Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OGJessicaFletcher

VIP Member
Seen the short clip of them discussing how they met 🤢 then another of Josh getting arrested 😳

I’m new to this thread did I miss something? Kidnapping and section 4 public disorder offence. When? What? Why? Is this why he is no longer a police officer?

Anyone seen the full podcast ?? Please can you enlighten me? I’m all ears.

Reactions: 4

Rosie55

Trying to think of an amusing response to Josh "I was arrested for kidnapping and a sexual public order offence," but it's honestly exhausting.

(Most of us have spent the last 12 months saying he's an aggressive pervert, so its not exactly a shock to hear, whether he was charged or not 🤦🏻‍♀️.)
Ooooh I missed all that, pray tell me more. I have to pop out, give my neighbour a lift. I'll be back soon.

Reactions: 4

notfake

Chatty Member
she will be reading this over lun and post that its her cunt of a violant twat son. another tantrum in the back of the van with the raging tiny child
---

exactly. shes once again sending those kids contiously and otherwsie into a heightened sense of fear and wrong doing. making their world feel unsafe. seb and deff not edie shouldnt be party this. they shoulnt be stoked and fired up by it.
she knows what shes doing and its another gathering them in controling behaviour.
like those end of the world cults do or isis fucks where they show the vulnerable people all this dangerous stuff and horrible videos of the world "outsdide " their clutches.
---

thankyou for posting what you did. any chance you or anyone can post the full thing?
we seem to have lost the heros sharing the other page.
Dont think that’s necessary 😕 he’s a child

Reactions: 3

katesbess

VIP Member
I don’t doubt she had some issues and with majority of addictions, there is some sort of trauma there which can cause it to escalate and I think they have done everything in their power to constantly push her to the point where it’s probably ridiculously hard to fully recover.

On the other hand, I do think kids are very very easy to manipulate and she goes into far much detail with strangers online so I hate to think just how much detail and what stories she tells behind closed doors.

Addiction is an illness and I think if the person is willing to get help then you meet them in the middle. I can’t fathom how a woman’s advocate truly thinks that by completely denying all access and bashing someone online, in podcasts and social media will ever help them to recover.
[/QUOTE]
Yes we've all seen how they can push buttons. We've all felt how we feel when we know she's manipulative to us and others.
I can imagine those 2 sly faces totally emotionally abusing that woman to breaking point.
I guess it's hard thinking how my dad,even at their age could never make me think that of my mum. But I guess it's easy to grow on vulnerable kids fears,niggles etc. We no they're liars.
Prime example was how she was fueling it with E and S about the trolls. Imagine replacing troll with said parent and wam your making them bwleive untruths.😳
They for the most part seem sensible kids
I especially seems to have more to him.
But again we all sit and think how are these kids putting up with it,falling for it,still fucking there jn that house with them.but easy to manipulate your kids from the isn't it. Using the.manternal ties.
---
It was also alleged (i cant remember where from) that contact with S was ordered through a supervision centre. Slosh wouldn't turn up with the boys and S couldn't afford to take them back to court so nothing else was arranged and there was nothing S could do about it.

I don't doubt for one minute that they both probably manipulated the boys into not going by either not telling them they could see or OR by offering to take them out elsewhere for the day. Yes R would hate Slosh having contact with S, but if the claims about the poisonous grandmother are true and she changed her Will in favour of the boys, then I would bet a kidney on that being the reason they wanted custody and stopped Sam being involved.

He was quite happy to leave them with S when he moved out the marital home in the January. Would you really leave a 9 and 3 year old in the care of an abusive alcoholic?
Do you think all the recent posts on family court and access was to have a shit on S because she's recently piped up again.
---
I feel like everyone is missing that point; she drew attention to it. You’re playing into her hands, she know the Huns will buy into the lie of the chrolls being high and mighty about alcohol and an “underage” kid and take her side when in reality most of us DGAF about it! He also had a massive multi-pack of crisps… which his girlfriend bought; it’s probably her bottle or partly hers and they’d only just unpacked from the festival, that’s why it’s in the room.
And it's o show because there's no fucking other room in that house or bedrooms for each of them.storage where?😁

2ofeach

VIP Member
Can someone save the W swear clips as I can't watch with volume yet so no idea which one it is...... there might be several fir all I know 🤷‍♀️

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
trying so hard to be Kris K… ending up looking like Trash R instead 😂😂😂
---

View attachment 2381776well from the windows, it looks like they’re going… hasn’t revealed to the huns though as far as i know
---

she said that she was 6 weeks pregnant with E. E was born in Aug so it would have been about Dec 2012 which matches up to what she’s said, i think. miraculously she does know dates when she’s got nothing to hide!
Thats at the other place isn't it? Doesn't look like the doorway to the pantry or the shop on winner Street.

katesbess

VIP Member
But what must s and I seen of Sam that meant they believed it. What must have happened to make them not want their mum!?

• Sad
Reactions: 2

bestjobbeinggrandma

Hm…anyone else having trouble watching the new TT’s on Twitter? They show to ‘play’ but when you click on, you get spinning circle loading and doesn't play 🤔🤷🏼‍♀️

Rosie55

You reminded me of when I got told a few months ago that a certain Torbay/Totnes officer got caught having sex on duty. Although how can he keep denying he's a bent sacked copper when he was arrested for those issues all those years ago. Police don't just arrest somebody over malicious allegations do they?
Was he employed ( at that time) as a PC, ? If not ( but was found guilty) surely that would have prevented him from joining up. It's all very strange me thinks.

ILoveUnicorns

VIP Member
I hate to tell you this but that was a male, not sure it was a bullock as he suggested because bullocks don’t have their bollocks and you could see a sack on it!
😆 what a paragraph I didn’t expect to be typing! 😆
Oh really my bad 😂😂 I stand corrected!

• Heart

JessiBun

Chatty Member
Yes his dad died in 1998, think sloshy was born in 78(?) So he would have been 20. Strange that you would refer to someone you've divorced as your beloved soul mate in his obituary
Was he ill, do you know? Just wondering if that’s why they ask for donations to MND, that’s really difficult thing to go through especially at a pretty young age.

Reactions: 1

shortgirl

Could s
I’m actually gobsmacked for once (rarely happens)
As someone who has had a baby born sleeping, this sort of comment just baffles me as to how these people become huns🤦🏼‍♀️
Why would anyone make such a blasé comment and then think it’s ok for her to highlight that.🤬🤬🤬
Rachet you’re an absolute DICKHEAD
could someone please update me on what happened here?

Reactions: 1