Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Veryangrylady

Josh _"Yeah so.in 5 years time there'll be proper laws in place to guard against trolling". How about, josh, the government get their finger out their arse & put proper laws in place to protect children from wankers like you who sell them on the Internet!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 89

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
Because I have no doubt that Ratchet will be so excited to see that chavvy Charlotte Dawson has had another call from Social Services and will jump on the bandwagon of blaming "the trolls", I'd just like to point out that Charlotte filmed herself changing the newborn's nappy and you could see his genitals, and in the same clip her partner said "he's hard, he's got an erection", and she still thought this was appropriate to post. The baby also had an explosive poo which ended up on the bed sheets (because Charlotte is too thick to use a changing mat), and she just put a towel over it and carried on sleeping in the shitty bed.

If you want to try and defend that behaviour Raq, carry on 🤷

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 81

FridaK

VIP Member
I don't want to open a Pandora's box on what constitutes an affair, but if you are messaging someone on Facebook and having meetings with them alone as she described when they were at Josh's Mums. Then you tell each other you love each other before you make the leap and leave your current partners. Then you leave said partners for each other ......, You were having an affair 🤷🏻‍♀️.

Whether they like it or not, they literally sat there describing an affair. Though if it helps them sleep at night, let them crack on with looking stupid, ignorant and indignant 🤦🏻‍♀️🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 77

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
So Josh wants to see the chrolls banned. I’d like to see parents who plaster their kids lives all over the internet in order to make money banned 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 76

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
Fuck me 🤣🤣🤣 they are just digging themselves a deeper hole 🤦‍♀️
Josh: " we didn't have an affair"
Rachel: "we were messaging each other behind our partners backs and told each other I love you"
Also josh: " i left my wife FOR you"
So you had an affair then!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
Isn't the point that SS decide whether children are vulnerable and not some wanker on Instagram? There are false reports in all areas of life to police/ss/council etc but they have to go through all of them because some are genuine. Does being on Instagram somehow make you incapable of doing harm to a child? Surely Safeguarding Susan should be aware that not all abuse looks the same?
Yes, and don't they encourage everyone to take responsibility and report things, even if they seen small and insignificant? For example, someone reports Charlotte for her social media content, what if her older child's nursery has also made a report based on the state of him (always exhausted as he has no bedtime, no routine, fed on junk, constantly wandering around in a dirty t-shirt and filthy nappy, talking about his baby brother's genitals etc). Then they look at the hospital report from a time when the older child was crawling around on the floor at a party full of pissed up, coked up adults, and allegedly smacked his head so hard on a table leg that he vomited and blacked out? And an additional medical report on a mark on his face that Charlotte claimed was an insect bite but looked suspiciously like a cigarette burn and didn't heal for over a year? Then the health visitor reports that she's visited the home and the older child was standing on a high stool over a tiled floor while watching an iPad, eating shite and dancing? All these things in isolation can be explained as a one off, an accident etc, but altogether they build up a picture of what is going on in that house. That's what Social Services do

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 66

angiebabe

VIP Member
What really gets me is how they say they’re struggling with the school holidays 🤷‍♀️ S & Bekind are working, I is with Hannah, T has a boyfriend & her vapes, E spends time with her dad so they’ve only got Willbobby to entertain. They’re both at home & have the cash to do whatever they want. No worries about feeding themselves.
I know of so many people who are struggling with childcare, trying to entertain their children & actually feeding their families 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 64

Wotsit

VIP Member
rach - i am reporting you to your employer and screenshotting your pictures all over my social media because you said my kitchen looked shit

also Rach - how dare you report someone to social services because they shared clips of their baby's genitals on a social media platform to over 1 million followers

Reactions: 64

Mrsell

You know what, I think good for Lula. She's got a job and earning her own money. Jobs are hard to come by for teenagers so I think she should be praised rather than people slating and assuming she's working illegally. If she was doing nothing and sponging off her mum or 'working' and getting paid by Snatchwork she'd get slated for that too. I do sometimes think they can't win. It's school hols, she's working and earning - good for her, I see nothing but a positive here
(I'll see myself out)

Actually I still cant stand her mum so please let me stay 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 63

Eyes Wide Open Now

Chatty Member
Oh for gods sake, I had planned to drop kick a particularly annoying kid that lives on my road today, what am I going to do with my day now I’ve been told to literally stop killing children 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Well that’s my fun ruined, thanks rachio 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️😂😂😂
Literally killing kids, lolz

• Haha
Reactions: 62

Cheesebeansandtoast

Chatty Member
One of my biggest relationship pet hates is when someone feels the need to devalue their previous relationship to satisfy their current partner’s ego.

Of course J loved S, he had two kids and ten years with her. Same as R loved E’s dad and W.

It just goes to show how utterly immature, insecure and pathetic they both are that they can’t have possibly loved anyone else.

Slightly concerned that they had 5 kids between them without being in love with their partners. What a way to make your kids feel great.

I adore my husband, 100% the love of my life. But of course I was in love before him and the same goes for him. It was just a completely different love hence why I’m happily married to my husband and the relationships with the others never lasted. Would never change them relationships though, they taught me so much and I hand on heart believe, I would never have settled down with my husband if I didn’t go through them.

• Heart
Reactions: 62

Cheesebeansandtoast

Chatty Member
With regards to Waynebo I havent actually seen him, I dont want to so no need to point me in the right direction, but is he really good looking? I mean, I know Josh looks like an old battered leather handbag but the way she just cant let it go says to me hes 10 times 'fitter' than owd Sloshy Woshy 🤔
Take away the DV/arsehole claims, W looks like a proper man who could thrown you on to a bed where J would probably be too busy admiring his new croc charms.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 61

BettyCat20

VIP Member
The first time they saw each other was when Edie was a baby? She said she was obsessed with him as a teenager and used to sneak into his room and sniff his pillow??

At Centre Parcs she thought he was stuck up, yet she would have already known him? To me it seems like they were ignoring each other to hide they were already shagging.

The lies just pour out so easily.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

armywife119

VIP Member
Words out of Josh’s mouth: it’s all about being human and being a nice person. Aww Josh like tuning the shower off on your son and hoping he experiences pain from the shampoo in his eyes.

Aww and how lovely was it when you had an affair with a pregnant woman (the town bike) and left your kids for her. Then proceeded to be an absolute sweetheart by taking the kids from her and tear her like shit.

One of many of the lovely human things you’ve done in your life 💜

Wotsit

VIP Member
its the lying about the getting together that makes it an issue.

Affairs happen. No they shouldn't but they do, and its heart-breaking for everyone involved. Especially young children. But just own it, they are still together almost 10 years later and not ruining any other couple, so just own it. Admit you made a mistake, you are sorry for the hurt it caused to many people and move on. You cant change the past but you learn from your mistakes and as an adult you own up to them and apologise, not keep throwing the ex-partners under the bus for content every few weeks.

• Heart

Wotsit

VIP Member
jesus christ how many times can she contradict herself...

there was no affair, but she was still with Jordan and was helping out his friends marriage, he was still with Sam. They were messaging on FB and they said they loved each other. R slips up and says this all happened in the January and he tries to correct her and says it was later 😂 😂 😂 😂

It was an emotional affair. You were both talking to other people behind your partners back and saying I love you to each other ffs.

What would you do now Rach if you saw Slosh telling a woman he loved her? please do let us know.

• Heart
Reactions: 59

trine

Chatty Member
Did anyone think Raq sounded a little jealous when she said she couldn’t believe he’d stayed with S for over 10 years? She’s also pissed off she didn’t have a girl too 🤣
I bet she grills him about the good times he had with his former wife too. Keep it up Raq, everyone has had some happy times with their ex’s. That’s life.
Surely her Huns aren’t gushing over this affair love story 🤷‍♀️
Jealousy is very high on her list of awful traits. She won’t even take his name or let Wilby because she can’t stand that there was a Mrs Marshall before her. She took those boys because she’s jealous he made them with another woman. She’s cut off all Joyce’s friends and activities because she is jealous they aren’t all about her. She’s jealous her parents loved other people other than her so she’s cut dad off and treats mum like shit. She’s jealous of Mannah so tries to copy her in every way. She’s definitely jealous of anyone Wayne has been with both before and after her. How exhausting 🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 58