Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

phat_princess

God.another influencer gifted site.the amount of dickfluencers I've seen gifted this. Groan.
---

Your profile pick always just makes me think of those pricks in the park.bottle of cider.grey trackies round their ass.fags.wanting to be hard yet a boy band. Blazing squad anyone? With the straight cut twat fringe.no hair teenage limp legged twat. That laugh hilariously at each other talking about he he just fingered Rachel by the bins.
I’d say that description was pretty accurate! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
But the door could quite clearly be seen anyway. She talked utter bullshit when they put Seb in there about removing it originally.
Has Lula had to give up her big double room with all the plants for Seb’s Harry Potter cupboard so Betsy can have a big room???

Last edited:
  • Sad

JessiBun

Chatty Member
Bit late to the party on the old PTWM, I was on the kate hayes thread but she’s gone boring as fuck.

Don’t know the full story here, guessing he cheated on his ex who he now accuses of being domestically abusive to him.
1. Why did he gone round the house in the first place.
2. I really think this Sam should get to tell her story, it’s so out of order that she hasn’t had that chance.

Also intrigued to know the whole bent copper situation? Tried looking on the wiki but can’t see it!
You need to look here for the sacking thing

• Heart

T.dotm

But the door could quite clearly be seen anyway. She talked utter bullshit when they put Seb in there about removing it originally.
Oh my god I missed it 🤣🤣🤣🤣 that’s how she popped out on a 3 day bender then!

DaisyChainSpring

Chatty Member
I was thinking that not a fan of greedy personally, but her house is much nicer than ol Rach's pink disaster.
Have hinch and Stacey had a falling out haven't seen them together for a while, I'll have to wander to their threads.
Can't wait for the festival chaos posts! Wonder of we will have a bonus TT this week.

I don't think they have had a fall out. Stacey has been extremely busy working with her show.

• Haha

katesbess

VIP Member
Hope someone gave her a fat lip 🤣🤣
she will be reading this over lun and post that its her cunt of a violant twat son. another tantrum in the back of the van with the raging tiny child
---
Even if she was being trolled, why does her 9 year old need to know anything about it at all? She shouldn't have an online presence as she's too young, so it shouldn't affect her in any way. And if there was anything that affected her, her mother should be protecting her from that, not encouraging her.
exactly. shes once again sending those kids contiously and otherwsie into a heightened sense of fear and wrong doing. making their world feel unsafe. seb and deff not edie shouldnt be party this. they shoulnt be stoked and fired up by it.
she knows what shes doing and its another gathering them in controling behaviour.
like those end of the world cults do or isis fucks where they show the vulnerable people all this dangerous stuff and horrible videos of the world "outsdide " their clutches.
---
Because her 9 year old done the 45 minute live on her own with T, whilst her mother was just hanging around in the background keeping an eye on Josh who was outside talking to someone 🙄
thankyou for posting what you did. any chance you or anyone can post the full thing?
we seem to have lost the heros sharing the other page.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4

T.dotm

We bought our children a play Mobil pirate ship and treasure island one Christmas. It nearly sent us into Christmas morning setting it up , needed a degree in structural engineering to put it together!
It’s it just all those bits in plastic bags 🤣🤣🤣🤣 the endless flowed heads I have put on!! I still have it I can’t part with it 🥹 I should donate it really it’s in the loft in boxes!!

• Heart

Miss_Nobody

The new tiktok is up. The comments "lies just fall out of her face" 😂

Edit: sorry my phone only just notified me even though it's 3 days old

JessiBun

Chatty Member
You reminded me of when I got told a few months ago that a certain Torbay/Totnes officer got caught having sex on duty. Although how can he keep denying he's a bent sacked copper when he was arrested for those issues all those years ago. Police don't just arrest somebody over malicious allegations do they?
There’s probably more cops that have been arrested than not at this point. They’d get de-arrested quickly if it’s was a malicious report.