Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Im a bit late with this iv been not killing children and giving dirty looks to the dog next door
Piss of with your LILARKKK trackies its purple
And your compo faces well……
Whats this new content shes trying to push and create interest with ? Are bratsy and G together ( not that im arsed) but shes defo trying to create a story or some intrigue and with S&Ks room also .
Because alls she got going on is a ton of washing everyones out of the house

im off too finish my wherez josh ? T shirts they are £57 quid and come in some fabulous colours & not be a loonatic or kill kids
Compo faces 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8

geezabreak

VIP Member
I have the clip of the second pair, did she originally show the first? I only saw this one (I’ve cropped it to get it on here)
Yeah it looks like there's a pair already lying there before he throws those ones. Maybe my eyes are shit but it looks like shoes lying there to me.

coldtea6

Rachel do tell us all again that the boys mum isn't allowed to see them due to her alleged alcohol problem?
Did anyone else notice the half opened bottle of red on the side in the hallway when they were talking about packing yesterday?

MrsOgre

VIP Member
God.another influencer gifted site.the amount of dickfluencers I've seen gifted this. Groan.
---

Your profile pick always just makes me think of those pricks in the park.bottle of cider.grey trackies round their ass.fags.wanting to be hard yet a boy band. Blazing squad anyone? With the straight cut twat fringe.no hair teenage limp legged twat. That laugh hilariously at each other talking about he he just fingered Rachel by the bins.
Have you looked at my profile pic, grey trackie bottom shorts, she's got a lime green tracksuit on with a floor length black puffa coat over it and walking along with their arms around each other. She had been clothes shopping and he was carrying the bags as she was too teeny tiny delicate to do it herself.

• Haha
I have the clip of the second pair, did she originally show the first? I only saw this one (I’ve cropped it to get it on here)
Such a cunt.
---
Why was she accusing Seb and Katie of making waffles. It was Betsy and GG, she even posted it on her stories. Never mind the dogs gaslighting Slosh, I think she's gaslighting everyone.
Thought that too, Seb and Katie was nowhere to be seen in the stories either.

my daughter same age as L she gets £5 hour and only works 3-4 hours at a time.

I was thinking that not a fan of greedy personally, but her house is much nicer than ol Rach's pink disaster.
Have hinch and Stacey had a falling out haven't seen them together for a while, I'll have to wander to their threads.
Can't wait for the festival chaos posts! Wonder of we will have a bonus TT this week.

chickhicks86

VIP Member
I don’t think it’s about them “not winning” it’s about her employers breaking the law and her mother letting them take advantage knowing that.!
I get that young kids wanna work and earn their own money, they want nice stuff and not be asking parents for money. But her having stated that she’s earned £200 already screams unethical. Clearly not on minimum wage, And working too many hours.
Great that she’s got a job, brilliant, make her own money but do it legally
We live where Rank does so know the score with teenager jobs. My teen was quite keen to get a job this summer, but we couldn't find anything as under 16. However, they can work up to 25 hours a week in the holidays with an official permit. I'm sure there are plenty of places out there that would take a 14 year old for the summer. Most places that we tried wanted school leavers though, as not so many rules!