Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rocksolidcrew

VIP Member
how nice is it to see W with an actual toy and not just plastic animals like he has been for the past 18 months … more toys like that where he can add a storyline to it, although we all know that he’d have only had it for the advert and then it’s never to be seen again and is in the back of the cupboard under the stairs.
Bit like the pushchair she was gifted for her holiday from hell.. never seen it again, Mind you, was too bloody big to be in it anyway.! She should’ve given it to the centre for one of her women in need🤬🤬🤬
---
She would never have bought him that off her own back as it requires interaction with him
And spending money😂😂😂😂
---
Yeah but no but 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Gotta be a thread title in there somewhere😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Wotsit

VIP Member
Who was the random woman sat at the end of the table? It looked like R&J and Betsy had a meal and everyone else had just turned up to show their face, including I who was eating a bag of crisps. Nice that Lula and Wilby were excluded.
I think it's one of the sisters! I'm guessing Sara as I think Rachel is abroad at amelias wedding party still.

FridaK

VIP Member
Isn't the point that SS decide whether children are vulnerable and not some wanker on Instagram? There are false reports in all areas of life to police/ss/council etc but they have to go through all of them because some are genuine. Does being on Instagram somehow make you incapable of doing harm to a child? Surely Safeguarding Susan should be aware that not all abuse looks the same?
That's absolutely disgusting..... Beyoncé is not Old School. Her last Album was Renaissance in 2022. I mean, I'm not really in to her new stuff but Old School is very harsh.

Rachael, be kind always 😊.

rocksolidcrew

VIP Member
I was thinking that not a fan of greedy personally, but her house is much nicer than ol Rach's pink disaster.
Have hinch and Stacey had a falling out haven't seen them together for a while, I'll have to wander to their threads.
Can't wait for the festival chaos posts! Wonder of we will have a bonus TT this week.
Pretty sure they’ve both been working and then went away on holidays, not sure they have to live in each others pockets. I don’t see my friends for weeks, would have let for people to assume we have fallen out🤦🏼‍♀️

wonder Lu

VIP Member
I’m far too old to understand TikTok and how it works but from what I have been told, isn’t it supposed to be much worse than other types of social media?
It’s not great because you pretty much can do what you please that said it’s ironic that somehow certain things that Rachel has posted on other platforms got taken down when used in the TT account. Now if that was her reporting those things what will she post on TT?

No_Angel

Is the podcast just on Patreon? Always thought podcasts were to engage with a wider audience and most put them on YouTube?

Reactions: 5

Nuttyzebra

Chatty Member
Conveniently the chroll is from Stoke on Trent, hasn’t she got family up that way? Chances are she’ll get one of her relatives to come down and film them saying that they’d got her all wrong and that she is a real saint and true life angel sent to earth to do God’s work 🙄
I wonder if uncle John, who Wilbys Not named after has any children? Dont they live up there somewhere?

Marshallmum1982

VIP Member
Iv just watched her stories. I dont watch her so dont know whats gone off but these idiots dont do themselves any favours. Theres absolutely no reason for them to show their kids online, they aren't forced to yet they moan when they get reported! Dont fucking show your kid online then! 🤦‍♀️ its not hard!
And R can fuck off aswell because she sat their laughing when Emily was allegedly reported and R treated it like it was a badge of honour!
Can anyone remember why Emily was reported to SS? I don't ever remember seeing anything that would even warrant an eyebrow raise with her son?

Fifah1907

VIP Member
Yes his dad died in 1998, think sloshy was born in 78(?) So he would have been 20. Strange that you would refer to someone you've divorced as your beloved soul mate in his obituary
He has a sister called Rachael?!

• Wow

MrsOgre

VIP Member
How far from home are they? If I & the other lad weren't in the car where are they? I'd be livid if someone took any of mine away only to leave them unsupervised, it just isn't acceptable.
It's about a hour by car or at least 4 buses (plus a 20 min walk down very narrow country lanes with no pavements).