Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FunkyOwl

trying so hard to be Kris K… ending up looking like Trash R instead 😂😂😂
---

View attachment 2381776well from the windows, it looks like they’re going… hasn’t revealed to the huns though as far as i know
---

she said that she was 6 weeks pregnant with E. E was born in Aug so it would have been about Dec 2012 which matches up to what she’s said, i think. miraculously she does know dates when she’s got nothing to hide!
This is the Torquay distribution centre, the address is the address registered under one of the directors of the CIC. The Torquay womens centre is a separate building on the opposite side of the same road.

Reactions: 7

Gee

Chatty Member
Two people photographing (Betsy/Lula?), one person taking a photo of them and another taking a photo of all three of them.
Still not marking as ads and Slosh has no idea he's supposed to mark rebl and Ladram as ads.
He looks like he belongs on a register some where him !

Reactions: 6

thedragon

I don’t think it’s about them “not winning” it’s about her employers breaking the law and her mother letting them take advantage knowing that.!
I get that young kids wanna work and earn their own money, they want nice stuff and not be asking parents for money. But her having stated that she’s earned £200 already screams unethical. Clearly not on minimum wage, And working too many hours.
Great that she’s got a job, brilliant, make her own money but do it legally
Why’s it unethical to not pay a kid minimum wage? Surely that’s good if they’re getting a higher rate?

JessiBun

Chatty Member
I don’t think she showed the first being thrown but she filmed J coming back in and her snorting, asking K if they’d hit her (or words very similar to that).
That was the start of the video I cropped. K looked pretty shocked, I think she was quite shocked/scared by it

FridaK

VIP Member
They were divorced? That's a new one to me, I've heard him say his dad died when he was 16 but always assumed they were still together.
Yes. She's never mentioned a divorce has she. Josh said he had an ideal childhood with good parents up until he was 16 when they divorced. Then Rach says "We'll your Mum was still good after that,@ and he says yes. I think his Dad died when Hannah was 16, so Josh would've have been 20 ish?

FunkyOwl

Thinking about her wrapping up patchwork made me wonder how many premises she actually has for it as I've never taken much notice before.

There is 4 that she's paying rent on.

Patchwork house, 189 Union Street, Torquay - this isn't registered anywhere that i can see and is showing as temporarily closed on Google.

Distribution place - 238 Union Street, Torquay - this address is registered with companies House for the CIC. She shouldn't be using this for the Rebl tracksuits as that's part of her PTWM 'business'

Patchwork house (original one) 103 winner street, paignton. Now used as the pantry and no mention of women going there for help, coffee, laundry etc

Patchwork shop - 101 winner street, paignton. The shit shop full of junk thats open by appointment only.

Was there another one in another area too where she showed the back entrance of it and they went up some stairs? I maybe getting that mixed up with one of these
I think she just has those 4. I think video with the back entrance and stairs was the Torquay distribution centre.

Rosie55

Right, I have 3 kids ranging in ages from 8 - 18 and me and my husband might swear from time to time 🤣 to each other or at each other 😂 but my kids have never told their toys, or anyone or anything else to “f**k off” at 3 years old!!!!
Why does she seem to think that this is normal / ok and more than that FILM IT!!!!!!
Because in her simple mind it enforces what she has said to the huns that wobbler is Autistic level 3, and those huns then believe her. How utterly sad !

Rosie55

Fucked for 2 years during this horrific time J was on bail, only doing non public facing duties, they were both fucked financially but they were so in love & had so much fun, the best times of their life! 🤢

Definitely a dig at the boys mum & everyone else involved so disrespectful

Who’s they? When she refers to them getting together? Josh & E?
Why/what was slosh arrested for? Must of been fairly serious if he was on bail. Crikey moses I've missed so much of their story. Anyone able to fill the gaps for me please. TIA

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
Seb and Lula have swapped.
I think Betsy is in “Isaac’s room” (although I don’t remember it being big enough for that double bed? I thought it was Edie’s at first) and the shed is empty as Isaac is clearly living at Hannah’s!
Makes no sense, but what does any of it make sense?

sparklingdee

VIP Member
Joyce deffo comes across as being on the spectrum, his emotional regulation seems carp and he's always screaming at poor Seb or Isaac

Veryangrylady

This is the Torquay distribution centre, the address is the address registered under one of the directors of the CIC. The Torquay womens centre is a separate building on the opposite side of the same road.
Should she be using this building to distribute her own turkey tracksuits if its under tye CIC??