in detail their affair
🤯🤣

• Haha

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
Sounds like someone’s paving the way to start closing down the “business”. Worried that the patchwork shitshow is going to get investigated by any chance 🤔

• Heart

Sammiejayne444

Chatty Member
Parentage should never define the person you become.
Irrelevant of what J's parents did or didn't do, his personality and the way he behaves is solely down to him. He doesn't have to be an absolute twat but he chose to be that way.
I have a narcissistic birth giver but I refuse to be like her. I cut all contact over 10 years ago and life is glorious. We have our own family unit with our girls and animals.
Those kids need to cut the apron strings when they are old enough and walk away.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

thedragon

Well that’s us Chrolls told! If Rachel worked on the checkouts in Sainsburys and we complained that she had her tits out while working in a leopard print open shirt, she’d go to HR and get us banned! Of if we complained that she was knocking money out the till, it would be us in the wrong! And PC Plod is starting a movement to ban the word chroll!

• Haha

usernametaken2

Lol he was financially controlled in his last marriage yeah right.. sure she doesn't mean his current marriage 🤔
Their story does not add up at all. She keeps trying to correct him when he slips the truth out 😂

• Haha

savethelastdance

Chatty Member
They don’t read here but Josh made a reference about Wilby not falling out their bedroom window after someone said about it last night! Lol. Hi Joyce, you bullying little cretin.

• Haha

GoldenGoss18

VIP Member
Can we just stop and define trolling!? I don’t think she even knows what the word means.

It is not trolling to have an opinion on someone who posts every detail of their life online. No one of here is aggressive, making things up or seeking a reaction; people are just genuinely interested around the clear inaccuracies, behaviour and dysfunctions that was swarm around this family..things that she posts of HERSELF. She seriously needs to remove her head out her arse… nobody would go out of their way to genuinely troll her! She lays the traps down herself, we call her out and she just doesn’t like it!

• Heart