PTWM #188 It’s just you they have the problem with and I don’t blame them!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The lies just roll of her tongue 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
If she had all these messages from "trolls" then she would not hesitate to post them for sympathy.
Bullshit

Reactions: 25
She is really over reaching. Seb could be drinking Turps all day for all I care. Did she go for an alcohol related trolling to fit in with Charlotte Dawson? Sad.

Reactions: 26
Even if she was being trolled, why does her 9 year old need to know anything about it at all? She shouldn't have an online presence as she's too young, so it shouldn't affect her in any way. And if there was anything that affected her, her mother should be protecting her from that, not encouraging her.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Outing everyone who trolled her lasted Long. Must have been hard outing people who don’t exist

Reactions: 24
She is just vicious isn’t she. Imagine embroiling your 9 year old into all the troll nonsense too. Even IF she did receive messages about it, it would have been off her adoring ‘fans’ saying something along the lines of ‘watch out….the trolls will have s field day with this’. She’s just changed the spirit in which is was sent to suit her. That video along with the one earlier should be enough to have any professionals remove themselves from associating her.
I also meant to say, as someone who has actually been stalked and supported other women who have….the fact she even used the word ‘stalk’ in terms of people watching the cr€p she puts out on a public forum, then having an opinion on it, is disgusting. I’m not triggered but I’m furious that she is still purporting to be a DA saviour whilst flippantly using that term, it is so wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.