PTWM #188 It’s just you they have the problem with and I don’t blame them!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't read hate sites but there's Josh walking in showing Seb someone trolling him.... What 🤯

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
In the stories showing the turkey tracksuits all packed up she thanks the huns for all the support. That implies the money from them goes to "the centres" and "the women". That money is going straight into her own pocket!!!!!
She’s packing the rebl orders at the patchwork store? This screenshot comes directly from the patchwork website. If she’s not donating any of the rebl profit to the CIC then she should not be using the patchwork store to work from

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Don't read hate sites but there's Josh walking in showing Seb someone trolling him.... What 🤯
So they parent their kids by showing them what "trolls" are saying about them? They can't just raise issues themselves? Does that make us parents by proxy now? Ffs okay 🤦🏻‍♀️.

Lesson one.
Hey Gobshites, get the phone out of Sebs face and personal space. Then listen and have a conversation with him about what he is asking for.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
To be honest I do think the kids should be off limits, yes sometimes they do likeable things and not so likeable, that’s kids in general.
But overall they are a product of their environment and how they have dragged up by those pair.
No way I would be purposely showing my 17 year old anything negative written about them, you try and protect your kids! Again shows Slish lacks basic empathy for his son

Reactions: 35
I am sick of these kids being fed the idea that they are being trolled. Nobody is trolling Seb or any of their children. People on Tattle are discussing what she puts online. Seb, if you aren’t happy about it then don’t give her consent to include you in her content. Your father should be respecting your wishes and not allowing her to film you. Don’t listen to any bullshit that you live in her house and you’ll do as you’re told as that’s abuse. If you don’t consent and she continues to share then you can report her to the police.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Trolls stalk them?! Does she not see the irony of her saying they just live their lives, while filming the whole thing! Honestly I will never, ever understand how she thinks it is normal to put her phone up to people and video them as she holds a conversation. As for trolling Seb?! I don’t think anyone on here doesn’t feel complete empathy for all the children those dreadful parents have in their care (care in the loosest possible sense). Every single one of them deserves so much better.

Reactions: 41
Even when we say the kids are brats/arseholes/whatever, we all know that it's not their fault, they are a product of their upbringing (with the additional note that Seb and Isaac have been in that shitshow longer than they were with their mum, so she can't be blamed). The best thing those kids can do is get t-shirts printed saying "I do not consent for videos and images of me to be shared online" whenever they're in the house 🤷 the only reason we know anything about any of them is because she films, shares and talks about every aspect. The vaping, the weed smoking, the underage drinking and sex, we shouldn't know any of this about these children.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
We bought our children a play Mobil pirate ship and treasure island one Christmas. It nearly sent us into Christmas morning setting it up , needed a degree in structural engineering to put it together!
Hahah is that the one where you had to actually rig a sail? My boy had it and it took hours!

I imagine there are some malicious reporting being done, but has been evidenced time and time again, the majority of reports aren’t coming from chrolls but genuine safeguarding concerns from professionals they are interacting with!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So where is this message from Julie4000 (or whatever he said) that's says he's a drug dealer? Because its not from tattle 🤣🤣
Come on rach... post it 👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
R & J are such odd people. If I was them I wouldn’t even let my kids know I had any trolls let alone my children apparently had trolls 🙄

I have never agreed with any bad comments regarding the kids but if anything I would say 99% of comments regarding S&I are positive especially compared to the girls.
---
Also I forgot to add typical R response “I’m going to have to edit this as it’s too bad to post” but proceeds to post it anyway.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Whoaaaa Slow down Captain Tom. You flew into the utility at some almighty speed there to gaslight your Son into believing he is being trolled.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Haven’t done anything wrong 😆🤣 and we just know of the stuff she does wrong in plain sight!
If she thinks she’s done nothing wrong then I pity anyone involved with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The new tik tok lol. They missed the next line my husband won’t be advertising anything…

Reactions: 11
Could s
I’m actually gobsmacked for once (rarely happens)
As someone who has had a baby born sleeping, this sort of comment just baffles me as to how these people become huns🤦🏼‍♀️
Why would anyone make such a blasé comment and then think it’s ok for her to highlight that.🤬🤬🤬
Rachet you’re an absolute head
could someone please update me on what happened here?

Reactions: 1
She's just posted this, off for a child free lunch with another bestie but what the duck has happened to her mouth?
IMG_0496.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.